closed for a bit,stock check

• Thread starter doobieduck
  • 306 comments
sent all 4 pending cars now. Mark these 3 cars as pending.
Plymouth Cuda 440 six pack : Autumn Bronze Metallic, Formal Black & Gold Leaf Metallic.

sent all 4 pending cars now. Mark these 3 cars as pending.
Plymouth Cuda 440 six pack : Autumn Bronze Metallic, Formal Black & Gold Leaf Metallic.

thanks mate,sent the nsx today,got one car to send from that account then i'll get the other 2 sent out

Last edited:
Heya, I added you on psn (doobieduck2) from DesdaMOONmanQ, I have a '00 Speedster in Silber and a '01 Lupo GTI in Tornadorot.
Do you do donations or trades? I will search for a few others I could throw in. Never done a trade before.

EDIT: Have a DOME for you too.

Last edited:
Heya, I added you on psn (doobieduck2) from DesdaMOONmanQ, I have a '00 Speedster in Silber and a '01 Lupo GTI in Tornadorot.
Do you do donations or trades? I will search for a few others I could throw in. Never done a trade before.

hi mate i do both,donations are great but trades are just as good.ive stopped trading just now,as i am gifting a few cars to people on here and a couple of friends plus trying to help out keeping the train alive in the gifting thread

i would be interested in the speedster silber if the car stats are stil 0/0/0,i have the lupo gti already. what would you like for it?

hi mate i do both,donations are great but trades are just as good.ive stopped trading just now,as i am gifting a few cars to people on here and a couple of friends plus trying to help out keeping the train alive in the gifting thread

i would be interested in the speedster silber if the car stats are stil 0/0/0,i have the lupo gti already. what would you like for it?

Alright, do you want a Dome ZERO concept as well?
I'll just give them to ya.

Back