Avid Racing Factory [UPDATED 01/02/11]

• Thread starter vett'e
  • 332 comments
Dalone
vett'e
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09

Well this is hands down the one of the best close-wheel racer money can buy. Not many cars even come remotely close! There have been many tunes of this car already, but this being the first few cars I bought, I took the liberty of enhancing what was already a beast into a menace.

HP: 905
~~~~

I can only reach 849 bhp. Where are you getting the other 56 hp from?
I think the ZR1 RM starts at about 825bhp and gains it as you break it in. Keep driving it and you'll see those extra 50bhp turn up 👍

I know I said this just now, but……

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE RETURNED!!!!!!111!!1111 :D 👍 :dopey: :dopey: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, in case you missed what I said in the lobby, give the Spirra V8 back to Adrenaline, put your b-spec drivers on share so I can grind for you, and use the new seasonal events to get you back up to date with your bank account :D
He should be back? But he hasn't even done a post........ :confused:

hey guys,
I have a few of your set ups and love it. i want to know if there is anyway to tune a car that i have been using for a while.

Ferrari 512bb

Kobe,

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00

This was an experimental car, one I did out of complete and utter boredom. Don't be fooled though, this little baby packs one hell of a punch. It'll put some supercars to shame - it looks somewhat vulgar and ostentatious, but I love it.

Kudos to the French.

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00

HP: 407 @ 7900 rpm
Torque: 319ft-lb @ 5400 rpm
Weight: 1106 kg

Requirements:
- weight reduction stage 3
- window weight reduction
- carbon hood
- chassis reinforcement
- engine tuning stage 3
- ecu tuning
- sports intake manifold
- racing air filter
- sports exhaust manifold
- catalytic converter: sports
- titanium racing exhaust
- fully customizable transmission
- twin-plate clutch
- semi-racing flywheel
- adjustable limited slip differential
- fully customizable suspension
- sports soft; racing hard tires

Aerodynamics: -- / 20
Initial Torque: -- / 38
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 20
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 22
Ride Height: -24 / -20
Spring Rate: 13.2 / 14.6
Extension: 7 / 7
Compression: 6 / 6
Anti-roll Bars: 5 / 5
Camber Angle (-): 2.4 / 2.0
Toe Angle: -0.04 / 0.10
Brake Balance 7 / 5

Enjoy!

Excellent tune for a French car. I finally have a little French model that can be detuned to run in earlier seasonals and not lose performance. Not only does it keep speed through the corners but it also sticks to the ground like dog poop! most french models I have used previously have more back end action than george michael. (joke!)

keep up the good work.

That clio tune is top shelf.Is there anyone out there who might be able to help out with gear ratios for that car.I just can't seem to get it right. clio renault v6 00

I had grabbed a ZR1 tune from somewhere a long time ago and I was wondering where exactly it was from. Well, this seems to be the place. I'd just like to let it be known that the ZR1 tune posted here is simply the absolute best one available. It turns the ZR1 into a highly controllable missile of a car. I've beaten LMPs mind you with my ZR1 with this tune. LMPs! Now I'm not talking about some noob drivers driving those LMPs. Talking here about qualified semi-skilled drivers who hold their own very well. Very good.

Hello Avid Racing Factory , i am here with a request for you : i am a Monza addicted and my favourite sport car for this track is the Cerbera speed'12 .. i am looking for a close to perfection tune , for online challenge ..

i run usually with about 625pp , race soft tyres , my cerbera has no aereo added , i use the standard aereo that is enough i think , about 27f 35rear and close to full power (1020-1041 hp ) .. my normal time is 1 37 low . Ty for helping , if you need i send you my Cerbera .
Have a good day , greetings from Sorrento , Italy

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia '09

Initially I had bought this car purely for completing the Italian trophy in A-spec. In fact I felt that I had made a grave mistake for not choosing the Scuderia instead because the Italia was somewhat inferior despite being more expensive, powerful and lighter.

Anyhow, the Italia was given the all-round makeover. It now turns and handles like a Ferrari should, but its not as raw as a F430 Scuderia or the F40.

Ferrari 458 Italia '09
HP: 724
Curb Mass: 1232
Weight Distribution: 42 / 58

Requirements:
- All engine modifications
- All chassis modifications (I've read that stiffening the chassis has made it worse off, so I don't recommend it if you haven't bought it yet)
- Turbochargers are optional but I don't recommend it as it taints the car's actual performance.
- Fully adjustable transmission
- Fully adjustable LSD
- Twin Clutch
- Lightweight flywheel
- Fully adjustable suspension
- Racing Hard tires

Aerodynamics 10 / 30
Transmission: 330 km
Initial Torque: 26
Acceleration Sensitivity: 32
Braking Sensitivity: 24
Ride Height 18 / 16
Spring Rate: 12.3 / 14.2
Extension: 7 / 8
Compression: 6 / 7
Anti-roll Bars: 6 / 6
Camber: 2.6 / 2.2
Toe: -0.08 / -0.02
Brake Balance: 7 / 6

The car is mighty quick on the straights, eating all 7 gears like a glutton. You kind of lose perception of speed on long straights, so give ample braking time, you will have to choose your racing lines with particular attention because the 458 is akin to a princess - but there's no beauty that have not some flaws! When right, it will give you a smile.

Enjoy!
just a suggestion but i used your mod for the 458 it was ok but understeering on the gas and at high speeds so i reduced the ride hight to -18/-20 and ran 3 seconds faster constantly

Pagani Zonda R '09

I don't think many words come close to describing the sensation when driving this car. Its a pantomime in its own right, but beneath the skin lies something very very visceral - its raw power will devour you if you make the slightest mistake. Nevertheless, this car has some outstanding performance right out of the box, I was stunned by its pure speed and very neutral balance through corners.

However, the mountain of torque and power meant throttle control had to be as precise as a surgeon, if you're not using a wheel or anything beyond a standard controller, it may prove difficult to actually pilot this thing around corners without spinning out in a flurry of screams and spasm. The most alarming issue I found was exit-oversteer, and though turn-in response was good it did however seem reluctant on entry.

The first was rectified by adjusting the LSD for a lower acceleration sensitivity, to compensate the initial torque was raised so the pre-load would stay similar. Braking was also improved by increasing decelerating sensitivity.

The latter was rectified by dropping the front ride height slightly more than the rear. Overall agility was improved by increasing spring rates and turning up the dampers. The factory installed anti-roll bars were adequate on undulating corners, but hindered the car's performance on tight hairpins or chicanes, so they were remedied by stronger after-market parts; with a rear bias.

The car is very rigid by nature, so not much camber adjustments were needed. That said, some negative camber was still added for improved grip through corners and some toe-out was introduced for better turn-in response.

The result of all this means the car retains its neutral attributes, but it is now easier to apply throttle through the corners and the risk of a spin-out is reduced.

Pagani Zonda R '09
HP: 725
Curb Mass: 1070 kg

Requirements:
-can be purchased at the dealers on won from B-spec Professional
-the car is COMPLETELY stock (I saw absolutely no need for further modifications)
-racing hard tires came a standard with the car, no need for purchasing

Aerodynamics: 38 / 56
Initial Torque: -- / 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 18
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 25
Ride Height: -20 / -17
Spring Rate: 15.5 / 17.6
Extension: 7 / 7
Compression: 6 / 6
Anti-roll Bars: 5 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 2.6 / 2.2
Toe Angle: -0.14 / 0.13
Brake Balance: 8 / 6

All testing was conducted on Suzuka, Personal Best is 1:56:619 with exact specifications from above. Had I modified the engine to give more HP and swapped for some slicks, then we can expect times comparable to the ZR-1 even.

Enjoy!

i drove this monster at the nordschleife and this thing is harder beast to drive than i though. the throttle is almost too sensitive because the back keep coming out everytime i give it half throttle.but at least i did 6:17.038 with driving force gt which is much faster than real life record 6:47.

Dalone
vett'e

Well this is hands down the one of the best close-wheel racer money can buy. Not many cars even come remotely close! There have been many tunes of this car already, but this being the first few cars I bought, I took the liberty of enhancing what was already a beast into a menace.

HP: 905
~~~~

