Best t300 wheel settings for gt7?

• Thread starter Oj1982
  • 65 comments
Do you guys have the thrustmaster profiler on stock settings? Or do you bump strength of forces up, from the default of 75%?
I dropped mine down to 65%. For some reason GT7 just beats up my wheel.

Also I went down to 360°rotation and frankly even that seems far too wide. I'm gonna test if something like 270° will be more comfortable

Last edited:
Do you guys have the thrustmaster profiler on stock settings? Or do you bump strength of forces up, from the default of 75%?
What do you mean? Pretty sure windows settings have no effect in PS4/PS5 mode.

Last edited:
What does the sensitivity setting actually do?
yeah It's difficult to see what that is about. Probably on how sensitive the wheel is, how the forcefeedback gives you a response the smaller the change in the circuit is.

Guys i cant feel the feedback when i am on bumps. Whats going on?
Even with sensitivity to the max, i still don't feel bumps too :\

Sensitivity works as some sort of damper as far as I remember, the higher the more the effects get dampened.
Higher-end wheels usually recommend it at 1, for the T300 the most recommended setting I have seen is the 4/2. Torque shouldn't be higher than 5 and any value below is preference.

Does the profiler work on PS4 at all? I wanted to lower the overall FF strength so changed it on PC, but it didnt make a difference when playing GT7. Or is there a profiler somewhere on Playstation I have missed?

I dropped mine down to 65%. For some reason GT7 just beats up my wheel.

Also I went down to 360°rotation and frankly even that seems far too wide. I'm gonna test if something like 270° will be more comfortable
How do you use the profiler on Playstation? I tried turning down the FF strength and rotation in the profiler on PC, but had no effect when playing GT7 on PS4. I can't find anyway of doing it on PS4 unless theres an app or something I'm missing.

How do you use the profiler on Playstation? I tried turning down the FF strength and rotation in the profiler on PC, but had no effect when playing GT7 on PS4. I can't find anyway of doing it on PS4 unless theres an app or something I'm missing.
As far as I know you're right that the PC settings have no effect on GT games.

For the in-game settings see below. It says controller but the (very limited) wheel settings are there too;

Untitled.png

Turn the sensitivity down to 1 and you feel all the bumps. At least on my T300rs its almost annoying how bumpy it is especially on the F1 car for example
I feel nothing at any sensitivity setting. When going over the curbing and you can hear the tires rumbling there is no feedback in the wheel. On PC I can feel rumble strips on the roadway in other games...

I ran 2-8 in GTS and went to 2-1 in GT7
2-1 It's easy to drive but I don't feel any curbs or loss of traction when steering I don't know if it's me or not
I have to put it at 4-1 at least to feel good about the track.
But at 4-1 it's hard to control sometimes when you spin :)

Last edited:
For those who got no feed back from the steering wheel, try not to user "beginner mode"

My friend found that out
Wow is there really such an option !?
Can you tell me how I can desactivate "beginner mode"
Thanks!

First of all, be sure to have le latest firmware on your wheel that enabled the PS5 mode (I was running PS4 mode with a old firmware and that was really bad)
Once done, setup 3 or 2 (above it's pretty hard to catch a slide) for torque and 1 sensitivity

First of all, be sure to have le latest firmware on your wheel that enabled the PS5 mode (I was running PS4 mode with a old firmware and that was really bad)
Once done, setup 3 or 2 (above it's pretty hard to catch a slide) for torque and 1 sensitivity
+1 about getting the right mode! I bought a PS4 just for this game and had it set on PS3 mode for the first week, really wasn't impressed with the game. Then switched to PS4 mode and it came to life! love the force feedback on my T300rs now

Back