ch1potle Gear Outlet

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 460 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
you interested in a level 3 ticket or a 69 bday ticket and i think i have an extra level 2 ticket

Okay then I would like a Desert Camo set and a Woodland set.

Pls send FR to Klazzique (This is where the car is coming from) and DevilTuned (This is where gears will be recieved.)

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

Desert Camouflage 1-34 and Woodland 1-34 sent. Thank you!

ok FRs accepted and level 2 ticket sent

And all gear sent thank you :)

you interested in a level 3 ticket or a 69 bday ticket and i think i have an extra level 2 ticket

I prefer the lower level tickets if possible. (lvl2 or 3 👍, 69 👎)

Last edited:
hi how are you.after the 2 1000 ticket i can send you a Vanquish in braemar blue and a S2000 LM Race Car red#30
Interceptor MKIII in white
Mazda 110S (L10A) in chamonix white
240ZG (HS30) in grand prix white

Last edited:
hi how are you.after the 2 1000 ticket i can send you a Vanquish in braemar blue and a S2000 LM Race Car red#30
Interceptor MKIII in white
Mazda 110S (L10A) in chamonix white
240ZG (HS30) in grand prix white

That will get you quite the pile of gear I would say. Do you have a mygt link so I can see what you need?

That will get you quite the pile of gear I would say. Do you have a mygt link so I can see what you need?

worst thing is that ive just found a SKYLINE Sport Coupe 62 in palemo beige metallic but it got a 1 change bummer:dunce:

BTW i dont need any more gear thanks for asking my trading days are almost over so those car are free but please dont expectem all in once will take me a while to send them all

found a Supra SZ-R 97 in blue mica metallic

worst thing is that ive just found a SKYLINE Sport Coupe 62 in palemo beige metallic but it got a 1 change bummer:dunce:

That's OK. With what you have listed so far I will offer you 12 sets (at least) for all of them.

Isn't Mazda 110S (L10A) in chamonix white prize car?

Anyway for you I got the most beautifull british car + colour combo 0/0/0 . :)

I don't want gears for now ;)

Isn't Mazda 110S (L10A) in chamonix white prize car?

Anyway for you I got the most beautifull british car + colour combo 0/0/0 . :)

I don't want gears for now ;)

What is the car? (rubs hands together)
You will let me know when you do want gear, yes? I am available for horns too.

like ive said those cars are free consider it a gift.plus i need to check my other account on which i got all green ticket from a A and B spec pluse most of my 0/0/0 cars

What is the car? (rubs hands together)
You will let me know when you do want gear, yes? I am available for horns too.

The.......(many drums) Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe in Racing British Green 👍

The.......(many drums) Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe in Racing British Green 👍

Very British indeed!

like ive said those cars are free consider it a gift.plus i need to check my other account on which i got all green ticket from a A and B spec pluse most of my 0/0/0 cars

That is very nice of you mate and if there is anything I can do for you never hesitate to ask, please.

Last edited:
ch1potle reloaded :lol:

Thanks for keeping credits in the list ;)

Land Rover scheduled for free next week 👍

ch1potle reloaded :lol:

Thanks for keeping credits in the list ;)

Land Rover scheduled for free next week 👍

Thank you very very much Duck. Not just for the Rover but also for the killer spreadsheet! I love it and if you could have seen how many different things I had to update every day, it was ridiculous. Now I have one document to rule them all! Again, thank you my friend ;)

Hello mate, How is this work? where i can find car that you need n have it in that sheet?
sorry for this question. i'm interest for some gears n helmets

Oh... I see.

well I've this cars :

Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) '99 Active Red
Toyota Supra SZ-R '97 Super Red IV

can i trade for
Helmet:
Untamed, Desert Camouflage,

Suits:
Graffiti, woodland

can trade start on 25-26 January

Oh... I see.

well I've this cars :

Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) '99 Active Red
Toyota Supra SZ-R '97 Super Red IV

can i trade for
Helmet:
Untamed, Desert Camouflage,

Suits:
Graffiti, woodland

can trade start on 25-26 January

Sounds like a deal but I have to ask are the cars 0/0/0? If so send me a FR to four_chipotle (gear will come from) and also one_chipotle (cars will go to).

Hi mate I'm looking for the glitch gear let me know what ticket you want me to send & I will tomorrow evening after work still have you on PSN so no problem with FR requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back