Birthday Tickets

Looking for more birthday tickets. 3 slots open after reset this evening for trading.

Updated. More tickets added, car listings added.

Still looking for more birthday tickets.

Tell me which you have and what you would like in exchange.

Hi,

small change of plans.

can you please send me the 09 Birthdayticket and a red X2010 asap. I will send you the bd1974 ticket at reset time. then I still will have one wish for a standard car.

Hi,

small change of plans.

can you please send me the 09 Birthdayticket and a red X2010 asap. I will send you the bd1974 ticket at reset time. then I still will have one wish for a standard car.

You got it, what PSN should I send them to ?

Ok, 2000 ticket will be available after reset. When will you be able to send the 1944 Ticket?

Ok The ticket will come from HBR-Garage
I would like you to send the 1944 to HBR-Garage0

If you want to send a friends to these 2 accounts I will accept the requests before system reset. Once I have received the 1944 ticket I will send over the ticket 2000.

Yes, they will give you a random car from that year could be almost anything.

Some are better than others of course. I am just looking to collect them all.

A 1942 for example will always give you the same car since there is only 1 1942 in the game.

Tickets for later years will give more cars as there are more newer cars in the game.

I don't get home from work until just after the reset... is that going to be an issue??

Not at all. Once I have received the ticket I will send the ticket to you. If you are not available to do the friends request before reset then let me know the PSN where you will send from and where you want me to send to and I'll send the requests before reset. Then you can accept and send when you are home.

I will try to send right away but depending on the time it could take a bit to notice the car came in. If it is going to be more than an hour past reset then please send me a PM to let me know when I should expect it as I will most likely not be logged into that account other than for trading.

Deal. 1979 <> White Furai

I will send from and receive at HBR-Rocketman. If you want to send the friend requests needed I will accept right away.

I've got a 1998 b-day card that I will trade for a level 24 ticket but only after the reset
Ok That will be in slot number 2 the last one I will have open tonight after reset.

trade will be with GTP_Roadhog please send friends request to that account and send over the ticket after reset. once I have received the ticket I will send the level 24 ticket.

Deal?

Last edited:
I have '02 and '04. Give me a couple days and I will be able to trade them out.

Would you do Car for Ticket, btw?

I have '02 and '04. Give me a couple days and I will be able to trade them out.

Would you do Car for Ticket, btw?

1 car for a ticket take your pick from anything listed in the OP also notice the links for slots 1 and 2 have over 150 cars in each of those so any 1 of those is up for graps as well.

Trade slots fill up fast so let me know when you want to trade and what you want so I can reserve the correct slot for you.

Edit:

On second look I may have missunderstood your meaning as to car for ticket, I will trade any car listed for a ticket I need. I am not reall yinterested in trading for a car unless it is a super rare one that I do not already have. I do have all of the standards already and can buy any premium so again unless it is a car like a Sliver RX7 LM Race car or a Black FGT I am not intererested in cars at this time.

Last edited:
Not at all. Once I have received the ticket I will send the ticket to you. If you are not available to do the friends request before reset then let me know the PSN where you will send from and where you want me to send to and I'll send the requests before reset. Then you can accept and send when you are home.

I will try to send right away but depending on the time it could take a bit to notice the car came in. If it is going to be more than an hour past reset then please send me a PM to let me know when I should expect it as I will most likely not be logged into that account other than for trading.

ok sounds good ticket will be coming from PSN: gtPay and please send your ticket to PSN: gtBray

I will be sending you the bd card from either rat12snake or dudeandre2 but pls send the ticket to rat12snake, I will invite you now with dudeandre2

Slot 3 HBR-Garage
X2010 Proto 0 Mile for '02 on Feb 3rd
Courage C60 '03 0 mile for '04 on Feb 4th

Send cars to Se7ensmatrix777
Ticket '04 from Se7enRacing2
Ticket '02 from Se7enRacing4

Back