• 776 comments
hYUH6p6.jpg

83i71Cr.jpg

j4kK5jN.jpg

z8AvjhR.jpg

zMw48av.jpg

1938-fahrmaschine-112.jpg

Love the spare tire placement.

(And given the some-70-year difference between the two subjects, that helmet works exceptionally well with the 'car.')

Great way to dissuade pranksters from wedging a potato into your car's tailpipe. :rolleyes:

That particular Supra happens to live in my neighborhood. It's driven by a guy who takes meticulous care of his yard and keeps the Supra under a cover in his garage, if you're trying to imply that the exhaust is ricey.

if you're trying to imply that the exhaust is ricey.
I didn't go anywhere near there. I think it's obnoxiously oversized regardless of how the owner takes care of it and its surroundings, how many children he/she has or whether they (the children) lace their shoes from above or below the eyelets.

I didn't go anywhere near there. I think it's obnoxiously oversized regardless of how the owner takes care of it and its surroundings, how many children he/she has or whether they (the children) lace their shoes from above or below the eyelets.
What are you talking about?

Does not prove power but I think it is ok. I have Tanabe Medallion on 390hp TT look big from direct behind not so big at angle. Close to same size I think
tanabe-medallion-touring-exhaust-on-toyota-supra-turbo.jpg

And I like red Supra so if like or not is up to you

Back