ch1potle Gear Outlet

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 460 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. In the middle of the Spa b-spec at the moment but I'll choose 4 helmets and 4 suits to fill ?

Yes sounds like a deal.

gear will come from four_chipotle

tickets go to one_chipotle

Shall I send FRs or you?

ch1potle
Yes sounds like a deal.

gear will come from four_chipotle

tickets go to one_chipotle

Shall I send FRs or you?

Send FR to bentlr666

I have 2 1/2 laps left and then I'll accept. Can I send them both or do I have to wait till reset to send the second?

Send FR to bentlr666

I have 2 1/2 laps left and then I'll accept. Can I send them both or do I have to wait till reset to send the second?

You can send one now and the other at next reset (20.5 hrs).

Sending FRs now...

Accepted FR, just waiting for you to show up in the friends list.

Helmets:

Desert Camo
Glitter
Skully
Wonderland

Suits:

Blaze
Foehn
Titan
Woodland

That ok?

Accepted FR, just waiting for you to show up in the friends list.

Helmets:

Desert Camo
Glitter
Skully
Wonderland

Suits:

Blaze
Foehn
Titan
Woodland

That ok?

Yeah that's fine. 4 tonight and then 4 tomorrow night. Watch your gift box please keep emptying it.

ch1potle
Yeah that's fine. 4 tonight and then 4 tomorrow night. Watch your gift box please keep emptying it.

Ticket sent, thanks mate. Will send the next one after reset. If I get anymore I'll let you know.

What time will you send after the reset roughly so I know when to get on and clear my gift box?

Ticket sent, thanks mate. Will send the next one after reset. If I get anymore I'll let you know.

What time will you send after the reset roughly so I know when to get on and clear my gift box?

Just PM me here on GTPlanet when you can receive and I will send anytime tomorrow.

Too easy, pleasure doing business :tup

Yes and thank you very much. You need several other sets filled and if you have trouble finding tickets the OCD will refresh with new cars Wednesday and there will be cars I want from it if all else fails. See you tomorrow for the lids.

It's gonna take too long to try full the gear sets and I only need 3-4 cars so don't need level tickets + I have a couple cars I can trade for the cars I need.

I'll let you know when I send the other ticket :tup

Hi I have a Autobianchi A112 Abarth ‘79 (0/0/0) Morocco Beige. How many gear sets am I entitled to? :) (I can send after 2 days (January 8, 2012 GMT+8).

Hi I have a Autobianchi A112 Abarth ‘79 (0/0/0) Morocco Beige. How many gear sets am I entitled to? :) (I can send after 2 days (January 8, 2012 GMT+8).

2 full sets (68 pieces).

I sent the second 1000 ticket. Thanks for the gear mate 👍

Thank you very much Clytius :)

The top 8 gear on your list can't be traded

While some of what is shown comes with the DLC pack, every item I have was won in the seasonals and 100% of what is shown I can send. I have 100% of the gear and all of it can be traded.

Okay then I would like a Desert Camo set and a Woodland set.

Pls send FR to Klazzique (This is where the car is coming from) and DevilTuned (This is where gears will be recieved.)

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

Not today mate. Going out for my birthday soon

Well Happy Birthday and when you get back in let me know and I will send you a set for your birthday ;).

Okay then I would like a Desert Camo set and a Woodland set.

Pls send FR to Klazzique (This is where the car is coming from) and DevilTuned (This is where gears will be recieved.)

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

Excellent. I have some sends before you but will get them over to you shortly.

Really? Thanks. Errr.... Can i have the skully set then please? Thanks again 👍 :)

Yes please :) I can get you another 1000 ticket if you'd like. I also have some other tickets.

I love the 1000s, Level 2s, and Level 3s the most but I am open to all offers.

Really? Thanks. Errr.... Can i have the skully set then please? Thanks again 👍 :)

Definitely. It will be a little while though (but today).

I've got some level 2s and level 3s as well

EDIT: I have a Volkswagen Lupo GTI `01 in Schwarz Uni 0/0/0 if you'd like that instead of a ticket?

Last edited:
Thats fine. I'll just collect them when I get in

Sounds good and have a safe and good time mate.

I've got some level 2s and level 3s as well

EDIT: I have a Volkswagen Lupo GTI `01 in Schwarz Uni 0/0/0 if you'd like that instead of a ticket?

Sure what gear are you needing? (sorry for delay, was sending gear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back