Avid Racing Factory [UPDATED 01/02/11]

• Thread starter vett'e
  • 332 comments
Honda NSX Type R '02

By now it should be no surprise that I'm a Honda fan, so naturally I had to get my hands on the best Honda - the NSX.

This is hands down my favourite car, its not the most powerful nor the best looking, but dear god it drives good. Completely Senna approved =p Anyhow, the car is tuned with balance in mind, that said I have tuned it to slightly oversteer on corner exit.

Being my favourite car, I have obviously spent more time tuning this beast. Track time was spent on Suzuka. Fastest lap on Sports Soft was 2:08:671, whilst Soft Racing tires improved the time to a blistering 2:01:082. Had my driving been better then we can expect somewhere in the sub 2 minutes.

Honda NSX Type R '02
HP: 460
Curb Mass: 1051 kg
Weight Distribution: 40 / 60 (found this on the web, I tuned the car according to the weight distribution to achieve a balanced set up).

Requirements:
*ONLY THE BEST OF COURSE*

Aerodynamics: -- / 18
Top Speed: 270 (good for Suzuka)
Initial Torque: 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 34
Braking Sensitivity: 40 (personal preference here.)
Ride Height: -22 / -22 (Race), -16 / -16 (Sports)
Spring Rate: 12.7 / 15.6 (Race), 9.8 / 12.9 (Sports)
Extension: 8 / 8
Compression: 7 / 6
Anti-roll Bar: 4 / 4
Camber: 2.2 / 1.8
Toe: -0.12 / 0.05
Brake Balance: 6 / 5 or 6 / 6 (personal preference again)

This car will woo your heart. Beware.

Enjoy!

This worked for me fantastic......👍:)👍

Thanks.

Hi guys i am new to the forums and would just like to thank you on all the great tunes its made my life a lot easier and gt5 a lot better because its dangerous what i know about tuning so i leave it to the experts if i may ask i always loved the gt40 race car '69 it was my fav car in gt2 and still is my all time fav car but its difficult to handle for me and i dont know how to tune i would really really appreciate a tune for it thanks a lot

Just would like to say that I have tried your tune for the zonda and it was great and the one for the gallardo and love the car now. I struggled with the nascar seasonal and applied your supra 88 tune on a nascar and I was able to drive and win with a minimum of 5 second lead thanx for the great tunes

Back