Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Now that, that, I'm going to test. I like driving cars which means something to the tuner. Especially if it's in memory of someone important.

Thanks for that! I tried to keep it simple but still improved like he had it. Remember it's a tribute not a tune :). thanks again

Krenkme proving grounds: 5.24 miles, 54 turns, and one Honda '88 Accord
The Tribute

Car starting at 56,904 miles (wish it was 430,000+ like his was).
Smile on my face as I head to the track in my Godfathers car :)
-not a bad car, easy to drive.
-first 10 laps, 4:11.245 is my best, but spent 3 laps just driving.
-so to change it up a little a fellow GTP member, Onboy, suggested I put in a new LSD system and run it at 5/50/30 from Rotary Junkie's C30rs tune to get some oversteer going in the car online. I Will do that, and take it to my lobby.
-set LSD at 5/60/40 lets see :) car is at 57,145 miles (12:30p.m.)
-this is a very easy car to drive, expect a full clueless tune for this car when done. 57,398 miles
- very proud of my Godfather! And for all of those who were effected by the events on September 11th 2001, be strong and God bless! (3:21p.m.)
-going to take the car to the 'RING. 57,507 miles (4:52p.m.)
-as the sun sets at the ring so does my drive. Still smiling with the memory of my Godfather and a warmth in my heart. Thanks for the drive, you will be missed. Final milage 57,601.

Thanks for letting me share this with you. Good night.

Last edited:
Here it is the car truck that my daughter uses to take on the supercar seasonal.....
Dodge LambBased on the Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quad '04
deepforestracewayc.jpg

trialmountaincircuitj.jpg

740bhp
540pp
738 ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 1936 Kg
P/W Ratio of 2.59Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint Truck Matte Pink
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi Racing
Driveshaft
Center Diff
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment = 126kg @ +50
Torque Split: 25/75
LSD- front : 12/21/5 Rear :17/28/5

Gearing In this order please
Top Speed- 112 mph
Final- 2.350
1st- 4.816
2nd- 3.513
3rd- 2.690
4th- 2.148
5th- 1.789
6th- 1.510

Ride Hight - Front: -36 Rear: -23
Spring Rate- Front: 8.1 Rear: 13.8
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 3.0 Rear: 1.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.12 Rear: -0.05
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 7

In real life I own a '04 Dodge Quad so when my daughter saw that you could have one in the game she wanted it. I bought it and tuned it and was amazed on how good this thing went around the track. My daughter liked it as well and claimed it as her own (and painted it pink, mine is silver:sly:). Next to her C4 (tuned by Harvey Wallbanger and the Outlaws) this is her second favorite Tune, but her favorite truck. Able to win in the Supercar Seasonal, Truck races, and online 540+pp races. VERY FUN!!:dopey:

Last edited:
No rant here, I'm having too much fun to complain. Sorry about that. Moving on :crazy:

Last edited:
There are MONSTERS amongst us...

tsukubacircuit1s.jpg

highspeedringn.jpg

"The Ripper", a 1027 horse power TVR Cerbera Speed 12, and "The Strangler", a 1012 horse power Dodge Viper SRT10. Hold on, this is going to go quickly :scared:

The Ripper
What can I say but...holy 🤬!!! This thing is quick,...and light,...and Insain!!!!! With all that Horse Power going to the rear wheels, and torque of 856ft-lb/5300 RPM, weighing 1020kg you would be nuts to drive this thing...sounds good. :D. From the U.K. this car was made for power laps, but can hold it's own in the hills. Concentrate with the throttle and don't be too aggressive this car will amaze you with it's speed and handling, just turn your back on it....it might just kill ya'

The Strangler
Heavy, fast, and a killer! Made in the murder capital of the US this thing is evil! Tail happy, power sliding, fast mo-fo! You can just feel the power and the pent up anger oozing from that engine forcing the rear tires to howel in pain from 976ft-lb of torque, taming it will take throttle control and focus...remember to breath!

