Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three stats really just jump off of the page to me:

1. ACDC leads the league in top 3 finishes this season, despite starting fewer races than every driver in the chase.

2. Homeslice47 leads the league in top 5 finishes by a good margin, with only one finish outside the top 5 all season, in the Daytona 500.

3. RFLX is taking down almost every single pole this season. He has earned the pole for all but two races he has started this season, Suzuka and LeMans.

Last edited:
I got the pole at Monza. It was LeMans and Suzuka where I missed out.

This is what I get for posting from my phone and taking stats from off the top of my head. :dunce:

I'm surprised to see how quiet it's been this week. Is everyone diligently testing in Daytona or has everyone taken their talents down to South Beach up until race day?

MustangRyan
I'm surprised to see how quiet it's been this week. Is everyone diligently testing in Daytona or has everyone taken their talents down to South Beach up until race day?

I've just been waiting quietly for someone to say "Sorry, can't make the race. Any reserve's able to race for me?" :sly:

Oh and I finally got a mic today 👍

Niop
I'll be practicing on Friday night. I've been caught up on Trial Mountain all week.

What were you doing up there? :nervous:

Get's Brookback Mountain flashbacks :scared:

I've just been waiting quietly for someone to say "Sorry, can't make the race. Any reserve's able to race for me?" :sly:

Oh and I finally got a mic today 👍

Is there a definite driver selected yet for the #42 for this week? You might want to get up with Mudd about that.

I thought Mudd himself drove that? Maybe it just looks the same in 2010 and 2011 livery's cause Mudd and Carbonox both drove the #42 last week if I'm correct.

And I'm only gonna ask for it if Carb can't make it cause as far as I see it, that's his seat now and I wouldn't want to be stealing something else of him this week (avatar). :sly:

I thought Mudd himself drove that? Maybe it just looks the same in 2010 and 2011 livery's cause Mudd and Carbonox both drove the #42 last week if I'm correct.

And I'm only gonna ask for it if Carb can't make it cause as far as I see it, that's his seat now and I wouldn't want to be stealing something else of him this week (avatar). :sly:

I haven't been contacted about the car choice for Daytona and can't be sure where I'm exactly going... so no idea just yet. The only definite thing is that I'll be sure to attempt making the round as it will be my last one this season.

Carbonox
I haven't been contacted about the car choice for Daytona and can't be sure where I'm exactly going... so no idea just yet. The only definite thing is that I'll be sure to attempt making the round as it will be my last one this season.

So if there's only one seat left between both of us for the next two races you can take Daytona, and I'll drive Indy then we both get a race. 👍

Mudd drives the #14. Also, we might be able to run up to 13 or 14 cars this weekend. So, we might take an extra red bull toyota, office depot chevy, or insignia ford.

MustangRyan
Mudd drives the #14. Also, we might be able to run up to 13 or 14 cars this weekend. So, we might take an extra red bull toyota, office depot chevy, or insignia ford.

Oh right, is it a similar colour to the #42 then? And if possible I'll take a Ford for the race if that's okay? Mainly because I have a Ford :dopey: but I'll drive anything I have too 👍

Either one of you two are welcome to drive the 42. If you could work it out yourselves, that would be perfect.

If you can fit me in this weekend with a seat along with Carb and Matty that'd be great. If it's not possible, no worries 👍

mattymc96
What were you doing up there? :nervous:

Get's Brookback Mountain flashbacks :scared:

I've been working on a tranny for a race tonight. I like to call it my trial mountain tranny(that just sounds wrong)

God, I hate social gatherings especially those cringe ones where you have to turn up because of family.

Interesting to see how the lobby copes with 14 racers with mics. Should be just fine.

Room up for fun NASCAR racing if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Niop
I've been working on a tranny for a race tonight. I like to call it my trial mountain tranny(that just sounds wrong)

I might need to go to therapy.. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back