Calling all fun racers - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Monday 19th Sept @ 8.30pm BST

• Thread starter brenner
  • 49 comments

brenner

Older I get, faster I was
Premium
Ireland
Shannon, Clare
brenmu68
This week we will be racing at Monza !!

All welcome...especially newer drivers. ...so driving aids are allowed...

There will be 3/4 races (5 laps each) on Monday 19th September, first race starts at 9.00pm Current UK time...GMT+1

Room (open lobby) opens on Monday at 8.30pm for practise/qualifying. (PSN: brenmu68..add me)

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room, though you will be a driving on sports medium tyres.

The car will be ready to pick up in the garage at 8:30pm. All you need to do is choose the colour and check your tyres.

There will be no points awarded.

Please drive as clean as possible.

Banter while driving is more than welcome. ...so get a headset...

Please post below if you are interested.....a few is good but the more the merrier...

Relax and Enjoy

Come join the Fun Racers Club for a fun and relaxed online experience.

Fun racers: Monday 19th September

1. brennmu68
2. DJAbacus
3. Otsdarva
4. Cyclone
5. Mushy Peaz
6. Warriuszero
7. flimbo84
8. Eidolon_600
9. acedition333
10. McKiernan

Last edited:
Ill try to make it! Have lodes of slop in the shaft of my steering wheel on my g27. Anyone got a fix ? Trev cyclone2011

Hey dude that was a sweet race on Monday it would be cool to spice it up a little again with 3 cars on the last race ;)

Your in Mushy 👍

Don't see why we can't have three cars in the last race.....could be a giggle :cool:

We are "Fun Racers" after all :D

thanks for a good night racing...the 2nd race was amazing, places were being changed all the time and the passes were so clean due to careful overtaking and most importantly drivers yielding when they had been overtaken. It all felt good....satisified customer...

btw....bren are you doing another???

thanks for a good night racing...the 2nd race was amazing, places were being changed all the time and the passes were so clean due to careful overtaking and most importantly drivers yielding when they had been overtaken. It all felt good....satisified customer...

btw....bren are you doing another???

Great fun last night and thanks again guys :bowdown:
I wasn't sure about that car when I took it for a spin over the weekend but get a few of em together and WOW :drool:

@DJ: Sure I'll host another, just need to work out the details 👍

I'll have a couple of pics up soon (your mighty spin is one of em DJ :D)

Sign me up again please bren.....three 5 lap races are ideal for these nights...had a lot of fun last night!!!

👍👍

Your both added guys :-)

WE can have our own Schumacher / Hamilton battles :sly:

:HI sign me up had fun last night. logitec should have sent me a new g27 by then!! thanks cyclone.:):)

Latest Posts

Back