Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room open.

Also, Joe, most of the guys at the top have missed a race as well.

Unofficial team standings:

Hendrick: 149
Ford: 139
Gibbs: 120
Red Bull: 111
Stewart Ganassi: 70

Manufacturer standings:

Chevy: 37
Ford: 29
Toyota: 29

It's making me angry the way everyone is so quick to attack Jakob publicly in here. He is a little inexperienced and reckless, thats no secret. Wouldn't it be better to try and help him instead of just ganging up and attacking?!? I'm easily one of the cleanest racers in this league, and I get taken out of contention every single week and you don't see me publicly attacking the culprit. I don't wanna hear it anymore, and if it continues in here, then I will no longer be part of this.

Last edited:
It's making me angry the way everyone is so quick to attack Jakob publicly in here. He is a little inexperienced and reckless, thats no secret. Wouldn't it be better to try and help him instead of just ganging up and attacking?!? I'm easily one of the cleanest racers in this league, and I get taken out of contention every single week and you don't see me publicly attacking the culprit. I don't wanna hear it anymore, and if it continues in here, then I will no longer be part of this.

I agree with mudd, I think we need to give the kid a break.

I agree with mudd, I think we need to give the kid a break.

I just want him to calm down, I've had incidents in 3 races with him. Sure he's learning, but he just needs a cool-down.

That is completely understandable, and I have absolutely no problem with discussing that in a PM with him or the league host, but I will not take part in publicly humiliating someone in here because of their skill level.

In my anger, I was going to post a video with some incidents. But Mudd brings up a good point, and the open thread isn't the place to handle it.

I also agree guys. I for one had a massive learning curve to get to the standard that we all are.

The kid winds me up, just because he's 14 but actually he us committed and proven he'll be here every week. He does have some skills with pushing but be just needs to learn composure in a pack and around other cars. The constructive criticism I have for him to take away is to calm down and wait for your spots to pass if you need to.

I hope he learns as we will need young blood coming into the series to grow it and keep it running.

I would like him to acknowledge that he understands we are trying to help him out.

Great race tonight guys. Very happy with my third :sly:

Technically? What kind if word is that. I have photographic evidence !!!!!

Understood. Never agreed as I was the place behind you (believing Home would fall), but understood. 👍 :)

Getting divorced or killed wasn't worth trying to run eight more laps, even with a 1/3 chance to win well within my grasp. I just hate that I couldn't stay to help push acdc to the line.

MustangRyan
Getting divorced or killed wasn't worth trying to run eight more laps, even with a 1/3 chance to win well within my grasp. I just hate that I couldn't stay to help push acdc to the line.

One of those things mate, you chose wisely 👍 Still, very happy with fourth after my last outing here. Roll on Suzuka!

Well, got caught in a couple early racing incidents, (I'm sure your all shocked), but I managed to keep composure and fight back to 5th but Dowhat had an even better late race comeback and I ended up...um...8th, I think...finish is a little confusing at the moment. Can't wait for the official standings to be updated to current, I think the points became alot closer for many of us on the edge of making the chase.

Awesome race tonight. I really enjoyed battling with ACDCRocks, your a solid opponent my friend. Also have to thank Drop and Knelly for working with me in the draft all race. Looking forward to Suzuka!

Got to admit it's slowly becoming "Have at it boys!" with me and RFLX.... :lol:

My first race was good. I got caught in crash early but worked with Mudd and finished 8th . Congrats to M-Stall on the win.

Good race. Crazy and I were caught up in a wreck on the 4th lap but that's racing. Thanks to rflx for pushing me the last 18 laps. I just wanted to stay ahead of mudd.

Niop wasn't moving! I am telling the truth. I am not being a liar.

Last edited:
Well I have no beef with jakob personally. But during the race when I found out that he fd up n he was the reason he took me out, I did call it out. The reason being that it was on lap 4 of a very clean race ( no other wrecks that included me, other than one that I think happened behind me ioin a slowrr pack). But reason bein idc, I ended up goin for superman n wound up broke n had a chance to help out my team mate dowhat n secured his fifth place, which is good for red bull. At one point I went from 12th to 2nd so I guess my race was good? Idk what to say about jakob mudd?? He is a little too immature, sorry mudd. I'm not pointing any fingers but u kno how it is dude. If u wanna run with me n dowhat u kno u r more than welcome too, just froma non-team POV

And drop u say u finidhed 8th, not right I finished 9th of 11 on the lead lap only 27 sec behind. So u were definitly 10th dude

Jakob, I know youre new and inexperienced bro, but you could save yourself alot of trouble by just controlling your aggression and letting things play out. Thats how you avoid wrecks, its all about developing a feel. I get the feeling that you want to fight for the lead every lap, but until you earn the respect of the other drivers you have to give more than you take, especially early in races. Your fast, you have setups, learn patience and how to keep to your line and you will be fine. It may not sound like it, but these guys will be tolerant of you if you can get on the right track with these skills. Keep your head up and just be patient next time.

Niop was moving at 1 MPH on my screen and you went up the wall at the start of the race.Just my internet. But you saw me. later in the race everyone went into the wall and i got disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back