Azuremen's photos - Spring and Summer vibes

• Thread starter Azuremen
  • 456 comments
Damn I wanna try fireworks. I also wish I had a bomb ass city to experiment with.

Damn I wanna try fireworks. I also wish I had a bomb ass city to experiment with.

I'd hardly call Spokane a "bomb ass city"

Maybe "boring ass city"

Anyhow, new stuff, relatively speaking. Premo's will recognize a lot of it :P

Click for larger size

Last edited:
Seen most of them before, still doesn't stop me looking and admiring them for a while.
Awesome shots Cody. 👍

Oh my, do I like the title of your gallery... :D

Hope you get to keep those updates regular. 👍

Didn't know that name till just now. Any other names I should look into, as my education has been pretty piecemeal.

I'm sure you've heard of William Eggleston before? One of the great colour photographers, did lots of still life which I'm sure you'd enjoy. Trent Parke is probably my favourite photographer although there's lots of good stuff on the Magnum website.

What do you think of the EOS M?

I like it quite a bit. The 22mm pancake that comes with it is quite sharp and using adapted lenses is pretty straight forward. What makes it special is the size, as I can fit it in a coat pocket and very rarely have issues taking it anywhere because people think it is a point and shoot. And considering the thing cost less than my 35mm F/2 (and the 22mm F/2 is sharper) I'm pretty happy with it.

Waiting by Cody Schroeder
Canon EOS M ~ Takumar 55mm F/2

Back