[AVAILABLE] Order Your 2014 Camaro Z/28, NOW!

United States
Dornsife, PA
Camaro69427
5e6eya.jpg

Hello fellow GT5 players! With the shut down of GT5's online services in the imminent future, I've decided to have a little fun. Right now you can order your very own, brand new, bone stock, 0 miles 2014 Camaro Z/28 (Based on the Camaro SS '10)! Your Color choices are: Summit White, Inferno Orange Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic, Cyber Gray Metallic, and Black, with your choice of either no stripes or Racing Stripes.

Specs:
Horsepower: 505
Torque: 485 ft/lb
Weight: 1724 Kilograms
Performance Points: 534
Transmission: TREMEC® TR6060 6-speed manual gearbox
Rims: RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (Black)
Oil Change: Yes

Stats:
0-60: 03.996 seconds
0-100: 08.624 seconds
Quarter Mile: 12.224 seconds
1 Mile: 30.499 seconds
Max G-Force: 1.09 G's
Top Speed: 187 MPH

Price for one of these replicas: FREE

This car comes Pre-installed with Racing Hard Tires. Remember, this isn't really a 2014 Camaro, it's a replica of one made out of a Camaro SS '10. The stats are just the times I got with it on my first try.

“The Camaro Z/28 is an uncompromising performer that’s bred for the track – and
every one of its unique components supports the goal of faster lap times,” - Mark Reuss, president of General Motors North America.

"Originally introduced in 1967, Camaro Z/28 was designed specifically to compete in the Sports Car Club of America's Trans-Am 2 class. Lightweight, nimble and incredibly powerful, the original Z/28 was designed ideally for road racing. The 2014 Z/28 carries the same racing credentials, running a lap around the Nurbürgring in an impressive 7:37.47 in inclement weather." - Chevrolet web site

The cars will be sold on a as i get to it basis, since my schedule can be a little wack, but you WILL get your Z28.
Sadly, these Z/28's won't be made for long. You have until January 31, 2014 to order one, so be sure to let me know in time.

Yes, It can do Nurbürgring in 7:37 minutes...I've done it myself.

To order, YOU must send the Friend Request and post wha you want in this thread. Everything else is done by me. That is basicly the only thing you must do to successfully order your car.

EDIT: Now cars will receive a "VIN #" for their Z28, in the tune's comments. So we know which car is which if the car is traded around a lot.
2zpvcid.jpg

Cars Sent:
VIN: 0001 - JT_HAMMER - Inferno Orange Metallic w/ stripes
VIN: 0002 - robbyboy21 - Inferno Orange Metallic w/ stripes
VIN: 0003 - litl_e_fan - Summit White w/out stripes
VIN: 0004 - RUFFSTUFF - Black w/out stripes
VIN: 0005 - fbccars924 - Inferno Orange Metallic w/out stripes
VIN: 0006 - Zhe_Lim - Rally Yellow w/ stripes
VIN: 0007 - Azure_Raikage - Silver Ice Metallic w/out stripes

To be sent list:
Bxlunltd - Any Color

Last edited:
I'll have burnt orange with stripes if can do bud, will send fr as was on my list and you gone ;):)

And I playing GT6 lot as well ;):)

Trading will more likely be in next updates but cant say for definite as there is a few things going in the next one so just have to wait and see what we get, and the game is knocked down in price as well to boost sales for it;):)

Hw
5e6eya.jpg

Hello fellow GT5 players! With the shut down of GT5's online services in the imminent future, I've decided to have a little fun. Right now you can order your very own, brand new, bone stock, 0 miles 2014 Camaro Z/28 (Based on the Camaro SS '10)! Your Color choices are: Summit White, Inferno Orange Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic, Cyber Gray Metallic, and Black, with your choice of either no stripes or Racing Stripes.

Specs:

Stats:

This car comes Pre-installed with Racing Hard Tires. Remember, this isn't really a 2014 Camaro, it's a replica of one made out of a Camaro SS '10. The stats are just the times I got with it on my first try.

every one of its unique components supports the goal of faster lap times,” - Mark Reuss, president of General Motors North America.

"Originally introduced in 1967, Camaro Z/28 was designed specifically to compete in the Sports Car Club of America's Trans-Am 2 class. Lightweight, nimble and incredibly powerful, the original Z/28 was designed ideally for road racing. The 2014 Z/28 carries the same racing credentials, running a lap around the Nurbürgring in an impressive 7:37.47 in inclement weather." - Chevrolet web site

The cars will be sold on a as i get to it basis, since my schedule can be a little wack, but you WILL get your Z28.
Sadly, these Z/28's won't be made for long. You have until January 31, 2014 to order one, so be sure to let me know in time.

2zpvcid.jpg

Cars Sent:

To be sent list:
RUFSTUFF - Black w/ stripes
5e6eya.jpg

Specs:

Stats:

2zpvcid.jpg

Cars Sent:

To be sent list:
RUFSTUFF - Black w/ stripes
hello! I'm new around gt5. Could you send me a camaro that's ice metallic color? Thanks you :)

Yessss Please Cannot Wait addd me on PSN H3LLFR0ZN
P.s could i get it in a Bumblebee Yellow or if not Summit White, (Yellow or White)

Lets clear up some of the confusion. YOU must send the FR. That, in a way, serves as the payment for the car.

Back