BoP WITH Tuning Enabled Question

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey I just wanted to know an answer to my question. I’m very confused. So I am testing road cars and it’s set to BoP On with Tuning on No Limit so you’d think I can tune. The problem is that once I’ve entered with my car I cannot tune anything. Even if I didn’t enter and tune I can tune but once I enter and tune it resets the numbers. I’m confused?

Hey I just wanted to know an answer to my question. I’m very confused. So I am testing road cars and it’s set to BoP On with Tuning on No Limit so you’d think I can tune. The problem is that once I’ve entered with my car I cannot tune anything. Even if I didn’t enter and tune I can tune but once I enter and tune it resets the numbers. I’m confused?
Me too. Can't figure it out. Currently hosting a Gr.3 League with BoP and limited tuning but can't seem to figure out how to do it. Why is it even an option in the game if it doesn't work?

BoP forces the use of all default parts.
When you enable settings , you just enable settings for the default parts that are adjustable.
To do what you're trying to do, you have to set HP and car weight limits in your open lobby.

Back