BryCivicSi's 0/0 RUF Trade Thread. See Final Schedule

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 349 comments
Was that off an 86 ticket? How dark does the color swatch look compared to the car????

I didn't pick up anything new this weekend.....but I got the 22...Thanks!

i have a off white or yellow (not online so cant look at the color but its one of those) 3400s.
what r u willing to trade

Was that off an 86 ticket? How dark does the color swatch look compared to the car????

I didn't pick up anything new this weekend.....but I got the 22...Thanks!

Yeah, it is pretty close to the swatch. I would say the swatch is a little lighter though. If you are ever in question, share what ya got and I can check. I am sending Sharky the silver this week too. How about a trade if you have the older muscle car ticket and some museum cards?

i have a off white or yellow (not online so cant look at the color but its one of those) 3400s.
what r u willing to trade
What would you like? I have a full garage, bunch of tickets. You name it.

I am only after the 3400S- yellow (pending), off-white, and black. Do you have those?

Sorry i don't have any 3400S, i'm just looking for one 0/0 to complete my 0/0 RUF car collections ( I don't care about the colours, just cars), i have all level ticket's and some B'days tickets.

Sorry i don't have any 3400S, i'm just looking for one 0/0 to complete my 0/0 RUF car collections ( I don't care about the colours, just cars), i have all level ticket's and some B'days tickets.

Yeah, sorry. That's all Ivan after right now.

BryCivicSi
Yup. I do. What can I offer you?

Another 3400s would do, but the problem is that I'm now dealing with my longest schedule ever and won't be able to fire it your way until September 4th. I can reserve that date for you, and if you happen to find it earlier, you just let me know and we cancel. Does it work for you mate?
Cheers

jvr
Another 3400s would do, but the problem is that I'm now dealing with my longest schedule ever and won't be able to fire it your way until September 4th. I can reserve that date for you, and if you happen to find it earlier, you just let me know and we cancel. Does it work for you mate?
Cheers

Yeah, that works for me.

I need two last RUF to complete my collection. Anyone have the Black or Off-white 3400S 0/0? I am desperate and won't turn down any reasonable offer.

I may have the black one coming and I will fire it off to ya when I get it..... I task you with finding the White one... it would be nice if you could find the white one and we could trade them to each other and complete our collections at the same time... :dopey:

I may have the black one coming and I will fire it off to ya when I get it..... I task you with finding the White one... it would be nice if you could find the white one and we could trade them to each other and complete our collections at the same time... :dopey:

That would be sick. Hmm.... if I don't, I will find something good to offer you. But trust me. I'm ripping tickets to no avail yet. I think I've had the 3400S come up once but it wasn't the right color. The 2000 ticket has too many cars to make this anything but a pain.

Ripped for nearly 3 hrs tonight and the 3400S didn't come up one time!!

When are you expecting the black one Sharky?

2 for 1? 5 for 2? You tell me. Or I could be sly and ask for only the white and then trade with Sharky for the black. Haha, but I guess I ruined the plan mentioning it out loud.

Starlight said he could send two items your way instead of two from me in case I don't have enough to offer you. And then I would just owe him for the two plus what you want from me. A sort of 3 way trade in intersted.

I'm messin with you bro. One 3400 that Igwyana or I doesn't have will do for the white one. I'll let you trade it to sharky so you guys can have your kodak moment. Big thanks to Igwyana for letting me take a day off from our huge trade to send this car to you. Send me a FR I will get it out tonight.

What types of stuff are you collecting next? I want to eventually get all these cars as well, so I can't be asking you for 2 for 1's :lol:

For info these are what I currently have :)

Light Yellow
Pink
Light Blue
Silver
Medium Blue

Hood already has the Black and off white ;)

Dark blue for off white? Cool. And I am collecting cards and horns next. I am done with 0/0 cars.

Next week I will be finished (I hope) with sending MC's to Cue2.
So you will definitely be next "charity" target.
And regarding the horns, I will start today (just keep your list updated).
Talk to you later!
:)

Next week I will be finished (I hope) with sending MC's to Cue2.
So you will definitely be next "charity" target.
And regarding the horns, I will start today (just keep your list updated).
Talk to you later!
:)

Starlight, start from the bottom on horns as I'm currently sending from the top 👍

Seems like you all will make out like bandits. 0/0 RUF for horns and cards. But yeah, will have all paints Thursday. Just those and tickets and most I can generate myself.

Back