ch1potle Gear Outlet

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 460 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ch1potle
Woodland (complete) and Desert Camouflage (1-16) sent. Gift box is full. Let me know when you empty it and I will finish Desert Camouflage.

Both items sent.

Various Untamed and Skullys sent.
Thanks. I'm out just now but will empty when i get back! Any chance you could help me get some more gears if I send you something

Thanks. I'm out just now but will empty when i get back! Any chance you could help me get some more gears if I send you something

I don't mind at all but the hardest part is synchronizing when I can be online to send and when you can be online to receive. The gift box fills up fast.

Hi again!

Any chance of the following? Helmet - Downforce 5, Glitter 5, Masquerade 5, Gravity 11 & 23, and Suit - Chicane 16, Double Stripe Pro 10 & Titan 4?

Many Thanks 👍

ch1potle
I don't mind at all but the hardest part is synchronizing when I can be online to send and when you can be online to receive. The gift box fills up fast.

Ok. Maybe if we could do it when we are both online and if not then you could only send up to the limit?

Could you also send over some woodland,flame,scorpion and desert camouflage helmets/gear. Just trying to build up my collection as I change my gear every day.
Thanks again

Hi again!

Any chance of the following? Helmet - Downforce 5, Glitter 5, Masquerade 5, Gravity 11 & 23, and Suit - Chicane 16, Double Stripe Pro 10 & Titan 4?

Many Thanks 👍

Items sent.

Ok. Maybe if we could do it when we are both online and if not then you could only send up to the limit?

I'll help with more but you will need to make a mygt page and keep it updated. I'm sorry if it seems rude but I don't want to send huge amounts anymore. There are almost 3 dozen people around that I have sent most if not all of the gear to and I just don't have the time anymore. I will gladly help out with a set or two here and there though.

Could you also send over some woodland,flame,scorpion and desert camouflage helmets/gear. Just trying to build up my collection as I change my gear every day.
Thanks again

8-9 of each sent.

ch1potle
Items sent.

I'll help with more but you will need to make a mygt page and keep it updated. I'm sorry if it seems rude but I don't want to send huge amounts anymore. There are almost 3 dozen people around that I have sent most if not all of the gear to and I just don't have the time anymore. I will gladly help out with a set or two here and there though.

8-9 of each sent.

Thanks. I wouldn't expect you to send the lot but a few sets would be excellent.

Thanks for all of these.
Would it be possible to send me a few warp drive and graffiti,I think that will be the last thing I will ask for as then I will have a piece from every set.

Thanks again.

Hi Ch1potle,

Please could I have:

Helmets: Carbon 2, 3, 7 and Glitter 15
Suits: Woodland 2, Flame 15 and Double Strip Pro 34.

Many thanks.

Hey i am looking for all the safari helmets, got the 5 from post 1 though (bought the dlc). Do you have more then 5 and could send me them?

Hi Ch1potle,

Please could I have:

Helmets: Carbon 2, 3, 7 and Glitter 15
Suits: Woodland 2, Flame 15 and Double Strip Pro 34.

Many thanks.

Items sent with a few bonuses.

Crowood
Hey i am looking for all the safari helmets, got the 5 from post 1 though (bought the dlc). Do you have more then 5 and could send me them?

Send a FR to four_chipotle and I'll send them over.

Last edited:
Great thx, i´ll send the FR when i get home from work today 👍

I sent Safari 1-34 in case you wish to trade them with someone. The 5 you have from DLC cannot be traded so I sent you the replacements, which can be.

Sorry to ask again but I'm looking to to complete my skulls collection as I have every odd helmet thanks to you and one of my psn friends,thanks if you can. Could I also get a few Jg gears as I missed the event and didn't notice them until now on you original post.

Sorry to ask again but I'm looking to to complete my skulls collection as I have every odd helmet thanks to you and one of my psn friends,thanks if you can. Could I also get a few Jg gears as I missed the event and didn't notice them until now on you original post.

No problem. Which Skullys do you need? All 34?

Yep as I have no evens and could you do the same for the desert camouflage I'm missing some odds and all the evens.

I just want to complete those 2 simpson sets ATM. Thanks again

I'm looking for: Suit Blaze # 13 & # 1 and Helmet Trickster # 15 # 31. If you're looking for something, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back