Chrome painted cars and RIMS!!!

• Thread starter ddl8
  • 641 comments
Rome_9.jpg

Rome_11.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_18.jpg

I can't really see the fascination with chrome cars to be honest, I think a lot of them look a bit daft. Though the photo quality in this thread is top notch.

Chrome rims however look awesome on the right cars,
and I think this BMW M3 Coupe looks hot.

👍

Some of them look alright, but most of the cars aren't modeled perfectly enough to make the chrome work. All it really does is show the imperfections. Rims however, look amazing in chrome. :D

Darn...already took my F40, Citroën GT race car, and R8 :(.

Oh well, I can post a couple other cars later :D.

Ohhh those cars look bad in chrome. I am glad I could sell my chromes for nice cars when the 'cheat' wasnt known yet.

it's hideous, there all hideous. Please stop puting chrome paint on cars....

To the people who dislike the chrome painted cars, who cares about what you dislike? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that everybody else has to dislike it as well. I don't like Matte Pink, does that mean that everybody else should dislike that color as well? No... What's wrong with people painting their cars in a color that's never realistically been offered in a video game? Instead of being negative why don't you just go create your thread that's dedicated to a certain color or types of colors.

To all the others that keep posting chrome painted cars please continue to do so. It's cool being able to see so many different cars painted in chrome. 👍

Take a look at this ferrari above, it looks gorgeous in chrome IMHO!

I really wish they had the Ferrari 599XX in this game, I think that car would look great in Chrome as well.

5312200067_de10995958.jpg

5312200061_eff458c4a7.jpg

5312200071_de10995958.jpg

5312200073_9669597252_z.jpg

Posted these in the drift thread aswell. I'm also quite puzzled why everyone has silver chrome painted cars and no other colours?
EDIT: Hold up, so is chrome only silver? I got to the car limit and this was the paint I got, dosen't seem like its chrome after looking at you guys pictures.

Last edited:
Oh my! I just won a Chrome Paint Chip for owning 210 cars...

I'm so excited lol If I paint a car in this and then gift it to someone, will they get the car and a chrome paint chip?

Back