Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,855 comments
New ads for Zolder67.

I created these for my 1982 and 1984 seasons.

Since we don't have a real 1980's Zolder, the 1967 version is the best alternative. Now it looks at least a bit more like the eighties with the period correct ads.

The layout isn't that different really and can be used in 1982 and 1984. Kleine chicane and Jacky Ickxbocth have been added. But beggars can't be choosers.

9dB1SeH.png

Changes:

X8OncYX.jpg

pl9jbO1.jpg

kW1FYdf.jpg

JcH63hM.jpg

lrGnG4v.jpg

UFySCjM.jpg

If you're interested there is a layout modification (1975-82) for the RTzolder track. It has better road/surface/grip effect and better graphic IMO.

I don't want to be the smart guy here, but BTCC was happening under group A regulations until 1993, so the 405 and the 850 wagon that were posted lately should have their original front bumpers that were available from factory. In 1994 Volvo used the sedan with another bumper and rear wing (and NOT the wagon with another bumper), and Peugeot changed their front bumper as well. I'm sure that most of you are aware of it, but I thought that someone should say it because some mods create confusion when compared to history. They're still nice and well made mods though!
preview.jpg

Yeah the GRID Legends 850 estate is far more accurate

I don't want to be the smart guy here, but BTCC was happening under group A regulations until 1993, so the 405 and the 850 wagon that were posted lately should have their original front bumpers that were available from factory. In 1994 Volvo used the sedan with another bumper and rear wing (and NOT the wagon with another bumper), and Peugeot changed their front bumper as well. I'm sure that most of you are aware of it, but I thought that someone should say it because some mods create confusion when compared to history. They're still nice and well made mods though!
the issue with this is you will end up having 4 different versions of the same car it will get stupid, these cars changed ALOT over time.

the only real way around it to keep it clean is to have 1 model with varying front bumper configs e.t.c a bit like what @Zin5ki did with the Venturi

otherwise it will turn into a right mess (it kind of already is) with the amount of stuff floating around its a full time job to keep up with stuff.

i no that i do not want 2/3/4 versions of a 405 just because of a chin spoiler............

and then the question is where do you stop? the side skirts are different to on the earlier model blah blah the list could go on

I think you timeline is 1 year out there. The Volvo 850 sedan was from 1995, also the first year they were allowed go full monty on the aero, therefore moving away from Group A effectively. 1994 was the Volvo Estate and Alfa doing interesting after-sale alterations to their 155s.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back