"The Ripper"Based on the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

tsukubacircuitw.jpg

circuitodemadridmini.jpg

Found in the UCD

1027bhp
680pp
856 ft. lb. @5300 RPM of torque
weight 1020Kg
P/W Ratio of 0.97Kg/HP

parts
Auto
Engine overhaul
Rear Wing
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
None
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
LSD- 18/25/11
Downforce: front- 35 rear- 70

Top Speed- 149 mph
Final- 2.000
1st- 5.018
2nd- 3.528
3rd- 2.851
4th- 2.299
5th- 1.845
6th- 1.548

Ride Hight - Front: -25 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 14.0 Rear: 14.8
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 5 Rear: 6
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 1.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.15 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 8

Trial MT. 1;24.504
High Speed Ring 1:00.408
Tsukuba 0:53.009

Easy does it!:dopey:

Last edited:
"The Strangler"based on the Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06

sangalganoabbey.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca.jpg

Found at the New Car Dealer

1012bhp
656pp
976 ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 1269 Kg
P/W Ratio of 1.23Kg/HP

parts
Auto
Oil Change
Paint Viper Slate Crystal
Front Aero
Rear Wing
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Hood (color)
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 15/21/8
Downforce- rear: 15

Top Speed- 124 mph
Final- 2.000
1st- 4.936
2nd- 3.557
3rd- 2.604
4th- 2.078
5th- 1.679
6th- 1.343

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 9.9 Rear: 10.5
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 6 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 6
Camber- Front: 3.5 Rear: 3.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.14 Rear: 0.17
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 7

Trial MT. 1:25.012
High Speed Ring 1:00.669
Tsukuba 0:53.580

:scared::crazy::dopey:

Last edited:
My daughter told me about the newest seasonal and I couldn't be happier and madder! I have two tunes that are unpublished that might work for this. So if your a friend of mine on PSN she will put them on share so you can try them if you'd like. She should have them up tonight. Tell me if they work or not, I'm not sure. Thanks! :D

My daughter told me about the newest seasonal and I couldn't be happier and madder! I have two tunes that are unpublished that might work for this. So if your a friend of mine on PSN she will put them on share so you can try them if you'd like. She should have them up tonight. Tell me if they work or not, I'm not sure. Thanks! :D
I'll keep an eye out and give them a spin when I see them.
Take care out there on the road man.

I'll keep an eye out and give them a spin when I see them.
Take care out there on the road man.

Thanks, I just talked to her (pulled over for some rest), and she put the two I think might work on share ....and one she said she liked and might work too. The two I wanted are the Super-Bee, and the R/T. She will not tell me what the other is, but she made a slight modification (I'm guessing it's pink). I'm not sure thay will work for the seasonal, so if you, or any friend on PSN can test them and tell me, I might post them when I get home. Happy driving!

Thanks, I just talked to her (pulled over for some rest), and she put the two I think might work on share ....and one she said she liked and might work too. The two I wanted are the Super-Bee, and the R/T. She will not tell me what the other is, but she made a slight modification (I'm guessing it's pink). I'm not sure thay will work for the seasonal, so if you, or any friend on PSN can test them and tell me, I might post them when I get home. Happy driving!
Just tested your daughters choice for the Supercar Nostalgia seasonal races. Total blast on Rome as long as you keep it going in the right direction.:crazy: Won by over 10 seconds (would be more but I spun out once and had to catch back up and pass the Miuras again:D) Totally terrified :scared: of trying this pink nightmare on anything other than the RS tires you have on it. Nice job getting it to handle this well at full power though.👍👍
Oh and the pink definitely works for this car!:lol:

Note: I'll see about testing your two musclecars soon, having too much fun trying to tame pretty in pink.:D

Just tested your daughters choice for the Supercar Nostalgia seasonal races. Total blast on Rome as long as you keep it going in the right direction.:crazy: Won by over 10 seconds (would be more but I spun out once and had to catch back up and pass the Miuras again:D) Totally terrified :scared: of trying this pink nightmare on anything other than the RS tires you have on it. Nice job getting it to handle this well at full power though.👍👍
Oh and the pink definitely works for this car!:lol:

Note: I'll see about testing your two musclecars soon, having too much fun trying to tame pretty in pink.:D

I'm glad you liked it...the only problem I have is I don't know what car it is:confused: My daughter will not tell me. It must be small, so I'm thinking the spitfire (don't think so, I dont have good tune for it yet), an Alfa (too slow? Not her style), or......maybe.......uhhh.....I'm not sure. Give me a hint? Or wait till I get home?
Well anyways, I should be home in about 10 to 15 days to find out, hope everyone is enjoying racing. Can't wait to see my family and to rejoin the GTP family as well. :D :D :D

Newest seasonal, and GT5 SPEC 2 UPDATE AND DLC ARE COMING ASWELL!!! Sorry, I had to

Newest seasonal, and GT5 SPEC 2 UPDATE AND DLC ARE COMING ASWELL!!! Sorry, I had to

Well, now how do you expect me to sleep?.....:mad:. Need to do some reading it seems.... Spec2 huh?

