Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,961 comments
I was bummed that they didnt use the JZX100 but I'm digging this Chaser. Sounds good and fun to drive and flick sideways. Especially when you keep the stock look.

It depends a lot on how long they keep giving us new cars. If they were to stop at the 3 years post-launch mark, then we will probably only get a few more cars in total. But if they keep on going into year 4 you are right.

Also, I am probably talking nonsense but all these JDM cars would be an awesome launch car list for FH6-in-Japan. Just like all the quirky UK cars we got for FH4 (and the couple of Aussie cars in FH3). They sort of pivoted to JDM during 2024, so the nonsense talker in me wonders if this is because FH6's location was confirmed in late 2023 and the car team have been hard at work on JDM classics since then. Hey, I might be right, you never know...
Without getting my hopes up, I've been thinking the same. I've felt that basing a Horizon game in Japan wouldn't be quite worth it without a solid chunk of Japanese cars to suit the setting.. which PG have really been building up in the past year.

At this point, I'd be happy with any Asian country really, Thailand would be a fantastic setting.

Back