Calling all Fun Racers - Grand Valley East Reverse - Monday 5th Sept at 8:30pm BST

• Thread starter RDAardvark
  • 34 comments

RDAardvark

Missing every apex
Premium
Ireland
In the gravel trap
RDAardvark
This week we will be racing at Grand Valley East again, but in its Reverse configuration.

All welcome...especially newer drivers. ...so driving aids are allowed...

There will be 3/4 races (5 laps each) on Monday 5th September, first race starts at 9.00pm Current UK time...GMT+1

Room (open lobby) opens on Monday at 8.30pm for practise/qualifying. (PSN: RDAardvark..add me)

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room, though you will be a driving on sports medium tyres.

The car will be ready to pick up in the garage at 8:30pm. All you need to do is choose the colour and check your tyres.

There will be no points awarded.

Please drive as clean as possible.

Banter while driving is more than welcome. ...so get a headset...

Please post below if you are interested.....a few is good but the more the merrier...

Relax and Enjoy

Come join the Fun Racers Club for a fun and relaxed online experience.

Fun racers: Monday 5th September

1. RDAardvark
2. brenner
3. Mushy_Peaz_
4. keldabest13
5. slashfan7964
6. tazj_7
7. dansoxfan
8. Otsdarva
9. bigone202/cyclone2011
10. JACK_GTR
11. McKiernan
12. despawn
13. Haakert
14. otakukid965
15. leonardo887
16. wacry63/dark_doom_lord
17. Thaddaeus
18. Eidolon_600

Last edited:
Not sure if I can make it, but add me just in case. If you don't want to, no hurt feelings =P

I have monday off of work so i should be able to make this one. If anybody is wondering it is 4:00 est for the east coast.

This is gonna be the last chance for my internet to prove it's value. Put my name on this event please.

ill be there as long as i dont get a subaru touring car like FRWTCC where my car isnt good enough to compete and come 2nd to last

This is gonna be the last chance for my internet to prove it's value. Put my name on this event please.

Sign me up, its a federal holiday monday here in the US so no school.

Sign me up! PSN: Haakert

Sign me up! I've been away from the racing for way too long now!

Stick me in, It's been too long since I've done any racing

Il be there :)

HI Add me hope there`s no rocket cars to teebone us:ouch: !lol cyclone2011 Trev

All added and I've checked the car list: Thrust SSC isn't on there.
Has anyone watched the replays from Monday? Does the lag on AceBoy's car show in the replay?

ill be there as long as i dont get a subaru touring car like FRWTCC where my car isnt good enough to compete and come 2nd to last

I've added you: Everyone's in the same car so and there's no tuning. Just pick your tyres and colour and hit the track.

wow already full :)
Ill show up and take any place left if any of you does not show up :)

Hi Thad - I'm just making a list. We had 16 on list for last week but only 9 or 11 showed, so it'll be first come first served on Monday.

Have you got that gas pedal fixed yet? :)

Hey guys. Just posting to say that I'm still away from home and won't be able to play for at least another week or two. I'll be back though :)

Bit of a late entry, but please put me down for tonight's raffle. I'll leave the lounge to make room for earlier entrants should it start to fill up :)

Bit of a late entry, but please put me down for tonight's raffle. I'll leave the lounge to make room for earlier entrants should it start to fill up :)

No problems - Hope to see you on the track!

Back