Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,882 comments
CM was updated today, again. Change log says: "Configs and VAO patches loading fixed (very sorry about that disruption, now there is a new properly updating service running 24/7)." This could be it?

All tracks config in CSP are "older". Now I update them.

Edit: After updated all the cars and tracks texture, configs and VAO patches, the buildings are still missing. So I check the "original source" on the CSP pages and I found that the buildings was removed two days ago, as "unnecessary texture", like many other things from other tracks, you could check that here: Original source.
So, no more buildings on Highland. They demolished them all...:(
So I downloaded the older version of the ks_highlands__buildings.kn5 file and everything seems back to normal

https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...f83/config/tracks/ks_highlands__buildings.kn5

Until then ill just turn off automatic updates in the track config tab until it gets resolved

Last edited:
Right click on the data file, then click "open with" - then click notepad or other word processing programs. Edit the file as you see fit and then save.
Thank you friend
I already did it, but even renaming without .txt, it remains as text, if I open it, text with strange characters appears
Anyway thanks

There's definitely a problem, with this:

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
FILE = ?.kn5
HIDE = Box005, Box179, Box195, Box177, Object76470, Object76469, House_001_?, House002_?, House_002_?, House_modern_?, house_2015_?, House006_?, House008_?, House004_?, House005_?, House007_?, PUB_?, hotel_?, mansion_?, gazebos_?, Box137, Mesh002, Mesh005, Mesh013, Mesh016, Mesh017, Mesh019, Mesh047, Mesh048, Wharehouse_?, Object439, Mesh040, RailClone?, Object76449, cars_?
INSERT = ks_highlands__buildings.kn5
INSERT_AFTER = bush_HI_1

That ks_highlands__buildings.kn5 is now a 1 KB file, so those lines hide the buildings but have nothing to replace them with.
I commented these lines and added back the correct kn5 in the track folder:

highlands.png

Glad to see them back.
Imo all configs should be placed in the track/car folders...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back