Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,930 comments
I don't want to be the smart guy here, but BTCC was happening under group A regulations until 1993, so the 405 and the 850 wagon that were posted lately should have their original front bumpers that were available from factory. In 1994 Volvo used the sedan with another bumper and rear wing (and NOT the wagon with another bumper), and Peugeot changed their front bumper as well. I'm sure that most of you are aware of it, but I thought that someone should say it because some mods create confusion when compared to history. They're still nice and well made mods though!
Coming back to this, that's why I, uh, 'updated' his 405 to later STW spec using parts from his 406.

Now it looks ok, I guess

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

another interesting Sega mod.. Daytona USA this time

View attachment 1396806View attachment 1396807View attachment 1396808View attachment 1396809

Track from actual Daytona USA game:

View attachment 1396811View attachment 1396812View attachment 1396813
there's a daytona USA skinpack on Overtake for the Cup 90 mod

Iowa Speedway v1.0

Screenshot_ks_abarth_595ss_iowa_speedway_18-9-124-20-10-0.jpg

Iowa Speedway is a 7⁄8 mile (1.4 km) oval short track in Newton, Iowa. It opened in 2006. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor2.

-CSP recommended
-2 layouts (oval/ road)
-44 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor2 Track by WhereIsBeef
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
permissions obtained from parallel effort by @macko68
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi guys, what is this screen that appears when you try to download something from Overtake (formerly Racedepartment)?

PS. Only for Peroroncino contents...maybe he was banned from Overtake?

There's a BIG FAT ZERO in the resource-profile...
by self-choice or forceful ban

Resources by perorocino.png

Screenshot 2024-10-18 093439.png

Last edited:
Less of a melt down more in line of someone actively stealing his designs and uploading them for profit on patreon and uploading "edited" versions of his stuff on RD.
From what I've read, PS was basically done with his skin before Pero even uploaded his to RD. It just seems like a big misunderstanding. Purple Sector did nothing wrong and posted the proof to back it up with screenshots and timestamps. Its not even like they were the exact same livery. Pero was more of the old Merc style whereas Purple's was more of the modern W15 style. Coincidences like this happen pretty often in such a big modding community like this. So I would classify this as a crash out.

There's a BIG FAT ZERO in the resource-profile...
by self-choice or forceful ban

View attachment 1398425

View attachment 1398427
There's some truly weird stuff going on here.
Tasha Milligan, LPC. "OK, let's GTS".

Tasha Milligan, Licensed Proffesional Counselor (LPC). Colour-match on this logo and hers.

Edit. Aha!

What.a.world.

Last edited:
There's some truly weird stuff going on here.
Tasha Milligan, LPC. "OK, let's GTS".

Tasha Milligan, Licensed Proffesional Counselor (LPC). Colour-match on this logo and hers.

Edit. Aha!

What.a.world.
The irony of stealing a "putting a stop to stealing" image while complaining about allegedly stolen content...

OK folks... finally got around to finalising the Repsol-livery (rear-end paint-design, that is) - and that completes the project... hopefully!

opel calibra dtm _repsol-team.png

Will test ingame, and then work on a skin-ini for each...

opel calibra dtm _liveries_4.png

opel calibra dtm _liveries_3.png

opel calibra dtm _liveries_2.png

opel calibra dtm _liveries_1.png

As you can imagine, a lot of work, a lot of love, and lots of hours (about 120hrs worth) have gone into this project - and the results look outstanding.

Happy racing!

EDIT: I'd not like these liveries ending up in someone's patroen page or elsewhere for profit - that would be so unfair - so how can this be prevented???? Presumably NOT! Might come up with something, maybe hurtful to some, but what else can be done??? I'd be interested to hear opinions or ideas from anyone here, cheers.

Last edited:
Hello anyone know why i keep getting this pop up when trying to start a race? all the skins are there and they work on race weekends or track days. but wont let me start a race. baffled :ouch:

Attachments

• skins.jpg
    skins.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1
OK folks... finally got around to finalising the Repsol-livery (rear-end paint-design, that is) - and that completes the project... hopefully!

View attachment 1398429

View attachment 1398430
View attachment 1398431
View attachment 1398432
View attachment 1398433

As you can imagine, a lot of work, a lot of love, and lots of hours (about 120hrs worth) have gone into this project - and the results look outstanding.

Happy racing!

EDIT: I'd not like these liveries ending up in someone's patroen page or elsewhere for profit - that would be so unfair - so how can this be prevented???? Presumably NOT! Might come up with something, maybe hurtful to some, but what else can be done??? I'd be interested to hear opinions or ideas from anyone here, cheers.
That's what I would call a work done with a lot of love, and it shows. Congratulations, mate.

I have this which is prob same model, i was going to turn it into the procar

View attachment 1388382

View attachment 1388383
I've been to a number of 3D model marketplaces, and there are plenty of Alfa 164 models with hi-poly exteriors. None of them have an equally detailed interior though, and the 164 has been so far ignored by all the major racing game franchises. There are AR 164 mods for GTA San Andreas, but they're all low-poly model based on 20-year-old technology.

View attachment 1398429

View attachment 1398430
View attachment 1398431
View attachment 1398432
View attachment 1398433

Happy racing!

Will they ever be available, simple question, have seen so many pics but nothing.

People move on, loose interest.

Page edit:

You can dislike my comment but I have have been wanting these skins for some some time now.

Have seeing all the updates but nothing is ever available.

I have moved on because I guess they will only be teasers

Don't drag it on for months, release it or keep it to yourself

This is just my personal opinion, the work looks amazing but would be nice to eventually try them, maybe one day

Last edited:
From what I've read, PS was basically done with his skin before Pero even uploaded his to RD. It just seems like a big misunderstanding. Purple Sector did nothing wrong and posted the proof to back it up with screenshots and timestamps. Its not even like they were the exact same livery. Pero was more of the old Merc style whereas Purple's was more of the modern W15 style. Coincidences like this happen pretty often in such a big modding community like this. So I would classify this as a crash out.
Actually in contact with both parties to try and resovle issue between the two of them.

Page edit: some new information has become available

Message sent:

So have spoken to other parties involved.

He's idea was posted two weeks ago on discord which is before your design.

Please explain

Last edited:
"Rivals of the Road: The 90s Grand Tourer Battle is between Porsche, BMW, and Corvette"

In the early 1990s, the grand tourer segment featured three prominent competitors battling for dominance: the Porsche 928 GT, BMW 850i, and Chevrolet Corvette (C4) Coupe.

View attachment 1396362

90s Street Rivals - Vintage Grand Tourers (Assetto Corsa Mods)

In this trio of legends, the Porsche and BMW vie for top-tier elegance, while the Corvette charges forward with pure performance in mind. As these titans face off on the road, each with its strengths and weaknesses, one can't help but wonder: who will claim victory in this battle of 90s grand tourers?

The answer lies not in words but on the track - find out for yourself by putting them through their paces, head-to-head, in Assetto Corsa.
So... Decided to test out the cars you have free on your patreon, Mainly the 850CSi that is one of my favorite BMW's to date. But like come on? It dont seem to even be an functioning mod??
1729283223903.png

1729283207225.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back