Calling all fun racers - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Monday 19th Sept @ 8.30pm BST

• Thread starter brenner
  • 49 comments
Really enjoyed tonight. Had a good battle up at the front and one at the back of the pack. Third was my best finish but that's fine with be - you don't get excitement like that against AI. Looking forward to next time.

Always a good night....great turnout....need a host for next week??? I'll do it if no one else wants to....cheers bren!! 👍

also if there is any room could i come along tonight, psn:wilza52

Keep an eye out for next meeting wilza...will be same time same day.....

It was a fun setup. Wish i could of stayed longer but had some issues i had to take care of. Next Monday should be good, Turn out was great. 👍

Ford Focus race was very close, I couldn't get away at the front. All the slipstreaming had to be done tactical at the end of the race. :D

Thanks guys for a great turnout last night, there were some great battles going on through the field 👍

Hope the last race was okay, I hadn't thought about multiple cars and wasn't sure if they'd be well matched

@ dansoxfan: great photo finish in race two, another 10 metres and i'd have been sunk :nervous: (in group pictures)

Latest Posts

Back