Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,970 comments
So... I watched the unveiling of the Ferrari F80 and it looks like... a Grand Theft Auto online version of a Ferrari. I'm most certain that FH5 won't get it, fortunately.

It does have a bunch of design similarities with the Huracan and Sian, though, which means we'll get it badged mistakenly as a Lambo

I think the biggest Lambo similarity is the centre-mounted huge rear exhaust... Never expected that from a Ferrari.

Top Gear has some decent information already:

I didn't even know E-turbos were a thing (electric motor in the turbo to spool it up faster). 900hp from a twin turbo V6 is just insane though.

Some definite design language similarities to the 12cillindri, especially the black strip on the front and the roof line:
1729174755447.png

Last edited:
I think the biggest Lambo similarity is the centre-mounted huge rear exhaust... Never expected that from a Ferrari.

Top Gear has some decent information already:

I didn't even know E-turbos were a thing (electric motor in the turbo to spool it up faster). 900hp from a twin turbo V6 is just insane though.

Some definite design language similarities to the 12cillindri, especially the black strip on the front and the roof line:
View attachment 1398183

The strip is a callback to the 356 GTB/4 Daytona, but while it makes some sense in the 12cillindri, it doesn't in the F80.

The strip is a callback to the 356 GTB/4 Daytona, but while it makes some sense in the 12cillindri, it doesn't in the F80.
yeah I know, but since it's still here in the F80 it's now a new design language for Ferrari going forwards I guess?

So I'm not in a position to play FH5 today; what happened with the Backstage vote, and what's up next?
In the Backstage shop I see the Sprinter Trueno, the Rivían R1S, the Huayra BC, the M-B 280 SL, the 575M Maranello, the XTS limousine, the M4 Competition Coupe, and the Fiat 131.

Last edited:
The FTO has a speedometer that reads in km/h according to the instrument but the speedometer move as if it's synchronized to mph. Another bug i guess

Back