Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,900 comments
CM was updated today, again. Change log says: "Configs and VAO patches loading fixed (very sorry about that disruption, now there is a new properly updating service running 24/7)." This could be it?

All tracks config in CSP are "older". Now I update them.

Edit: After updated all the cars and tracks texture, configs and VAO patches, the buildings are still missing. So I check the "original source" on the CSP pages and I found that the buildings was removed two days ago, as "unnecessary texture", like many other things from other tracks, you could check that here: Original source.
So, no more buildings on Highland. They demolished them all...:(
So I downloaded the older version of the ks_highlands__buildings.kn5 file and everything seems back to normal

https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...f83/config/tracks/ks_highlands__buildings.kn5

Until then ill just turn off automatic updates in the track config tab until it gets resolved

Last edited:
Right click on the data file, then click "open with" - then click notepad or other word processing programs. Edit the file as you see fit and then save.
Thank you friend
I already did it, but even renaming without .txt, it remains as text, if I open it, text with strange characters appears
Anyway thanks

There's definitely a problem, with this:

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
FILE = ?.kn5
HIDE = Box005, Box179, Box195, Box177, Object76470, Object76469, House_001_?, House002_?, House_002_?, House_modern_?, house_2015_?, House006_?, House008_?, House004_?, House005_?, House007_?, PUB_?, hotel_?, mansion_?, gazebos_?, Box137, Mesh002, Mesh005, Mesh013, Mesh016, Mesh017, Mesh019, Mesh047, Mesh048, Wharehouse_?, Object439, Mesh040, RailClone?, Object76449, cars_?
INSERT = ks_highlands__buildings.kn5
INSERT_AFTER = bush_HI_1

That ks_highlands__buildings.kn5 is now a 1 KB file, so those lines hide the buildings but have nothing to replace them with.
I commented these lines and added back the correct kn5 in the track folder:

highlands.png

Glad to see them back.
Imo all configs should be placed in the track/car folders...

Does that mean that the skins will work with Cyril’s car if the name is changed. Thanks.
Yes, if the templates are the same between two versions of the same car, but with different file names, example one version has the skin as chassis.dds and the other skin as skin.dds, by simply changing the file name of the .dds to match the correct "one" which belongs to that version of car will give you the desired skin show up in showroom and in game.

Hi everyone, is there some Swift GTi MK2 (like in picture) mod available for free for Assetto Corsa? a link will be appreciated (no csorby version, bacause is a paidmod) Thank you in advance

Attachments

• swift gti 3 1990.jpg
    swift gti 3 1990.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 1
I commented these lines and added back the correct kn5 in the track folder:

View attachment 1398063
Glad to see them back.
Imo all configs should be placed in the track/car folders...
Not really, because it matters who does the configs. If a track modder wants to safe his own work, then the modder can do this by placing the configs in the track or car folder.
But if a 3rd person does this configs, it is better they are loaded differently. So CSP can load those configs with different priorities.

Actually it seems there is a new bug in CM, so the configs and additional files are not properly loaded/downloaded/processed.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was wrong. It was originally made by Sergio, but for GPL and later ported to GTR2. Rainmaker did the AC version.

But the floating cars stand :banghead: I see now that it´s a known issue. I can live with that.
Only interesting if you want the specific 1970 version but for the rest this track from @Rainmaker87 is not one of his best he did convert. It’s btw not only the cars that are floating.
Get the @Breathe track list, look at the link in his signature (the post above me) and download the better Daytona track version.

Last edited:
Monaco 2005_2007 skins final edition. Fosters as a sponsor was removed in 2007 though from Monaco and replaced with Lenovo and Martini but I also included those ads in the skins so these are pretty cool for that era. All upper ads are now 100% accurate for 2005.

This Monaco 2017 is a fine track and it has the correct Sante Devoite for 2005-2007. Races great too, very few crashes.

dAle7Vu.jpg

tnA1xiV.jpg

Yso6mlP.jpg

e7lpToO.jpg

gMedZq4.jpg

5R64ohv.jpg

KeBEFFm.jpg

rNmzRw1.jpg

qDjc3h0.jpg

crEPJXQ.jpg

I also improved China GP (2021 track version) a little bit.

Latest 2005-2007 skin pack:

Here are the China GP improvements. Authentic Chinese Shell logos, etc. that were used in 2005 and 2007 etc.

AUSfvqG.jpg

sGkdckm.jpg

Fixed the last ad with modern F1 logo it was hard to find.

wjeKTMC.jpg

nc7ULkQ.jpg

meClsdr.jpg

gYvfHWl.jpg

Last edited:
Monaco 2005_2007 skins final edition. Fosters as a sponsor was removed in 2007 though from Monaco and replaced with Lenovo and Martini but I also included those ads in the skins so these are pretty cool for that era. All upper ads are now 100% accurate for 2005.

This Monaco 2017 is a fine track and it has the correct Sante Devoite for 2005-2007. Races great too, very few crashes.

dAle7Vu.jpg

tnA1xiV.jpg

Yso6mlP.jpg

e7lpToO.jpg

gMedZq4.jpg

5R64ohv.jpg

KeBEFFm.jpg

rNmzRw1.jpg

qDjc3h0.jpg

crEPJXQ.jpg

I also improved China GP (2021 track version) a little bit.

Latest 2005-2007 skin pack:

that mediafire url does not work for me ... does it work for others?

SKIN REWORK

1992 Peugeot/Talbot Sport #45 Robb Gravett

I have re-done the skin that came with the car to make it more accurate to real life, it is not exact due to reasons out of my control.

If you want AO change the name of the main skin file to "405_BODY.DDS"

pictured is without AO

install: choose what resolution you want and drag that content folder over to CM

Car: https://modsfire.com/d1vPhx1y6B5nQ22

Screenshot (755).png

peugeot-405-1992-btcc-full-rally-graphics-kit.jpg

FL2_Sh_X0AI0ysb-3677387120.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back