Calling All Fun Racers.....its Cote D'Azur Surpise Night!!..Mon 15th Aug 9pm GMT +1

• Thread starter DJAbacus
  • 61 comments
DJAbacus
This is the 19th Monday Night Fun Racers Surprise Night!!! 👍

All welcome...especially newer drivers. :nervous: ...so driving aids are allowed... 👍

You will be racing 20 laps (1 mandatory pitstop) of the infamous track in Monaco (preceded by some shorter races if people want) on Monday 15th August at 9.00pm Current UK time...GMT+1.....💡.....Confirm LOCAL START/END TIMES and SET REMINDER here!!!...

Room (open lobby) opens on Monday at 8.30pm for practise/qualifying. (PSN: DJAbacus..add me) :)

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room, though you will be a driving on sports medium tyres.

The car will be ready to pick up in the garage at 9pm. All you need to do is choose the colour and tyres. :drool:

There will be no points awarded. :rolleyes:

Please try to drive as clean as possible. :sly:...but don't be too worried about the odd bump eh??

Banter while driving is more than welcome. :lol:...so get a headset...

Please post below if you are interested.....a few is good but the more the merrier...:dopey:

Relax and Enjoy :cheers:

Come join the Fun Racers Club for a fun and relaxed online experience.

Fun racers: Monday 15th August

DJAbacus
brenner
dansoxfan (10pm)
RAINDONKU
spunwicked
otakukid96
Jack_GTR
GTP_ADE
ID_Racing
250 GTO
Eidolon_600
DanJHooper
bainseymonn
Woodz
neige
armann339
leonardo887
Jaywalker
bouncyflabs
mikAE86
Mushy_Peaz_
wolfdragon97
RDAardvark
Damon Hill

Last edited:
If i'm alowed I would like to join when i get home from work. probably wont be untill 10:00 your guys time. maybe I can join a few of the shorter races after.

I'm in - Monday night at Monaco sounds great - do we get to tune our cars before we start racing?

EDIT: A remind sent next Monday would be great :)

If i'm alowed I would like to join when i get home from work. probably wont be untill 10:00 your guys time. maybe I can join a few of the shorter races after.

I'll push the main event to 10pm for you my friend and have some shorter races first!! 👍

im totally down
but i need to figure out what day it is now lol

Tuesday :sly: hi mate....your name is on the list and looking forward to your possible attendance next MONDAY!!! :)

1. do we get to tune our cars before we start racing?

2. A remind sent next Monday would be great :)

Will be nice to meet you spunwicked!!!!

1. The car is selected from the recommended list so all cars are exactly the same.....the idea being tuning knowledge is not an advantage....have you checked out our latest event at fun racers???.. Fun Racers World Team Touring Car Championship...it's all tuning and PPs and that kind of stuff plus I am looking for a Team England team mate!!!

2. Sure...if you could just remind me about this on monday morning then I will be sure to let you know!! :sly:

Yeah, sign me up, Monaco is my favorite track, along with my favorite country, and my favorite anime character. Plus, good thing that aids are on because no matter what, people only spin ME out so that stuff will really help. Oh, and send me a message too when it starts.

Does the race start at 10pm? or 11pm CET? :) just gotta be sure, that might turn out to be a bit late for me.

I'm afraid that a 10 PM GMT +1 start time is actually too late for me. I'll be completely knackered the next day at work if I hit the bunks that late... So I'll have to skip this one.

Sorry but 10pm is too late for me aswell on a work night, so will give this one a miss:grumpy:

You dont have to start late for me i was just thinking i might be able to join after the main event to just mess around with you all.

Ok...let's make it a bit earlier then....Doors Open 8.30pm BST (GMT +1)....this is 9.30pm CET....Main Event will be at 9pm BST. 20 laps with 1 mandatory pit stop.

Ok...let's make it a bit earlier then....Doors Open 8.30pm BST (GMT +1)....this is 9.30pm CET....Main Event will be at 9pm BST. 20 laps with 1 mandatory pit stop.

Oh go on then...👍 have sent you a FR

My psn is ade3210

Last edited:
Count me in, but I might miss it because I live in the US and I'm not good at keeping track of UK time lol.

PSN:

armann539

Last edited:
Sorry for the poor spelling, using my iphone as laptop is broke at the moment because of virus's (damn 5 year old nephews and their game sites)

Added evryone to the list......will update friends list asap..

@everyone.....this link directs you to the GTP race calender where I have added this event....you can use this to find out the time of an event in your locality (it converts it for you) and you can set a reminder for the event as well...

Link to Calendar

Hey can someone explain me how can I join that? Sorry it's gonna be my first online race here...

Back