Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,997 comments
Aside from the obviously better headlight textures on the Soarer, the models themselves are pretty similar. Still think the Vertex kit on the SC300 is better, but that's just me.
View attachment 1395990
View attachment 1395991

There’s also a hidden widebody kit and two wing options that aren’t used in the game currently

Attachments

• IMG_3268.jpeg
    IMG_3268.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3269.jpeg
    IMG_3269.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 1
Must be licensing as usual. Assets from FM4 but not licensed for FH5?

The Soarer is a new model, the SC300 is the one that dates back to FM4. A lot of recent new-to-Forza cars have had bodykit parts modelled but not made available, which is surely intentional at this point. Whether they're planning an update to add them or it's something more crazy like they're licensed for FH6, I don't know.

I kind of like the styling of the F80, minus the black stripe protruding from the hood. And yeah, it will most likely be reserved for a potential FH6 far down the line, as well as FM8 as no one would expect a recently-introduced car to come to a game right away.
Well, really depends if any game developer is close enough to Ferrari to secure early rights to it. Forza sort of accomplished that with Porsche & Ford in that the manufacturers unveiled their cars alongside the games' debuts, so we immediately knew that FM6 & FM7 would have them. Lamborghini also did it recently with the Temerario, where the day after (I believe) its official announcement, they immediately shared that it would be available in a partnership with Roblox of all things. There are probably other examples out there; I'm sure Gran Turismo has accomplished this with at least 1 or 2 cars themselves.

Of course, Ferrari is the most brand concious manufacturer ever, so who knows what requirements they'd want for a developer to try & push for a simultaneously release alongside their newest crown jewel.

This is a Daily Challenge PSA, pointing out that the 'highest point in Mexico' is considered to be right here on the map. I used an Extreme E to get up here, the darn things are surprisingly good climbers.

View attachment 1398695

Also, on an unrelated note, screw that weekly PR Stunt in the Hot Wheels expansion. Y'all know how much I don't like challenges that essentially force you to upgrade but even with what I thought would be a top-tier S1 build for that Danger Sign I found myself needing to tune my Hoonigan 911's racing transmission for acceleration to clear the target they set. Not fun. D:
I upgraded the Donut Media Drift Car with AWD and as much power as possible for the HW PR stunt.

Back