Cars to gift-closed for now

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 1,337 comments
aLy
Haha jakenjack =) Thanks Alex! 5 days break now?

Oh jack it was, right...

Erhm, yeah 5 days from now, you were the lucky last winner but as promised, the next 6 cars or so after the 5 days break will be worth the wait, so don't ya'll miss from wednesday to monday or so. 👍

Oh jack it was, right...

Erhm, yeah 5 days from now, you were the lucky last winner but as promised, the next 6 cars or so after the 5 days break will be worth the wait, so don't ya'll miss from wednesday to monday or so. 👍

Looking forward to it! 👍 Now you can have your well deserved break =)

Haha thx! I'm going with my buddies hiking (and camping) and going on some mountain, we get their by bike and then let them there and start well...hiking, on foot. We'll be driving some 8 hours to get there tomorrow, going to be so cool!

Haha I can imagine that! Sounds fun and interesting! Have a good time on your tour. I'm going to Ios, Greece after 12 days with some friends, so I'm looking forward to that! =D

Gonna gift it earlier today...

aLy
Haha I can imagine that! Sounds fun and interesting! Have a good time on your tour. I'm going to Ios, Greece after 12 days with some friends, so I'm looking forward to that! =D

That sounds interesting indeed...bring back some pics man!

Gonna gift it earlier today...

That sounds interesting indeed...bring back some pics man!

Yeah sure I will. Can't beleive I missed todays competetion...these 5 days have passed so fast! I forgot...haha :P

Maybe I will be home tomorrow =)

Your trip looked fun by the way, I bet you had a great time =D

New round.

aLy
Yeah sure I will. Can't beleive I missed todays competetion...these 5 days have passed so fast! I forgot...haha :P

Maybe I will be home tomorrow =)

Your trip looked fun by the way, I bet you had a great time =D

It was man, it was but it was also HUGELY exhausting, driving 100 miles (in total) with a bycicle and hiking through the mountains for two days between that really is a challenge, my legs still hurt but it was definately worth it. :lol:

New round.

It was man, it was but it was also HUGELY exhausting, driving 100 miles (in total) with a bycicle and hiking through the mountains for two days between that really is a challenge, my legs still hurt but it was definately worth it. :lol:

You had fun at least, that's the important thing! Good to know you are back tho, so we can win some more cars! 👍

Latest Posts

Back