Cities: Skylines II

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 184 comments
No pollution, 1 hospital per 10,000 people and multiple local clinics, helicopters, over budget on health services... and yet this has been going on for weeks (my time, not game time)...

View attachment 1375874

I need more than 8 hospitals to service demand. Something's nuhhered.
Do you see any ambulances being dispatched? Last time I used a hospital with helicopters they didn’t seem to send out any (or at least not nearly as many) ambulances anymore.

I tried the Road Builder mod and I have mixed feelings about it.

On the plus side it’s great to be able to configure the lanes, for example it will be very useful for creating narrow one-way streets in the old town.

On the negative side it’s not as flexible as I had imagined. You can’t set the widths of each building block freely, so it’s hard to create a road that fits perfectly into the 8 meter grids of the game. There are also some graphical glitches in the intersections, especially on sloped terrain and also in how the sidewalks don’t meet properly.

I will still use it, hopefully it will improve in future versions.

Don't know which mod it is, but one of the mods I've subscribed to have added the feature of creating straight slopes between the start point and end point when you build roads and that has made building on hilly terrain a lot faster, easier and more fun. So I started expanding the road network of my city. Still no private cars on the roads, I guess I need some industry to build the cars before my businesses can start selling them.

07-september-12-06-52-00.png
07-september-21-13-14-00.png

Don't know which mod it is
Anarchy V1.7.0

edit:

Latest patch seems to have fixed my whopping healthcare problems.

edit 2: And it's also killed demand. Set taxes to zero, free electricity, masses of employment available, still no residential demand and population stagnant. Hmmm...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back