closed for a bit,stock check

• Thread starter doobieduck
  • 306 comments
Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK '98 - Violet Blue Mica
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Silver Stardust Metallic

Sent. 👍 Also could you tick off the Iced Teal Metallic Tuscan, think I sent that one yesterday.

mr-s s edition '99 in Silver Metallic sent:)

Also there is a small error in Your list, I think.

The RX 7 in the curent OCD is a RZ not an RS :sly:

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 (Lava Gray Pearl Effect) sent 👍

recieved mate thanks

Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK '98 - Violet Blue Mica
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Silver Stardust Metallic

Sent. 👍 Also could you tick off the Iced Teal Metallic Tuscan, think I sent that one yesterday.

damm thats right so you did mate,thanks

mr-s s edition '99 in Silver Metallic sent:)

Also there is a small error in Your list, I think.

The RX 7 in the curent OCD is a RZ not an RS :sly:

so it is mate thanks:tup:

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent

Sent, should complete your TVR collection. 👍

sorry for the late reply lads,have been in hospital the last few nights,got rushed in on monday night and thats me just getting out 2 days later.which is not bad because when i was in 6 month ago i was in for 10 days and theres nothing wosre than hospital food

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 (Mauritius Blue Pearl Effect) sent 👍

cheers mate:tup:

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent

Sent, should complete your TVR collection. 👍

thanks sir,yeah hopefully thats them,will get on gt5 later and get things sorted

Honda Prelude type s '98 Nighthawk Black Pearl donated :)

thaanks mate:tup:

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 (Piedmont Red Pearl Effect) sent 👍

sweet sir thanks:)

Hey bud sorry to hear you was in hospital. :(

Hope your ok 👍

Plymouth Cuda '71 - curious yellow

Sent 👍

Hey bud sorry to hear you was in hospital. :(

Hope your ok 👍

Plymouth Cuda '71 - curious yellow

Sent 👍

Same here mate 👍

thanks lads.aye all good for now.nothing worse than hospital food.plus im scared of needles also(36 years old and scared of needles)how bad is that:nervous: dont get me wrong 8 times ive been stabbed,my arms are black and blue

Anything to get out of doing the washing up eh? ;)

I'll send you some more stuff starting tomorrow. :)

Edit - I will take care of all these apart from the one you have already pending:

HONDA
civic sir-II(eg) '95...Frost White - Milano Red - Tahitian Green Pearl - Vogue Silver Metallic

nsx '90...Berlina Black - Formula Red - Shallot Green Pearl - Shallot Green Pearl

prelude type s '98...Milano Red

MAZDA
éfini rx-7 type rz (fd) '96...Chaste White - Silver Stone Metallic - Vintage Red

MITSUBISH
300gt mr(j) '95...Passion Red - Pyrenees Black Pearl

lancer evolution II gsr'94... scotia white

NISSAN
silva k's areo(s 14) '93...Pearl White - Puplish Blue - Super Red

TOYOTA
celica gt-four(st205) '98...Blue Mica Metallic - Super White II

mr-s s edition '99...Super Red V - Super White II

supra sz-r '97...Super Red IV - Super White II

Last edited:
Ok buddy that's 5/5 all sent need to keep my schedule clear now for a few days in case there's a new train starting on playnthru's thread, will check back on Monday & see what's left on your list & if I have what you need.

Ok buddy that's 5/5 all sent need to keep my schedule clear now for a few days in case there's a new train starting on playnthru's thread, will check back on Monday & see what's left on your list & if I have what you need.

thanks mate,mind if theres anything you would like from me just ask and i'll get it sent over.i see you got signed up ok now on the forum

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 (Silver Metallic) sent 👍

I hope you are feeling better mate, nobody enjoys going to the hospital. I think you should be complete on the Audis now, unless I've missed something. I have some other commitments but I'll try and get back in here when I can. If we could get you into the "borrowing" I could provide endless help but I understand if you prefer to keep it legit. Take care and see you soon 👍

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95 - Frost White
Honda NSX '90 - Berlina Black

Both sent. 👍

thanks mate,mind if theres anything you would like from me just ask and i'll get it sent over.i see you got signed up ok now on the forum

Yeah thanks for that, not had a chance to look around but will do when work isn't as demanding & late nights turn back to early nights.

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95 - Milano Red
Honda NSX '90 - Formula Red

On the way.

Hi

Here is one set done:

ALFA ROMEO
147 gta'02... Grigio Sterling Metallizzato

Have a good weekend.

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 (Silver Metallic) sent 👍

I hope you are feeling better mate, nobody enjoys going to the hospital. I think you should be complete on the Audis now, unless I've missed something. I have some other commitments but I'll try and get back in here when I can. If we could get you into the "borrowing" I could provide endless help but I understand if you prefer to keep it legit. Take care and see you soon 👍

i know i really should do the borrow app.cheers again mate:tup:

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95 - Frost White
Honda NSX '90 - Berlina Black

Both sent. 👍

:tup:thanks mate:tup:

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95 - Milano Red
Honda NSX '90 - Formula Red

On the way.

and again thanks:)

Hi

Here is one set done:

ALFA ROMEO
147 gta'02... Grigio Sterling Metallizzato

Have a good weekend.

woohoo another set complete,thanks mate:tup:

spider 3.0i v6 24v'01... Rosso Alfa is now in GTP_Doobieduck,

if you can accept FR from A1NoxRip befor rest you can have gt 3.2 V6 24v'04... Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente :) 👍

spider 3.0i v6 24v'01... Rosso Alfa is now in GTP_Doobieduck,

if you can accept FR from A1NoxRip befor rest you can have gt 3.2 V6 24v'04... Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente :) 👍

done mate just on doing some seasonals,do you need me to accept fr on dd2 so you can get those cars,i'll jump over and accept

done mate just on doing some seasonals,do you need me to accept fr on dd2 so you can get those cars,i'll jump over and accept

That was quick mate, if you drive as fast as you FR, we're all in trouble, sent FR from Shazbu, that's where all the OCD is :) 👍

Edit you're already on FR list, on Shazbu :) 👍

That was quick mate, if you drive as fast as you FR, we're all in trouble, sent FR from Shazbu, that's where all the OCD is :) 👍

Edit you're already on FR list, on Shazbu :) 👍

:lol::lol: aye was on doing some licences and some seasonals.im bored and there no one online really to race with,so going for 60 golds and level 40 on gtp_d now.jumping over the now mate and thanks for the cars you didnt have to

edit...damm it forgot i already had you on that account.back over to gtp again :)

I can send you a 0/0/0 SLR McLaren '03 in Crystal Galaxit Black this Sunday. Don't worry about sending anything in return, this will be free of charge! 👍

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95 - Tahitian Green Pearl
Honda NSX '90 - Shallot Green Pearl

Sent. 👍

Back