CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 112

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 87 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of light, my entry isn't holding a candle to any of the others. Is it to late to bow out? :nervous:

Great shots everybody. Staggeringly awesome shots.

^ i love the contrast of light and shade in that shot 👍

Thanks. I was very pleased with the result myself. The tunnel at Eiger is one of those places that gives you the money shot.

Speaking of light, my entry isn't holding a candle to any of the others. Is it to late to bow out? :nervous:

Great shots everybody. Staggeringly awesome shots.

Don't loose faith. Remember that people often look at a picture differently. I for one love the atmosphere of your photo. It gives me assosiations to the Nurburgring 24H race. 👍

@ GTracer98 and GTracer98: Thank you so much for the compliments. I have to admit, I was/am so nervous about entering my first competition. I only starting taking serious shots about a week ago.

Don't worry, same was for me about 2 months ago, but then I got the hang of it and now I simply improve my photography. Just keep photo shooting and you'll eventually win a comp. ;)

Final Entry!
rszroadcoursetwinringmo.jpg

Heavens Light on Motegi
FT-86 Concept II 11'

That is complicated! I am not sure what to do...

I have shared some of my photos from my account, and I can't find them online. I managed to find 1 randomly, but none of the others :/ luckily that 1 is the one I wanted to use, and I have saved it to my photos. But I am confused on what to do now, I can't seem to find where I can get that picture into my post

That is complicated! I am not sure what to do...

I have shared some of my photos from my account, and I can't find them online. I managed to find 1 randomly, but none of the others :/ luckily that 1 is the one I wanted to use, and I have saved it to my photos. But I am confused on what to do now, I can't seem to find where I can get that picture into my post
Are you on Flickr? How are you trying to post a picture?

Awesome entries guys 👍

This comp will be open a little longer than the deadline states due to the fact that Im not home tonight. But expect it to close within 24 hours.

It's going to be a great looking poll!

FINAL ENTRY

Heavenly by Miklad, on Flickr
Nice shot there Miklad. Everytime i see that car i always think it looks like someone has just swiped an advertising hoarding from the side of a track, strapped it to a car and is speeding home!

"OI, What's your game"?

"LEG IT"!!!!!!!

Cheers pal - yes I agree! :)

Really underused car I reckon - as a standard it's actually quite well modelled and can look ace from certain angles.

LOVE your entry by the way - this theme was right up your street. ;)👍

Cheers pal - yes I agree! :)

Really underused car I reckon - as a standard it's actually quite well modelled and can look ace from certain angles.

LOVE your entry by the way - this theme was right up your street. ;)👍

Yeah it is a good standard standard. What my predictable entry? Cheers mate 👍

Nice shot there Miklad. Everytime i see that car i always think it looks like someone has just swiped an advertising hoarding from the side of a track, strapped it to a car and is speeding home!

"OI, What's your game"?

"LEG IT"!!!!!!!
Been there a few times:rolleyes:

- Competition closed -

Thank you all for making the poll great - and for making it tough for me to select the entries ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back