closed for a bit,stock check

• Thread starter doobieduck
  • 306 comments
No problem! 👍 Just send me a friend request on PSN when you get a chance. :)

cool will send one later tonight when i get a chance to get on and if you ever do need anything just ask.its my boys 14th birthday party the day so is going to be mad house here for the next good few hours:banghead: will be needing a good few cans of beer in me soon

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95 - Vogue Silver Metallic
Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 - Milano Red

On the way. :)

Can you perma borrow as if I have more cars for you I could just put them up to share, let me know when you sober up from the party.

cool will send one later tonight when i get a chance to get on and if you ever do need anything just ask.its my boys 14th birthday party the day so is going to be mad house here for the next good few hours:banghead: will be needing a good few cans of beer in me soon

Car sent! Enjoy! :)

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95 - Vogue Silver Metallic
Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 - Milano Red

On the way. :)

thanks mate:tup:

Can you perma borrow as if I have more cars for you I could just put them up to share, let me know when you sober up from the party.

sorry mate ,dont use the borrow app,really just dont have the time to.im lucky i can get on to send cars sometimes

Ok buddy no probs just a passing thought, got a couple of sends to take care off then I will see what you need

Can you double check this please mate?

éfini rx-7 type rz (fd) '96

There is only 1 color of that model, did you mean?

éfini rx-7 type rs (fd) '96

Can you double check this please mate?

éfini rx-7 type rz (fd) '96

There is only 1 color of that model, did you mean?

éfini rx-7 type rs (fd) '96

yes mate it is the rs.someone left a post in my thread saying it was the rz in the ocd.i never checked,i just changed it,guess the guy was wrong:tdown:

Last edited:
yes mate it is the rs.someone left a post in my thread saying it was the rz in the ocd.i never checked,i just changed it,guess the guy was wrong:tdown:

Ok, I will get the cars sent a bit later on today. 👍

im looking for a 2004 pontiac gto ,i have tons of cars if anybody is willing to trade theirs

after up-dating my thread abit,i checked and its been me thats made the mistake,i listed a car that was'nt even in the ocd.

alboking...my wanted list is in the first post,i can send one but will be a few days before i can.have a couple of trades first to finish off

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RS (FD) '96 - Chaste White
Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) '95 - Passion Red

Both sent. 👍

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RS (FD) '96 - Silver Stone Metallic

Sent. :)

Just the 1 car today & tomorrow mate, just squeezing in a couple of slots to help some other guys out on the forum, normal service will be resumed. 👍

Sorry there's no cars today mate, had a couple of things I needed to do with my slots. Be back tomorrow with another couple of cars for the collection. ;)

Sorry there's no cars today mate, had a couple of things I needed to do with my slots. Be back tomorrow with another couple of cars for the collection. ;)

no problem mate,guess your going to miss the big man,im sorry to see him go myself

no problem mate,guess your going to miss the big man,im sorry to see him go myself

You could say that, still getting a good enough replacement but big boots to fill.

2 more in the bag:

Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) '95 - Pyrenees Black Pearl
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR '94 - Scotia White

Back