bp falken rx7 '03 x1
er34 d1 spec '04 x2
viper srt10 '03 x3
genki hyper silvia rs2 '04
ford gt no stripe '05 x2
ford gt '05 x2
v8 vantage x2
bnr34 skyline gtr '00 x1
I have many more cars including Audi's BMW's Jdm Muscle cars. I am very into drifting and would like some bright painted cars or paints for my drift cars. I like the fluorescent paints and the color shift in the dlc. I would also be interested in other odd or rare cars. Let me know what you need and what you have to offer because i have many more cars not listed.

I can hook you up with some bright fluorescent paints or bright mattes like matte yellow, matte orange matte light blue, brokatgelb (pearl light green hue) and or jaune italian (yellow hue) send a friends to LenBiasFan if interested with a PM saying its GTPlanet related i/e paints. No trade ill gift it. :cheers: :gtplanet:

Last edited:
WomenDrivers
I have for trade
M3 csl '03 X3
M3 gtr '03 X2
Ram 1500 '04 x2
Charger 440 '70 x3
ruf btr '86 x1
carlton '90 x1
ruf rgt '00 x1
cuda 440 '71 x1
s typer '02 x1
superbird '70 x2
charger super bee '71 x1
bp falken rx7 '03 x1
er34 d1 spec '04 x2
viper srt10 '03 x3
genki hyper silvia rs2 '04
ford gt no stripe '05 x2
ford gt '05 x2
v8 vantage x2
bnr34 skyline gtr '00 x1
I have many more cars including Audi's BMW's Jdm Muscle cars. I am very into drifting and would like some bright painted cars or paints for my drift cars. I like the fluorescent paints and the color shift in the dlc. I would also be interested in other odd or rare cars. Let me know what you need and what you have to offer because i have many more cars not listed.

What car are you specifially looking for? I really need that superbee

WomenDrivers
Im not looking for anything specifically just seeing what people will offer me

Ill offer a Jaguar e type or a camaro z28 coupe 97' for your super bee?

I have 2 purpose built drift cars. The HKS Genki Silvia and the Mazda BP Falken. I am intersted in the RGT. How many miles are on it? If you are interested send me a PM here.

Edit: Sorry I didn't see those cars in the list.:( I got to the RUF and stopped there.:lol:

Last edited:
hi. I really want the RUF BTR '86.
I have a, fully tuned, BUGATTI VEYRON 16,4 '09.
- A Ferrari Enzo.
- Formula Gran Turismo,
and plenty of other cars :)

@WomenDrivers, I have a few cars to trade myself, but before I make my offers I was hoping you could hold the BMW CSL and GTR

Okay what I have to offer:
Chaser 540
Shelby Series One
SVT Lighting
Toyota Soarer 430SCV
'70 Skyline GTR
Skyline MNP II & III
'73 Skyline

And maybe a few others, let me know what you might want. Got gear and a couple of paints left too

Last edited:
Hello all I am looking for nissan 370z gt academy edition, the one that needa level 12 ticket. If anyone willing to trade one just reply to my post with what you are looking for and i will dig in my garage and reply back. :cheers:

Edit:

Rs200freak

I have both beamers if you have what i need.

@Marooned, I will have to wait until tonight to check. We only have one PS3 and 3 people in 1 house.

Last edited:
hi. I really want the RUF BTR '86.
I have a, fully tuned, BUGATTI VEYRON 16,4 '09.
- A Ferrari Enzo.
- Formula Gran Turismo,
and plenty of other cars :)

Just a forewarning; none of those cars can be traded. only borrow glitched

Hey do you still have the genki hyper silvia rs2??? I have many fluorescent and bright paints :)

I have a dodge viper for trade, as well as a supra 3.0 GT and others, respond with your offers and what you want.. I'll tell you if I have it

Do you (or anybody else) have the gt no stripe '05 or the BMW m3 gtr? I am willing to trade a multitude of brightly coloured matte and colour shift paints, I also have a fully upgraded silvia s15 RM painted in fluorescent blue.

Hello all I am looking for nissan 370z gt academy edition, the one that needa level 12 ticket. If anyone willing to trade one just reply to my post with what you are looking for and i will dig in my garage and reply back. :cheers:

Edit:

Rs200freak

I have both beamers if you have what i need.

I think I have that, if not what else you after?
Plus I want a nissian genki, anyone? For anything, thanks

Back