The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,836 comments
Even with right car, tune and maxed nitro chemist Akor 30s faster on braindead follow the trajectory line track. How da heck its possible?
Which event? If you mean the top middle one, Custom Nation, I managed to go 3 seconds slower than Akor using automatic gears and a set that is one part short of a full nitro chemist set, but with the affixes close to max, and legend points on most of the relevant things. If that's the right one, let me know, and I'll give my thoughts on how time can be lost on it.

Done them all now, 1183k total, but will probably grind out that last part and have another go at the street tier 2 events before the end of this summit.

Last edited:
Here's some more gameplay of The Crew Motorfest that I recorded in the last few weeks:

Unfortunately, my channel was mistakenly terminated from YouTube yesterday. I was lucky to get it back again.

This is the Toyota 2000GT. I hope you all enjoy this short!

Last edited:
I did some grinding for drag racing parts, using the Vegas Strip event in the American Muscle playlist, which the Discord recommends as meta for grinding drag racing. I recalibrated the highest level parts I got to lucky and goldfinger as I went along, and it wasn't THAT bad to get a few gold parts. I've kept those on lucky and goldfinger, but had enough extra gold parts to make another set for the summit speed trap, and 4 golds, 2 pinks and one blue have got me 28.8% pure and 14.2% frenetic. Managed 555kph with the Corvette, which increased my summit score by maybe 18k, taking me well inside the top 2000.

In contrast, it took me hours to get the last nitro chemist part for street 2, and having a nitro chemist set only improved my time for Custom Nation by 1.5 seconds, getting me maybe 2k more summit points. I'd say the better drag racing parts gained me massively more summit points per minute spent grinding.

The Proto Hup One Burning Wheels Edition is stated as meta for drag racing in the Discord, and it was a bit of a gamble, but I got it via TC2 by buying the car that is called the Inferno Edition in TC2. While the car looked similar, I wasn't completely sure buying it would get me the Burning Wheels Edition in TCM, but it did. However, while it might be possible to make it better than the Corvette by adjusting pro settings, I got a higher speed for the Summit speed trap with the Corvette than the Hup One Burning Wheels Edition.

Steam says I've had the game running for 92 hours now, and I have nitro chemist sets for Street 2, Hypercar, and Alpha GP, and a points set for Hypercar, so the grind hasn't been TOO bad, as a lot of that time was spent doing playlists to unlock fast travel, and doing summit events that don't give good parts.

I uploaded a video showcasing the recently added Porsche 919 Street:

What do you guys think how I handled this car? I hope you all enjoy this short!

Last edited:
Does anyone know where that window tint comes from?
Is it from TC2? I have searched the playlists, but it looks like it's not in any playlist.

tint.jpg

Back