I can only reach 849 bhp. Where are you getting the other 56 hp from?

I think the ZR1 RM starts at about 825bhp and gains it as you break it in. Keep driving it and you'll see those extra 50bhp turn up 👍

I had the same thing here. I bought a ZR1 about 3 months ago and updated it, raced it several times, and never could get more that 849 hp. Today I bought another one and upgraded it and now this one gets 879 hp. Why the 30 hp difference? It's the same car. I still can't get the 905 hp.

I had the same thing here. I bought a ZR1 about 3 months ago and updated it, raced it several times, and never could get more that 849 hp. Today I bought another one and upgraded it and now this one gets 879 hp. Why the 30 hp difference? It's the same car. I still can't get the 905 hp.

Try checking whether the Titanium Race exhaust is ticked. Note that you can't un-tick it again later, if you ever want to go back without building another.

Currently destroying the Dream Car Seasonal with this car. I'm only running it at 710bhp and 657PP, but it’s eaten everything I've met so far.

I used to use this car to grind A-Spec Endurance before the Seasonal Cash Cows, so this has been a great chance to get reacquainted with the car.

Thanks a lot...

{Cy}

Lamborghini LP560-4 '08

Vett'e, your settings were very supportive, my time improved a lot in circuit testing (Ring Cape - South), however the tuning is informed benefited more from hard racing tires, you have any advice for using soft racing tires ? I am using all the wings of the GT-AUTO

.💡

Vett'e, your settings were very supportive, my time improved a lot in circuit testing (Ring Cape - South), however the tuning is informed benefited more from hard racing tires, you have any advice for using soft racing tires ? I am using all the wings of the GT-AUTO

.💡

I can't speak for him, but I'd say it should work just as well, if not better, on RS tyres.

I can't speak for him, but I'd say it should work just as well, if not better, on RS tyres.

Yes, it works very well, only asked because maybe using a tire with more grip, maybe it fits in a suspension that can improve the corner of it:)

Yes, it works very well, only asked because maybe using a tire with more grip, maybe it fits in a suspension that can improve the corner of it:)

In that case…you could, could, stiffen the springs a bit, but I ain't sure, so bear that in mind when you test it again.

Nissan GT-R V-Spec '09 by 'Vette

2:02:211
w/ Controller
Cockpit View

Getting within 10 seconds of ur time makes me happy, very casual player (like 5 times of playing a month). Great setup

Back