ch1potle Gear Outlet

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 460 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ch1potle
If you are looking to complete your collection of suits and helmets you have come to the right place. There are 953 tradeable helmets and 851 tradeable suits available immediately. Each set consists of 34 items.

Here are some samples of what is available:

Safari shown

Warp Drive shown

Untamed shown

Desert Camouflage shown

Skully shown

Woodland shown

Flame shown

Graffiti shown

Intersection shown

Scorpion shown

Titan shown

Mistral shown

Selene shown

Reinforced shown

Glitter shown

Chopper shown

2010 Jeff Gordon shown

I am after Tickets and/or 0/0/0 standard cars from this sheet. You get 2 sets for each ticket/car unless other arrangements are made.

Cars/tickets go to one_chipotle
Gear will come from four_chipotle

I got some 000s for maybe the 2010 Jeff Gordon and a woodland

I'm looking for the Blaze 15 & 16 suit and the Glitter 3 & 26 helmet.
Perhaps you can help me out? :D

Do tell what you might be interested in so we could complete this trade! ^^

Send a FR to four_chipotle and you can have them for free.

I know we aren't the best of friends but any chance we could trade for some full sets? I have graffiti suits and aqua helmets so anything else would be great!

Scottish GT5
I know we aren't the best of friends but any chance we could trade for some full sets? I have graffiti suits and aqua helmets so anything else would be great!

The past is the past. Send me a FR to four_chipotle and pick a few sets.

Anyone have a Bicolor-17 suit and Horizon-17 helmet? I got a Ticket 1000 to trade or you can just name a car and I'll see if I have it.

ch1potle
The past is the past. Send me a FR to four_chipotle and pick a few sets.

I'll send tomorrow morning GMT. Thanks, I'll just have a few random ones that look good(In you opinion).
Cheers

UND3RD0G
Anyone have a Bicolor-17 suit and Horizon-17 helmet? I got a Ticket 1000 to trade or you can just name a car and I'll see if I have it.

Send a FR to four_chipotle and you can have them for free 👍

Send a FR to four_chipotle and you can have them for free 👍

Can I get a Red and Black Scorpion suit + Red, White, and Black Reinforced helmet to go along with my other pair? I'll send you 2 FR supercars.

Last edited:

All sent and nothing needed in return.

Can I get a Red and Black Scorpion suit + Red, White, and Black Reinforced helmet to go along with my other pair? I'll send you 2 FR supercars.

All sent with a few different options on the second set. No cars needed =)

All sent and nothing needed in return.

All sent with a few different options on the second set. No cars needed =)

No,no you need something in return:tup::sly:! I'll give you a tuned Lotus + Ferrari. You could use it or sell it. Don't know if you err, like MR cars.

No,no you need something in return:tup::sly:! I'll give you a tuned Lotus + Ferrari. You could use it or sell it. Don't know if you err, like MR cars.

Seriously the best thing you could do in return is pass it on when someone else needs something. Keep gifting to people that need it whenever possible.

Chipotle you need any help with your paint collection?

Do you have a Doulble Stripe-05 suit, Striker-02 helmet, Trainee-02 suit, BicolorII-13 suit, Double Stripe-06 suit and White+Black Skully helmets + Spiral suits I can collect? This will be my final, last request on this thread period 👍!

I'm sorry if I worked you too much :/.

Last edited:
Chipotle you need any help with your paint collection?

Do you have a Doulble Stripe-05 suit, Striker-02 helmet, Striker-02 Trainee suit, BicolorII-13 suit, Double Stripe-06 suit and White+Black Skully helmets+ Spiral suits I can collect? This will be my final, last request on this thread period 👍!

I'm sorry if I worked you too much :/.

I'm 100% complete on everything there is to collect, but thank you for offering =). Which Trainee suit? There are 34 different ones.

Stuff sent. As you can see from the link the only true white and black items are from the DLC pack and that stuff cannot be sent.

So you can't trade Skully Helmets and Spiral Suits :/?

Yes you can and I sent the closest to black and white that there are. If you see others in the link I posted let me know the numbers of what you would like please.

Ill send you an fr to four_chipotle in 3-5 hours

ch1potle
No problem =)

👍

FR to four_chipotle and I will get them to you, nothing needed in return.

My PSN starts Lambo in case you didn't know. Thanks

Woodland (complete) and Desert Camouflage (1-16) sent. Gift box is full. Let me know when you empty it and I will finish Desert Camouflage.

Could i get a glitter05 helmet and flame05 suit i can send MCs, or paint :P

Both items sent.

Could I have an untamed and a skully and sent fr

Various Untamed and Skullys sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back