Classic Gran Turismo Livery Replicas (Read OP before posting!)

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 1,061 comments
2132C94B-2D65-419F-A6BF-631624A95223.jpeg
1C0C7C08-823E-4371-B147-105116AE5ACF.jpeg
F3377C56-7FDA-4574-BC99-33CF4B6F53C2.jpeg
Finish NSX designs. Enjoy!

I've got a couple of more replicas in mind, but I'm torn on whether to put them on the Gr. 3 or Gr. 4 versions of the car.

So thanks to @syntex123 who kindly uploaded the Kaneko decal yesterday, these two are finished, and I also gave a quick try to the '00 Arta NSX, but I'm not satisfied yet, I need to add some "real" sponsors to be more accurate.

View attachment 691483

View attachment 691485 View attachment 691486 View attachment 691484

I think it's time to open my own thread... or a Honda dealership !

View attachment 691487

your work is amazing, I'll be searching for your liveries to download if they're shared, specially the GT2lm in metallic orange, that was one of my favorites. I've tried a couple classic NSX myself.
DSC_1994.JPG
DSC_1993.JPG
DSC_1995.JPG
i need to update the logos and brands now that the custom decals are available.
How many different Takata, Castrol, etc Liveries are there now in the game?

So thanks to @syntex123 who kindly uploaded the Kaneko decal yesterday, these two are finished, and I also gave a quick try to the '00 Arta NSX, but I'm not satisfied yet, I need to add some "real" sponsors to be more accurate.

View attachment 691483

View attachment 691485 View attachment 691486 View attachment 691484

I think it's time to open my own thread... or a Honda dealership !

View attachment 691487
Great work! What decal is that for the writing across the side of gold special edition NSX?

Your work is amazing, I'll be searching for your liveries to download if they're shared, specially the GT2lm in metallic orange, that was one of my favorites. I've tried a couple classic NSX myself.

I need to update the logos and brands now that the custom decals are available.

How many different Takata, Castrol, etc Liveries are there now in the game?

Thanks. They are shared, but with the limited time research, the easiest way is to add my PSN to find all of them.
Yours are fine too. And for the numbers of liveries : a lot. Each day I try to search Arta, Takata, Raybrig, Castrol... and each day there are 3 or 4 new. Not all the same quality, though...

Great work! What decal is that for the writing across the side of gold special edition NSX?

It is the Team Kunimistu decal I created on SVG and had shared via the request thread.

Last edited:
Finally on the DU so I've just updated my Falken livery by re-creating the Falken scallops using a decal (also making the livery much easier to recreate on other cars so stay tuned). This version is more faithful to the original 2004 car now thanks to uploaded decals. Full write up in my livery thread.

20171118204439.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171118203139.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171118203202.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171118203222.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171118203232.png

Didn't take long at all but I made a replica of the M3 Coupé Chrome Line from GT5 and 6.

Tags are #m3, #chromeline, and #replica.
Love it! I wish we could use the special colour chips on decals. I don't remember if they've had a chrome silver in mileage exchange yet, but I ran into this problem creating the Edge special Camaro. I wanted to use one of the silvers from the mileage exchange and unfortunately was just stuck with the colour picker.

It wouldn't even be that bad if we could choose a chrome option from that menu.

I'm not finding either of these. What are the tags?

I uploaded the Beetle livery just now, search up 'granturismops1', 'volkswagen' and 'newbeetle'. I don't want to upload the NSX livery until it's complete, I need a couple more decals to put on it. I requested them in the SVG request thread, so hopefully they'll be touched sometime soon.

I uploaded the Beetle livery just now, search up 'granturismops1', 'volkswagen' and 'newbeetle'. I don't want to upload the NSX livery until it's complete, I need a couple more decals to put on it. I requested them in the SVG request thread, so hopefully they'll be touched sometime soon.

Still not finding it. I have tried all three tags individually and together, with no luck. I don't know what else you can do, but I'm definitely not finding it.

I wish you could search by username. That would make things so much easier.

Still not finding it. I have tried all three tags individually and together, with no luck. I don't know what else you can do, but I'm definitely not finding it.

Yeah, I think there's something wrong with the search function. I've tried searching for a few liveries I found on these forums and nothing came up for them when I tried their tags together and apart. Or maybe liveries just disappear, I regularly search the 'ridgeracer' tag and the amount of liveries listed keep either growing or lowering, but not going past 15.

Yeah, I think there's something wrong with the search function. I've tried searching for a few liveries I found on these forums and nothing came up for them when I tried their tags together and apart. Or maybe liveries just disappear, I regularly search the 'ridgeracer' tag and the amount of liveries listed keep either growing or lowering, but not going past 15.

It seems that unless you're lucky enough to make it into 'Trending' or 'Most Popular', then your livery disappears after 24 hours. Best way to find it is to find the user's profile and look at their gallery.

It seems that unless you're lucky enough to make it into 'Trending' or 'Most Popular', then your livery disappears after 24 hours. Best way to find it is to find the user's profile and look at their gallery.

Well, that's lame. Rather defeats the purpose of a search function, if that's the case. I hope it's just a bug.

Well, that's lame. Rather defeats the purpose of a search function, if that's the case. I hope it's just a bug.

Tell me about it. The whole system is flawed as 'Trending' shows as the first tab and therefore kids/n00bs will always choose liveries from that selection until they realise there's other tabs. That way those liveries in 'Trending' will always be seen as trending and rarely replaced as people aren't liking liveries from the other selections.

Proof of this is that 'Trending' and 'Most Popular' selections are almost identical. That's not showing trends, it's just showing that people are hitting discover and liking the Red Bull GT-R Gr.B as it's the first thing they see! There loads of fantastic liveries that have so few likes because they come and go under the radar.

NFS was the same, filled with Paul Walker replica Skylines because that's all that showed up on the first tab and kids and n00bs went mad for them. The 'Trending' selection either needs to reset every 24 hours or the first tab needs to be switched to 'Latest'.

So this didn't take long, I was going to do it last night but I didn't find the right GT logo until this morning, thanks for that @syntex123!
Tags: #camaro, #edge, #gt5
The purple isn't quite the same and I couldn't get the correct rims or chrome silver for them either.
View attachment 691648 View attachment 691647
You got it dude! :) I too felt that that logo was missing so I had to upload it. :lol:
Didn't take long at all but I made a replica of the M3 Coupé Chrome Line from GT5 and 6.

Tags are #m3, #chromeline, and #replica.
latest

View attachment 692046
View attachment 692047
View attachment 692048
View attachment 692049
Nice one mate! But like dylpro says, you can use chrome as paint for the car and then just place the orange on top as a decal. I made a transparent GT logo which let's you go crazy.
Love it! I wish we could use the special colour chips on decals. I don't remember if they've had a chrome silver in mileage exchange yet, but I ran into this problem creating the Edge special Camaro. I wanted to use one of the silvers from the mileage exchange and unfortunately was just stuck with the colour picker.

It wouldn't even be that bad if we could choose a chrome option from that menu.
Yeah it really sucks, but so far just making transparent decals will let you choose basically ANY color for said decal. Only problem is that you're now stuck with basic paint for the rest of the car :P

Back