BryCivicSi - 1000+ Cars, 200+ 0.0 Miles, & Tickets. Free Gold Chrome, Matte w/ Trade

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 159 comments
BryCivicSi
Do you have maybe the '99 Rally car or the '01 Prototype Rally Car? I have the '03 already. I have everything found here so you would have to find something you dont see there. I might have a trade pending saturday but I can definitely send sunday.

Actually I've made my decision,

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version)
Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01
Matte Orange
Any Day
Cowboys965

Want: ticket 1000
Offering: Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
Gold chrome
I'll send the 10th, (you the 14th?)
pillarstron

I got you down and I will send on the 13th.

sounds good, ill send it out today since i dont trade much and have no trading schedule.

Right on, I got you down for Friday the 11th.

1. Car you want 0 mile SL65
2. Car you are offering 600 hp SRT4
3. Choice of free paint(s) AMG MONZA GRAU
4. Date you can send Tomorrow
5. PSN username will pm.

Please offer a car I do not own. If you have something to offer, I've reserved a spot for you, Wednesday the 16th.

1. Want: Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
2. Offering: Acura HSC Concept '04
3. Paints: I already have them all, don't need more
4. Saturday 3/12 (or whenever open)
5. Si13ntSubmission

1. Want: Nissan XANAVI Nismo GT-R '03
2. Offering: Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
3. Paints: I already have them all, don't need more
4. Sunday 3/13 (or whenever open)
5. Si13ntSubmission

Want that HSC!! Woot! I have the castrol mugen nsx coming to me in the next day or two. Got any other Hondas or Acuras? I have you down for Monday and Tuesday next week.

Actually I've made my decision,

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version)
Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01
Matte Orange
Any Day
Cowboys965

Works for me. Got you down for Saturday the 12th.

Want that HSC!! Woot! I have the castrol mugen nsx coming to me in the next day or two. Got any other Hondas or Acuras? I have you down for Monday and Tuesday next week.

Cool. I've got all kinds of Honda's. Anything specific you want or do you just want me to randomly send something. (Will send highest value car if that's the case)

Here's a link to our two garages: http://www.mygranturismo.net/garage_compare.php?g1=6363&g2=1909

Let me know what you want specifically. I got lots to choose from! :)

Last edited:
Also interested in the Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00 if you see more than one car that interests you. Can add a day to our current trades.

The SRT4 wasnt on your list lol

How about Monaro CV8, Mach 1 71, Premium 89 Nissan 300ZX, any of those ones?

Last edited:
Want: Level 17 ticket
Offering: Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00
matte dark red
I'll send the 12th
pillarstron

1. Car you want: 1000 ticket
2. Car you are offering: Nissan GT-R Black Mask
3. Choice of free paint(s): Gold Chrome
4. Date you can send: Today March 7th
5. PSN username: duknuz

matte dark red
I'll send the 12th
pillarstron

to both of you, ill add you to my next open spots. I cant send till late next week if you are willing to wait for the car.

Do you have the V8 Vantage? I dont see it on your list.

Would you trade the SL600 04 for the V8 Vantage?

Sounds good. I'll put you down for the next available spot. Which ain't till late next week.

Thanks much to: istealteevees, shinbone, noip, ///Mikucki. Your trades have been received. Sent trade to istealteevees plus two gold chrome. Please let me know if you didn't receive. Next up, shinbone.

matte dark red
I'll send the 12th
pillarstron

I put you two down for the next available spots. Check the front page for dates. I believe it is Friday and Saturday next week.

Cheers

1. I only want paints
2. High End G37
3. Mattes, mattes, mattes
4. Can send right now
5. jgcobb79

I owe someone paint who randomly sent me a car today but I should be able to get him the remaining paints tomorrow. If I can send a paint or two a day, I can get you 5x quicker than waiting for a guaranteed spot. Is that cool? What colors you want?

I owe someone paint who randomly sent me a car today but I should be able to get him the remaining paints tomorrow. If I can send a paint or two a day, I can get you 5x quicker than waiting for a guaranteed spot. Is that cool? What colors you want?

Sounds good, I will send car now, I will take as many and whatever mattes you feel like sending me. The top of my list are silver, brown, and the blue shades.

Sounds good, I will send car now, I will take as many and whatever mattes you feel like sending me. The top of my list are silver, brown, and the blue shades.

I was about to head out so i wont get to a friend request or acceptance till tomorrow.

1 Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00
2 BMW M3 GTR '03
3 gold chrome
4 3/7
5 tiernasligo

Question: does my car have to be 0 miles?

Diablo and gold chrome sent.

Thanks to the two who sent your cars early. 5x paint coming your way so choose if you haven't already.

OK, I sent FR. Will send as soon as accepted.

The car has been sent. I can has some paints now?

Got the car thanks. Due to a little mishap of mine, I am a little lost with paint trades. I have 4 slots open over the next few days so I can send you 4. The 5th will be sent Friday. As for the 4, won't be will tomorrow. Waiting on a PM. May be able to send early tomorrow or after the reset.

Got the car thanks. Due to a little mishap of mine, I am a little lost with paint trades. I have 4 slots open over the next few days so I can send you 4. The 5th will be sent Friday. As for the 4, won't be will tomorrow. Waiting on a PM. May be able to send early tomorrow or after the reset.

That's cool, no rush. As long as I get them eventually.

That's cool, no rush. As long as I get them eventually.

Of course. I ain't here to scam you. Should be max a few days. Hate this whole 5x paint per ps3 trade a day. I used to send out 30+ a day which is why I am above 1600 chips.

Wanted: Level 21 Ticket
Offering: AsparaDrink RX7 '06
Paint: Matte Light Red
Date: Tonight or 3/8/11
PSN: RFLX_Niop

Paint requested and ticket sent. I also ran a bunch of races with your b-spec drivers so you should have some $$ coming your way too! Need anything else, let me know.

1. Nissan GTR (gt academy version)
2. Bmw M3 CSL
3. Up to you really however would prefer matte
4. Whenever you can
5. Mikucki

Sent the GT-R and a bunch of matte paint your way. Enjoy. If you need anything else, let me know. Thanks!!

Latest Posts

Back