Beauty Contest: Gran Turismo Sport vs Forza Motorsport 7

I see people are still trying hard to say that this is not fake...

Look here, pixelated image in Forza. This seems to be some serious hacking going on in Forza's design editor.

cddb5427-9929-429f-8a02-d9ba85187709.PNG

Taylor Swifts hair is also pixelated, see look closer.

ea5a63d3-0745-4f37-a15e-17a648095fb5.PNG
You are sat on the internet looking for evidence of how to make a rival game to your favourite look bad.....

Just read that a couple of times and then have a think about it ;)

You are sat on the internet looking for evidence of how to make a rival game to your favourite look bad.....

Just read that a couple of times and then have a think about it ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

sorry no need to read your offer.

but look more pixels on her arms

3ea69d1c-eef9-4acb-9aff-654c62b2cfb4.PNG

A closer look. HUH!?!
de1d3517-0880-49cb-a898-0d4160bcfc58.PNG

Last edited:

Look here, pixelated image in Forza. This seems to be some serious hacking going on in Forza's design editor.

It's a design made to look pixelated. It's constructed of a bunch of square shapes — the whole thing is intentional.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, and letting your clear bias get in the way of any actual critical thinking.

There's definitely someone trying hard here, but not the ones you're implying. Your coming in not knowing one bit of the discussion you're in and blindly trying to say something is hacked. It's clearly obvious you have no experience, and have no idea what you're talking about. There's absolutely no logic in your thinking.

You're also ignoring the fact that this was made before any game was available to PC.

It's a design made to look pixelated. It's constructed of a bunch of square shapes — the whole thing is intentional.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, and letting your clear bias get in the way of any actual critical thinking.
coincidently, I feel the same way vice versa how clear bias can cause a person to defend against something so obvious like this. I wonder if the people outside of their circle feels the same way

No need to base this about me, it is not about me.

and for the Taylor Swift image
a response from the poster in Forza Motorsport
"i use some shape of layer for hair.for realistic color i change color almost all layers.change few dark or light or red or yellow etc.
for good curves i pile up layer.then shift half or two-thirds of layer.and if need change size.
sorry bad english.i should have studied english more." tomninnin

There is no way that Im even slightly convinced that those pixels are intentional. So let the viewers see it for themselves and decide.

Last edited:
No need to base this about me, it is not about me
It very much is you. It's another one of your blind, baseless assumptions to try to act like the things that happen in a game you don't prefer, isn't possible.

There is no way that Im even slightly convinced. So let the viewers see it for themselves and decide.
That's no surprise. You ignore all evidence put forth yet make an opinion based off of literally no facts. How anyone can continue like that and say these things with a straight face is beyond me.

That livery was made before the PC version of any game was even announced. Knowing that automatically puts your asinine claim out the window pretty much immediately.

coincidently, I feel the same way vice versa how clear bias can cause a person to defend against something so obvious like this.

So obvious that you have precisely zero proof.

I've spent a lot of time with the livery editor in Forza since FM4. You can't import images. What you can do is create something on a grid, with a bunch of square shapes (the same way people do pixel art), and then blow it up to give the impression of pixelization. The exception to this are the handful of premade logos Turn 10 provides as stickers; those do get quite pixelated when they're blown up. But, as there's no Nic Cage meme in there, that's not really an option.

No need to base this about me, it is not about me.

When you have a consistent history of intentionally misrepresenting information, ignoring facts, and presenting your bias as fact (like a perfect review, as just one example), it sort of does shade your other posts.

and for the Taylor Swift image
a response from the poster in Forza Motorsport
"i use some shape of layer for hair.for realistic color i change color almost all layers.change few dark or light or red or yellow etc.
for good curves i pile up layer.then shift half or two-thirds of layer.and if need change size.
sorry bad english.i should have studied english more." tomninnin

So, exactly what people have been doing for literal years in Forza's livery editor. And very much what @SDSPOWER01 already posted a video of on the last page.

There is no way that Im even slightly convinced that those pixels are intentional. So let the viewers see it for themselves and decide.

Here's a tip: use your eyes. That'll help.

The curve of the U to the left of the image should be the giveaway. The jaggies there are consistent with custom livery quality levels.

This looks bad for forza. They got to many cheat or hack experts to be taken serious with these imported pictures.

