ch1potle Gear Outlet

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 460 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the cars or tickets? I have every ticket and I'm past halfway on the cars.

And I thought I made an effort in collecting all the cars (not 0/0/0)!

I wish you good luck on your quest, my friend! đź‘Ť

Shirley it won't take long now! :D

Hi,

I'm back again! (for a couple of days at least).

I saw your gifts just now. Many thanks for them! đź‘Ť

I'm ready to send you a L4 or a L1 ticket, and I also received a L24 one for the b-spec endurances. Let me know which one you prefer.

I'm looking to complete Titan, Trainee and Waver. Along with the Woodland you already sent, that should be all the suits!

Cheers

Hi,

I'm back again! (for a couple of days at least).

I saw your gifts just now. Many thanks for them! đź‘Ť

I'm ready to send you a L4 or a L1 ticket, and I also received a L24 one for the b-spec endurances. Let me know which one you prefer.

I'm looking to complete Titan, Trainee and Waver. Along with the Woodland you already sent, that should be all the suits!

Cheers

OK I can be ready to send in about 30 minutes if this is OK. I would be happy to have a level 4 sent to four_chipotle please. :)

OK I can be ready to send in about 30 minutes if this is OK. I would be happy to have a level 4 sent to four_chipotle please. :)

Ok, will send the L4.

No rush in sending the gears, there's no problem.

Should I include the L24 ticket in the cycle, or have you no need of it?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: L4 sent to four_chipotle.

Last edited:
Ok, will send the L4.

No rush in sending the gears, there's no problem.

Should I include the L24 ticket in the cycle, or have you no need of it?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: L4 sent to four_chipotle.

No need for the 24 I'm afraid.

No need for the 24 I'm afraid.

It stays out then.

On another note, I browsed your regular garage and noticed that it's missing the 125 spl kart, the 86 GT '12 and the FT-86 II Concept '11. You need them?

Only the kart is 0/0/0 though.

Cheers

It stays out then.

On another note, I browsed your regular garage and noticed that it's missing the 125 spl kart, the 86 GT '12 and the FT-86 II Concept '11. You need them?

Only the kart is 0/0/0 though.

Cheers

All gear sent, ticket received. Thank you again. My mygt garage doesn't get updated very often but I do have those cars. Someday I will get around to updating that, lol.

Coming soon: Pictures of all gear thanks to forum member GSD.

All gear sent, ticket received. Thank you again. My mygt garage doesn't get updated very often but I do have those cars. Someday I will get around to updating that, lol.

Coming soon: Pictures of all gear thanks to forum member GSD.

Nevermind the cars then. I did find it odd they were missing... :D

All gear received and completed. Once again, thank you for your work and generosity.

I'll send a L1 ticket tomorrow. I probably won't be able to send right after reset, though, as I have friends over to play. Hope it's okay.

Cheers

Nevermind the cars then. I did find it odd they were missing... :D

All gear received and completed. Once again, thank you for your work and generosity.

I'll send a L1 ticket tomorrow. I probably won't be able to send right after reset, though, as I have friends over to play. Hope it's okay.

Cheers

Sure no problem. I will most likely gift you a set between now and then đź‘Ť

Sure no problem. I will most likely gift you a set between now and then đź‘Ť

I can't find the words to thank you enough for your generosity. :bowdown:

It will be a personal mission of mine to contribute to your endeavour with the (little) means I have.

Many thanks.

I'll post here when I'm ready to send the ticket.

:cheers:

Mazda Demio Sport '03 - Pure White, need it? Im interested in Woodland and and... not sure.

Mazda Demio Sport '03 - Pure White, need it? Im interested in Woodland and and... not sure.

I do need that color Demio Sport. Think of another set and send a FR to four_chipotle (gear comes from) and please send Demio to one_chipotle (already friends). Thanks!

Hi again,

I'm ready to send you a L1 ticket. Do you want me to send to one or four chipotle?

I'm looking to complete Downforce, Fast Rain, Glitter and Granito.

Thanks in advance!

Hi again,

I'm ready to send you a L1 ticket. Do you want me to send to one or four chipotle?

I'm looking to complete Downforce, Fast Rain, Glitter and Granito.

Thanks in advance!

Send to four please and I will be ready in less than 10 minutes.

Ticket received and all gear sent + bonus đź‘Ť
Thanks again!

All gear received and completed! đź‘Ť

Once again many thanks for the trade and gifts. I don't really know what I did to deserve such kindness, but I'm thankful, and I'll do what I can to repay your generosity. :bowdown:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to trade in the next couple of days, but, as always, I'll post here if I have that chance.

Thanks again and good luck with the tickets!

Cheers

Hi,

I have a small window today to send the L4 ticket. (The next hour or so...)

Also, I've been browsing your car sheet against my OCD.

Here's what I got:

- SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '89 - Dark Blue Pearl - (red background on your sheet, and I don't remember what that meant, sorry)

- CELICA 2000GT-R (ST162) '86 - Dark Gray Metallic - (white background on sheet)

- MR2 1600 G '86 - New Sherwood Toning - (white background)

Let me know if you prefer a car or the ticket.

Cheers

Hi,

I have a small window today to send the L4 ticket. (The next hour or so...)

Also, I've been browsing your car sheet against my OCD.

Here's what I got:

- SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '89 - Dark Blue Pearl - (red background on your sheet, and I don't remember what that meant, sorry)

- CELICA 2000GT-R (ST162) '86 - Dark Gray Metallic - (white background on sheet)

- MR2 1600 G '86 - New Sherwood Toning - (white background)

Let me know if you prefer a car or the ticket.

Cheers

Good morning! The GTS-t type M (R32) '89 (Dark Blue Pearl) I have already. The red/pink color means I have it coming (that is the '91 model). I do need the MR2 1600 G '86 (New Sherwood Toning). What can I send you for it?

I will send 1/2 cars for these suits/helmet (not sets) :

Mistral , the black one on the OP
Selene,the black one on the OP

Thanks

Good morning! The GTS-t type M (R32) '89 (Dark Blue Pearl) I have already. The red/pink color means I have it coming (that is the '91 model). I do need the MR2 1600 G '86 (New Sherwood Toning). What can I send you for it?

Oh, I misread the year... Sorry.

Also, sorry about the rush, but otherwise I would miss a trading day. That would mean less cars for you, and I can´t have that. :D

Ok, I'll buy the MR2 for you and send it to one-chipotle, okay?

Looking to complete Horizon, Masquerade, Reinforced and Safari, if it's allright.

Also, do you want me to send the Celica tomorrow, or do you have it already?

Thanks in advance.

I will send 1/2 cars for these suits/helmet (not sets) :

Mistral , the black one on the OP
Selene,the black one on the OP

Thanks

I will get these to you when I log into my gear account - nothing needed in return.

Oh, I misread the year... Sorry.

Also, sorry about the rush, but otherwise I would miss a trading day. That would mean less cars for you, and I can´t have that. :D

Ok, I'll buy the MR2 for you and send it to one-chipotle, okay?

Looking to complete Horizon, Masquerade, Reinforced and Safari, if it's allright.

Also, do you want me to send the Celica tomorrow, or do you have it already?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry forgot about the Celica, I have it coming already. I won't be ready to send gear for about an hour is that OK?

Sorry forgot about the Celica, I have it coming already. I won't be ready to send gear for about an hour is that OK?

No Celica then.

I'll probably be gone in an hour, so send what you can until it gets full, and we'll sort it out when I come back tomorrow. Or you can send them all tomorrow, when I'm back. Your choice.

MR-2 sent to one_chipotle.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back