Birthday Tickets

Slot 3 HBR-Garage
X2010 Proto 0 Mile for '02 on Feb 3rd
Courage C60 '03 0 mile for '04 on Feb 4th

Send cars to Se7ensmatrix777
Ticket '04 from Se7enRacing2
Ticket '02 from Se7enRacing4

I just made a deal with someone else for the 2002 ticket tonight.

Which car would you want for the 2004 ticket?

Yes, from the guy that posted after I did, then after I posted my reply, he sends you a PM. It's cool though...best of luck.

Yes, from the guy that posted after I did, then after I posted my reply, he sends you a PM. It's cool though...best of luck.

Sorry your first post said to give you a couple of days, I was actually making the deal with the second guy before I saw yoru reply.

I can still trade for the '04 ticket tomorrow night if you want.

Edit: Make that both tickets if you like. Seems fair to me.

Last edited:
i have a 1972 ticket.looking for the 08 ticket

Ok That would be slot4 PSN HBR-Roadhog2

Next available spot is tomorrow evening after reset. When will you be able to send the '72 ticket?

Ok That would be slot4 PSN HBR-Roadhog2

Next available spot is tomorrow evening after reset. When will you be able to send the '72 ticket?

ok you send me the ticket tomorrow.i´ll send and receive the ticket from FIATCORSA600BHP. i can send it as soon as you accept the psn invitation. do i send the ticket to which account?

yes

Edit:

Received tickets from Tau71975 and Pharaoh 117

Last edited:
Hi HBR-Roadhog can send you a 73 ticket at the weekend for free. As i will be geting one tomorrow for my birthday

Hi HBR-Roadhog can send you a 73 ticket at the weekend for free. As i will be geting one tomorrow for my birthday

Cool man, mighty nice of you :)

If you would send to HBR-Roadhog2

Is there something I can send in return?

btw Happy Birthday :cheers:

Edit: I did not see the post above yours until after I posted the reply,
I will trade for the ticket with Pharaoh 117.

Thanks for the kind offer :)

Last edited:
Hi, I have a 1949 ticket, would you like to trade it for your 2001 ticket?

Last edited:
Hi, I have a 1949 ticket, would you like to trade it for your 2001 ticket?

OK, that would be in slot 5 the next available trade date is Friday evening after 7PM EST.

You will need to add HBR-Garage0 on PSN. Send your ticket there and once it is received I will send the 2001 ticket from there. If you would like the ticket to go to a different PSN then add HBR-Garage0 to that PSN also and let me know which to send to.

Note: That is a 0 on the end rather than the letter o

Sound like a deal?

OK, that would be in slot 5 the next available trade date is Friday evening after 7PM EST.

You will need to add HBR-Garage0 on PSN. Send your ticket there and once it is received I will send the 2001 ticket from there. If you would like the ticket to go to a different PSN then add HBR-Garage0 to that PSN also and let me know which to send to.

Note: That is a 0 on the end rather than the letter o

Sound like a deal?

yup

Ok I put you on the schedule for Friday evening after reset. You can wait till Friday or send before. That's totally up to you. I can not send before that time though and will send then so long as your card has arrived.

i can give you this mate..Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99 new 0 miles,say 6/7 hours after next reset(Im workin nightshift)about 7am gmt for your 1998 ticket

p.s ive left you rep for the last trade

Thanks man, I actually don't have a need for any cars now. I have managed to get all the standards and am just moving them over to the master account as I have a vacant slot to use. I am trading paints for those few cars yet to be transfered but don;t really want to use my car/ticket trade slots to get a car that I already have somewhere else.

Right now I am only interested in trading for tickets but once I get a few more I may reconsider.

Last edited:
That's fine by me.. Ticket will be coming from PSN: sharky967c and will probably come sooner than Saturday as I am away that day... might send t tonight.. please send the 2001 ticket to PSN: gtPay I sent you the 1944 ticket from there yesterday I believe...

Ok, that slots next opening is Saturday evening after reset is that ok?

That's fine by me.. Ticket will be coming from PSN: sharky967c and will probably come sooner than Saturday as I am away that day... might send t tonight.. please send the 2001 ticket to PSN: gtPay I sent you the 1944 ticket from there yesterday I believe...
Sounds good. I'll send out the proper friends requests shortly.

Holy Cow! You're THE Ticket man! 👍

Wish I had traded for tickets prior. I only have 1000, 24, 2000, 2009 and 2010 tickets.

I got nothing you want - for now. :P

Back