closed for a bit,stock check

• Thread starter doobieduck
  • 306 comments
TVR Griffith 500 '94 - Flip Flop Yellow

Put that as pending from me also. 👍

Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 - Tahiti Blue Pearl

Both sent, other one I will send tomorrow. I have been having some big problems with my list lately, had to recheck the whole damn thing a few days ago and now am having to do it again. Worked out a better system for doing it now though so this should be the last time, once it's done I will start sending you stuff on a more regular basis. 👍

Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 - Tahiti Blue Pearl

Both sent, other one I will send tomorrow. I have been having some big problems with my list lately, had to recheck the whole damn thing a few days ago and now am having to do it again. Worked out a better system for doing it now though so this should be the last time, once it's done I will start sending you stuff on a more regular basis. 👍

both recieved thanks mate.damm i bet that took some time going throught your list of cars

both recieved thanks mate.damm i bet that took some time going throught your list of cars

Yeh the first time I did it in around 2-3 days or something, then I had some mistakes so did it again in just over a day. All spic & spam now, you can also put me down for all your remaining TVR T350C '03 cars.

Yeh the first time I did it in around 2-3 days or something, then I had some mistakes so did it again in just over a day. All spic & spam now, you can also put me down for all your remaining TVR T350C '03 cars.

sod that.thats how im not doing mine over,takes to long..your list is looking better now

sweet mate thanks.i'll start sending over some cars your still missing

just sent the nissan skyline gtr(r33)'95 deep marine blue pearl & subaru impreza sports wagon'00 Midnight Black Mica to your -000 account mate

Last edited:
sod that.thats how im not doing mine over,takes to long..your list is looking better now

sweet mate thanks.i'll start sending over some cars your still missing

just sent the nissan skyline gtr(r33)'95 deep marine blue pearl & subaru impreza sports wagon'00 Midnight Black Mica to your -000 account mate

Thanks for those mate but there is no need to send me anything, it's all been taken care of. :sly:

Hey doobieduck. It's been awhile. I would like to setup 20 trades. I will send you all Dodge Superbee's that you need and Jenson Interceptor Black, Brazilla, Fawn Metallic, Mustard, Oakland Green, and Royal Blue. I would like to receive:
Autobianchi A112 : Corsa Red, Caterham Seven Fireblade : Platinum Silver, Chevy SSR : Slingshot Yellow, Cizeta V16T : Jet Black, Fiat 500 F '65 : Blu Scuro, Ford GT (No Stripe) : Speed Yellow, Lancia Stratos : York Green, Lotus Elan : Lotus Yellow, Mini Cooper '98 : British Racing Green, Flame Red, Volcano Pearl, Opel Speedster : Europablau, Mandarin, Schwarz, Opel Speedster Turbo : Colmarblau, Lemans-Grun, Mandarin, Suzuki GSX-R Concept : Black, White, and Triumph Spitfire : Maple. We've done 32 trades in the past so you know that I'm good for it. I would like all 0/0/0 condition and I will send you the same. Let me know! Thanks!

Hey doobieduck. It's been awhile. I would like to setup 20 trades. I will send you all Dodge Superbee's that you need and Jenson Interceptor Black, Brazilla, Fawn Metallic, Mustard, Oakland Green, and Royal Blue. I would like to receive:
Autobianchi A112 : Corsa Red, Caterham Seven Fireblade : Platinum Silver, Chevy SSR : Slingshot Yellow, Cizeta V16T : Jet Black, Fiat 500 F '65 : Blu Scuro, Ford GT (No Stripe) : Speed Yellow, Lancia Stratos : York Green, Lotus Elan : Lotus Yellow, Mini Cooper '98 : British Racing Green, Flame Red, Volcano Pearl, Opel Speedster : Europablau, Mandarin, Schwarz, Opel Speedster Turbo : Colmarblau, Lemans-Grun, Mandarin, Suzuki GSX-R Concept : Black, White, and Triumph Spitfire : Maple. We've done 32 trades in the past so you know that I'm good for it. I would like all 0/0/0 condition and I will send you the same. Let me know! Thanks!

pm'd mate,yeah has been a while,hope all is good:tup:

Sir I wish to donate the 3 Jensens you need. I have these on nine_chipotle if you could FR from the account you would like them on please.

Sir I wish to donate the 3 Jensens you need. I have these on nine_chipotle if you could FR from the account you would like them on please.

thanks mate,i added you to my GTP_doobieduck account to send to

I like the idea of Ch1potle, I would also like to donate 3 tickets of your choice.
Pick any 3 cars you want and I'll send them over as soon as I can.
I always prefer to "complete" sets, so if you have 3 sets that are missing 1 each....we have a good deal!

Tickets will come from Outje1067, so please make sure you send a FR before I find time to send :D

I like the idea of Ch1potle, I would also like to donate 3 tickets of your choice.
Pick any 3 cars you want and I'll send them over as soon as I can.
I always prefer to "complete" sets, so if you have 3 sets that are missing 1 each....we have a good deal!

Tickets will come from Outje1067, so please make sure you send a FR before I find time to send :D

thanks great mate thanks,if you have these 3 cars that will complete these sets.added you to my GTP_doobieduck account

Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI '99...Arctic Silver Metallic

Impreza Sedan WRX STi Version III '96...Black Mica

Impreza Sedan WRX STi Version VI '99... Pure White

thanks great mate thanks,if you have these 3 cars that will complete these sets.added you to my GTP_doobieduck account

Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI '99...Arctic Silver Metallic

Impreza Sedan WRX STi Version III '96...Black Mica

Impreza Sedan WRX STi Version VI '99... Pure White

Cool, yeah no problem, I have them all...:scared:
If the FR is send today, we might be ready this weekend.
Hopefully I fire one your way already today.

Back