ch1potle Gear Outlet

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 460 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must. :D

So, to get this straight, you can still use the L1 and L4 tickets on four_chipotle, right? I'll cycle them, as I've been doing.

No need for more L7?

I don't think so on the 7. Just 1s and 4s would be great.

L4 ticket sent to four_chipotle.

Sorry, but yesterday I sent a car to someone else looking for a car a needed. Still haven't received anything back though... :irked:

Why can't everybody be more like you? ;)

Cheers

L4 ticket sent to four_chipotle.

Sorry, but yesterday I sent a car to someone else looking for a car a needed. Still haven't received anything back though... :irked:

Why can't everybody be more like you? ;)

Cheers

Thank you kindly! 👍

Hi there I have lost all my gears don't ask me how I don't know and Chico acsc has put m onto you as you are the man with all the gear. I can send you level tickets23/22/2015/13/3/2 ticket 1000 and a 86GT'12 that ain't been opened Lerner know thanks Crow.

Hi Ch1p,

Sent you a customer! (above) :D and a L1 ticket to four_chipotle.

Hope it's alright.

@Crowftw: Now be nice to the man, Crow! ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi there I have lost all my gears don't ask me how I don't know and Chico acsc has put m onto you as you are the man with all the gear. I can send you level tickets23/22/2015/13/3/2 ticket 1000 and a 86GT'12 that ain't been opened Lerner know thanks Crow.

Hi Ch1p,

Sent you a customer! (above) :D and a L1 ticket to four_chipotle.

Hope it's alright.

@Crowftw: Now be nice to the man, Crow! ;)

Cheers

Thanks Chico 👍

Crow do you have a link to a mygt page so I can see just what you need or are you talking about all gear being needed?

Sorry for late reply but had Dr's appt today :ill:

Thanks Chico 👍

Crow do you have a link to a mygt page so I can see just what you need or are you talking about all gear being needed?

Sorry for late reply but had Dr's appt today :ill:

No problem. 👍 Hope you're feeling good!

I think Crow's gone for the night.

He did tell me earlier that he doesn't have MyGt, unfortunately, and also that he'd lost all gear except Woodland and DLC gear, for some reason.

For your reference, in case you decide to trade with him, I've already sent him Aqua and a bit of Bicolor I. I'll keep checking this to make sure we don't send the same gears.

I'll keep sending him stuff when I have the chance. I mentioned this thread just in case he wanted to speed things up. And since he has tickets to trade, it would prove advantageous for you as well.

Cheers

Yeah mate I lost all my suits :crazy if it's to much hassle as I don't have a mygt homepage it's ok I get it it's hard to remember what's been sent.

Yeah mate I lost all my suits :crazy if it's to much hassle as I don't have a mygt homepage it's ok I get it it's hard to remember what's been sent.

No problem but let's work it like this: you coordinate which sets you would like each time and list them here and I will send them. I would like to do 3 sets for each Ticket 1000 (do you dupe your tickets?). If this sounds like a deal then send a Friend Request to four_chipotle and we can get started. Thank you 👍

Hi there!

Thought I forgot about you?

Sorry about not being able to live up to my promise, but I just managed to clear my trades today. I'm that selfish. :scared:

I did, however, help to complete two gentlemen's gear collection with "your" gears. If it counts. :D

So, L4 to four_chipotle?

I also have a brand new '67 ticket (don't ask, I sure didn't! :D), if it interests you.

Finally, my apologies for sending you mr. crow, he seems to be AWOL. :ouch:

Cheers

Hi there!

Thought I forgot about you?

Sorry about not being able to live up to my promise, but I just managed to clear my trades today. I'm that selfish. :scared:

I did, however, help to complete two gentlemen's gear collection with "your" gears. If it counts. :D

So, L4 to four_chipotle?

I also have a brand new '67 ticket (don't ask, I sure didn't! :D), if it interests you.

Finally, my apologies for sending you mr. crow, he seems to be AWOL. :ouch:

Cheers

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but I really can't say that I need any more tickets. I only have about 150 cars left to get and they seem to come from the mix of tickets I am currently ripping, albeit slowly but soon I should be complete. Again thanks for all the business and especially paying it forward with gear. As for crow perhaps he will come back some time and I should be ready for him 👍

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but I really can't say that I need any more tickets. I only have about 150 cars left to get and they seem to come from the mix of tickets I am currently ripping, albeit slowly but soon I should be complete. Again thanks for all the business and especially paying it forward with gear. As for crow perhaps he will come back some time and I should be ready for him 👍

You sure? Or are you just trying to play me? :D

Doesn't my "more tickets/better odds" talk still apply?

I don't know your routine for ripping tickets, but if the talk applies, I'm sending. Period. :D

Yes? L1? L4? '67? Come on, this is a fine horse we're talking about! Don't tell me it's because it has bad teeth? :D

Have you got double stripe 18 19 and double stripe pro 18-19 if so are they white/black or/and black/white

You sure? Or are you just trying to play me? :D

Doesn't my "more tickets/better odds" talk still apply?

I don't know your routine for ripping tickets, but if the talk applies, I'm sending. Period. :D

Yes? L1? L4? '67? Come on, this is a fine horse we're talking about! Don't tell me it's because it has bad teeth? :D

Heheh, no playing. Each restart I rip 100 tickets, check the results and then rip another 100. I don't think having any more would really change things very much.

Have you got double stripe 18 19 and double stripe pro 18-19 if so are they white/black or/and black/white

I do have them all but on an account I don't go on very often. I am going to publish pictures of all the suits and helmets but I'm still a ways off on that. Let me check and get back to you on that.

You, here? Hi!

Double Stripe 18 is Dark Blue with 2 White stripes and White gloves.
Double Stripe 19 is White with 2 Black stripes and Black gloves.
Double Stripe Pro 18 is Dark Blue with a White stripe and a Black one, and Black gloves.
Double Stripe Pro 19 is... on a terrible vomit colour with white and black stripes and white gloves.

If you want them, I'll send them to you, to make up for the paints I can't send for now.

Not pro then ;) just 19 and 20 (double stripe) thank you

Double Stripe 19 and 20 coming up!

Let me know if you need anymore gears!

Cheers

@ch1potle: sorry for the hijack, but he's one of my card dealers! :D

Heheh, no playing. Each restart I rip 100 tickets, check the results and then rip another 100. I don't think having any more would really change things very much.

Fine. Be that way. :grumpy:

I'll still check the next OCD against your sheet, though. And there's nothing you can do to stop me. :crazy:

And check the video I talked about, if you don't know about it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back