BryCivicSi's 0/0 RUF Trade Thread. See Final Schedule

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 349 comments
Starlight, start from the bottom on horns as I'm currently sending from the top 👍

Hi Igwyana,

Because I didn't where you guys should start I decided to start at the middle ... :).

Sent: 150 - 151 - 152 - 153 - 154 (Free of charge)
👍

Seems like you all will make out like bandits. 0/0 RUF for horns and cards. But yeah, will have all paints Thursday. Just those and tickets and most I can generate myself.

Yeah, just helping you mate.
Most of the horns will be free of charge ... but a few RUF's for a lot of horns would be nice.
👍

Yeah, just helping you mate.
Most of the horns will be free of charge ... but a few RUF's for a lot of horns would be nice.
👍

HAHA, I do seem to be doing this a bit backwards. Normally people will offer horns and cards to build their car collection but my car collection is pretty much done IMO.1400 cars is plenty.

Since there a few of you foaming at the mouth for these RUF, I try my best to have my dealership open ASAP, before the weekend, where I can start taking pre-orders.
Let me know what you think of my Exchange rate...

NEW
10 cards and 10 horns for 3400S
15 total for CTR2, BTR and Yellow Bird
10 total for RGT

USED
5 total for any model

Fully Tuned Race Cars
Unknown

HAHA, I do seem to be doing this a bit backwards. Normally people will offer horns and cards to build their car collection but my car collection is pretty much done IMO.1400 cars is plenty.

NO hard feelings mate, I have at all in my garage 1354 cars, 100% Tickets, MC's, horns and gears too.
Yes, I honestly need a few RUF's but once again not necessary, you are to one "who pays the ferryman or not". Okay?
Have a nice evening.
:)

Since there a few of you foaming at the mouth for these RUF, I try my best to have my dealership open ASAP, before the weekend, where I can start taking pre-orders.

NEW
10 total for RGT

USED
5 total for any model

Fully Tuned Race Cars
Unknown

I think you know what I think my friend 👍

NEW
10 total for RGT

USED
5 total for any model

Fully Tuned Race Cars
Unknown

Sounds great to me, no problem with that.
You could also offer some paint?
👍

NEW
10 total for RGT

USED
5 total for any model

Fully Tuned Race Cars
Unknown

If i can be included in that i will send you 5 horns & MC everyday. Please send an FR to mia2007ruby so i can start today.

NEW
10 total for RGT

USED
5 total for any model

Fully Tuned Race Cars
Unknown

Why do you have different rates for the different types?

Just make it 15 (or 20) for each car that is a good deal for everybody! Maybe the 3400S pops up in the next OCD, then the car will be not so special anymore.

I am also interested in 1-2 of your RUFs, so when you want to trade for MCs/Horns, I can give you 10/10 for each car. 👍

NEW
10 total for RGT

USED
5 total for any model

Fully Tuned Race Cars
Unknown

:drool::drool::drool:

Can I get a spot in line. :lol:

Sounds great to me, no problem with that.
You could also offer some paint?
👍

I am trading paints now with cryptomaniac. I don't know when I will be available to send paints.

If i can be included in that i will send you 5 horns & MC everyday. Please send an FR to mia2007ruby so i can start today.

I will start accepting Wednesday most likely.

Why do you have different rates for the different types?

Just make it 15 (or 20) for each car that is a good deal for everybody! Maybe the 3400S pops up in the next OCD, then the car will be not so special anymore.

I am also interested in 1-2 of your RUFs, so when you want to trade for MCs/Horns, I can give you 10/10 for each car. 👍

The RGT was in the OCD which is why I treat it differently. Right now there is only 1-2 people with a few of the 3400S variations and I have traded two cars just to get one which is why ask a bit more. And well, asking for 10 of each no matter the model seems a but much IMO. I don't want to demand too much from you all.

The RGT was in the OCD which is why I treat it differently. Right now there is only 1-2 people with a few of the 3400S variations and I have traded two cars just to get one which is why ask a bit more. And well, asking for 10 of each no matter the model seems a but much IMO. I don't want to demand too much from you all.

we are talking about horns and museumcards, they are not so precious. there will be plenty of traders lined up for your 0/0 RUF even if the price is 20 items.
And you really want to send out used RUFs for 5 items, when you can have 20 for a 0/0 3400S? I think you are doing this to complete your collections, so the more you get each day the better. You can offer every RUF in the game 0/0, so you can easily demand 10 horns/ 10MCs for each car. Sending 2 days all MCs/horns for one 0/0 RUF free choice is still a very good deal for all IMO.

I think you should just pick a few people to complete your horns/museum cards for you. Sounds confusing trying to keep track of items coming in from random people. 💡

Hi mate notice your looking for horns might as well have some of mine in there.?
No point wasting them so get ready for some donations.:)
I will just send 5 at ramdom so hopefully your page will be upto date:tup:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

EDIT: Wish you would of said sooner could of had you finished by now.?
Anyway 67 68 69 70 71 sent mate. 👍

Next 5 after reset will be 62 63 78 79 80. 👍

Last edited:
PMs send to StarLight, Sharky969, and the three headed monster of Christara321, Igwyana, and HOODFIELD. I say that with love. :)

Hope you all accept my offers. :)

To Marcos and the good Dr., I will have to get back to you with once I hear back from each of them. I will send each of you a PM when everything has settled.

Thanks all!

I thought you had a Yellow RGT? I do have one, but no available trading slots. :(

Yeah, before I figured out all the colors I was sent a Light Yellow RGT instead of a Yellow and I didn't realize till now. I didn't go back into my garage when I figured out all of the colors and double check everything. I assumed one was a used car this whole time I guess.

I can fire it to ya tomorrow... does that work? also PM'd you

Tomorrow, I have to wait that long? :drool: :sly: I will send the off-white 3400S over your way in the morning.

Oh and hey, technically you'll be the first on here with all 49 RUF 0/0. :) :drool: I still have a pending trade with JVR for the Yellow 3400S. So, nice work man!

Back