Why am I utterly unsurprised at the members taking a pop at Forza for something it's been well known for years at being excellent at.

GT has its first attempt at an editor, of course it's not as good, so rather than embarrassing yourselves with this now blatant trolling can't the two of you just acknowledge the fact that Forza has had a long time to get this right.

So obvious that you have precisely zero proof.

I've spent a lot of time with the livery editor in Forza since FM4. You can't import images. What you can do is create something on a grid, with a bunch of square shapes (the same way people do pixel art), and then blow it up to give the impression of pixelization. The exception to this are the handful of premade logos Turn 10 provides as stickers; those do get quite pixelated when they're blown up. But, as there's no Nic Cage meme in there, that's not really an option.

When you have a consistent history of intentionally misrepresenting information, ignoring facts, and presenting your bias as fact (like a perfect review, as just one example), it sort of does shade your other posts.

So, exactly what people have been doing for literal years in Forza's livery editor. And very much what @SDSPOWER01 already posted a video of on the last page.

Here's a tip: use your eyes. That'll help.

The curve of the U to the left of the image should be the giveaway. The jaggies there are consistent with custom livery quality levels.
There is literally nothing fishy here just that it is a painted livery from a very talented and experienced Forza Motorsports player. Meaning it is neither a hack or an imported image.

How do you explain this video then?

Do you see the player even painting the so called 3000+ follicle layers?

Alright thanks for the information. But clearly what is it for?

"Also look at a zoomed of this image to see the books and texts from books have shadows and lighting, this appears to be a real image that slipped its way into forza".

Alright take a look at these two images:
Taylor Swift v1.
View attachment 693673 Taylor Swift v2.
View attachment 693675
Clearly I can see which one is painted and which one is an actual image.

Why am I utterly unsurprised at the members taking a pop at Forza for something it's been well known for years at being excellent at.

GT has its first attempt at an editor, of course it's not as good, so rather than embarrassing yourselves with this now blatant trolling can't the two of you just acknowledge the fact that Forza has had a long time to get this right.

https://hitormissbooks.wordpress.com/2015/03/21/the-taylor-swift-book-tag/

taylor_swift2.jpg

retrieved from Lola @ Hit or Miss Books

Last edited:
And if you had even the merest hint of objectivity where this game was concerned you would notice that the wood grain on the two desks are completely different, or how in the FM7 image the hair that is touching the desk on the right side of her face (as we look at it) has one extra piece of hair curling round to the right or how the peak of her right upper lip (as we look at it) is not as pointed in the FM7 design as it is in the photograph or how the light shining on top of her head in the FM7 design is created by a blur effect and looks nothing like it does in the photograph.

You can believe anything you want but you are wrong and with every post you make your self look more ridiculous. And over what? Your chosen favourite computer game. It's pathetic.

I expected this thread to take a turn for the worst. It's beginning to turn into a flame war, except it isn't between GT and Forza fans. It's between fanboys of GT and reasonable fans of GT. The same thing's happening in the GTS vs Other video games thread. Why can't we agree that BOTH
GT and Forza look great? I personally prefer how GT looks as I think it looks more photo-realistic and detailed than Forza. That isn't to say Forza looks bad either. I really don't understand fanboys. The seem to never act reasonable in any capacity and exaggerate things to(almost) the fullest extent. I see people saying GTS looks like garbage and people saying FM7 looks like garbage. Honestly, how can anyone say either of these game look like garbage? What lenses are you viewing these games through that results in such a drastically different graphical experience to other people?

@CopperySinger Your discussions or claims about the pixelation of her arms can be explained in here, posted by our very own moderator @SlipZtrEm;

https://www.gtplanet.net/five-xbox-one-x-benefits-improve-forza-motorsport-7/

On this specific quote:

"The livery editor remains a stand-out feature of the Forza franchise. Simply put, it’s one of the best in the industry. That said, it’s not seen any major updates since it first landed on this console generation four years ago.

The X brings one important upgrade: increased texture resolution. That was expected for all the stock liveries, but it also applies to user-created content. Where you would typically find pixelation in smaller logos (especially fonts), shapes are now crisp and clear, even when zoomed in via Photo Mode".

You seemed to ignored many facts by your claims and "proofs" of hacked or imported images.

Oh and dare me to find a creation of an "intentional blurred looking" livery and I will do so.

Latest Posts

Back