BMW 328 Roadster 1938

• Thread starter Aero2000
  • 10 comments
Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg

Engine: 1971cc , Straight-6 , OHV , Triple Solex 30 JF downdraft carburetors , 80hp / 5000 rpm , 4-speed manual

Chassis: Aluminium body and steel ladder frame

Weight: 830kg

Top speed: 150km/h

More information here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_328

Other suggestions of BMW
3200CS Bertone '63 , 1800 TI/SA '64 , 2002 Tii '72 , M535i (E12) '80 , 323i (E21) Sport '82 , 328i (E46) Sedan '99

Last edited:
.........Absolutely gorgeous. Think I just had a trouser accident. And also kicked myself for not searching for it in the thread up until now. Quite frankly, you can dump all 'em standard 120s and Z4 23i and gimme this instead.

Thanks NorthernLight for your pictures, info , video and vote :)

Thanks all for your votes :)

Such a beauty and only 20 likes.
:irked:
I can't understand it but yeah, it has not so many notes that I thought.... But like I said to some one else I don't suggest for votes I suggest because I like the car :D

But like I said to some one else I don't suggest for votes I suggest because I like the car

I know you don't do it for the likes .... actually only a few do it for likes :P
Anyway the car deserves more likes (not you :lol: ) like most cars "here" suggested.
That's all!
:cheers:

I know you don't do it for the likes .... actually only a few do it for likes :P
Anyway the car deserves more likes (not you :lol: ) like most cars "here" suggested.
That's all!
:cheers:
Hehe I need more likes too I feel lonely ;) laughs. I understand what you mean :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back