EDIT= DLC? Plymouth Fury? :D

Last edited:
So I tried out your "Lamb" tune and I have to say it is anything but a lamb. Soooo much power and easy to drive! It lacks acceleration, but it maintains speed trew corners and does not boug down up hills. A great tune! 👍 Will be keeping my eye on this garage when you re-open. Great job! 👍

So I tried out your "Lamb" tune and I have to say it is anything but a lamb. Soooo much power and easy to drive! It lacks acceleration, but it maintains speed trew corners and does not boug down up hills. A great tune! 👍 Will be keeping my eye on this garage when you re-open. Great job! 👍

Thank you. I do really like driving that truck too. Very fun drive.

I will be re-opening my garage, just like so many others, after spec 2 comes out too see what changes will be made. But have many tunes to release when that happens. Just a tast of what to expect.

Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Charger Super Bee '71
VW Sambabus
Auston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
more.......

@Desperado, the G4 not quite ready yet (what do you think?), but you're right it does look good in pink :dopey:

I will be re-opening my garage, just like so many others, after spec 2 comes out too see what changes will be made. But have many tunes to release when that happens. Just a tast of what to expect.

Dodge Challenger R/T '70
VW Sambabus
Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
more.......

@Desperado, the G4 not quite ready yet (what do you think?), but you're right it does look good in pink :dopey:
Considering how bad my attempts at tuning it turned out I'd say your definitely going in the right direction. Doubt its ever going to be a relaxing drive but at least now with a delicate touch on throttle and steering its manageable.👍👍

Considering how bad my attempts at tuning it turned out I'd say your definitely going in the right direction. Doubt its ever going to be a relaxing drive but at least now with a delicate touch on throttle and steering its manageable.👍👍

I think once I get a car fot the shoot-out (got some catching up to do), I'll see if it can be better. By the way what time should I shoot for for the shoot-out? Looks like 3:40/3:50 ? Good to be home :D :D :D 👍

I think once I get a car fot the shoot-out (got some catching up to do), I'll see if it can be better. By the way what time should I shoot for for the shoot-out? Looks like 3:40/3:50 ? Good to be home :D :D :D 👍
Welcome back.:)

Considering the length of track and my lack of driving skill compared to praiano I'm feeling good with a car in the low 3:50 range.

Welcome back.:)

Considering the length of track and my lack of driving skill compared to praiano I'm feeling good with a car in the low 3:50 range.

Good to be back. Well I got some ideas, time to test out this track. Thanks

tsukubacircuit1s.jpg

highspeedringn.jpg

"The Ripper", a 1027 horse power TVR Cerbera Speed 12, and "The Strangler", a 1012 horse power Dodge Viper SRT10. Hold on, this is going to go quickly :scared:

The Ripper
What can I say but...holy 🤬!!! This thing is quick,...and light,...and Insain!!!!! With all that Horse Power going to the rear wheels, and torque of 856ft-lb/5300 RPM, weighing 1020kg you would be nuts to drive this thing...sounds good. :D. From the U.K. this car was made for power laps, but can hold it's own in the hills. Concentrate with the throttle and don't be too aggressive this car will amaze you with it's speed and handling, just turn your back on it....it might just kill ya'

After a test lap in Tsukuba, only one thing to say: :eek: !!

tsukubacircuit1s.jpg

highspeedringn.jpg

The Ripper

After a test lap in Tsukuba, only one thing to say: :eek: !!

Is that good, or bad?....or just the speeeeeeed? :D

Is that good, or bad?....or just the speeeeeeed? :D

Bad? Absolutely not!!!
This tune is a mix of emotions, like you said the speed is something not of this world, it reminds me of Star Trek "warp speed"...:lol:

But the best is the way the car glues to the ground on the corners. I was of apreensive with the performance on corners due to the nature of the car itself, but... WOOWW!!

I have tried many tunes from other tuners, its the first one i used from your shop, and i can say it jumped to :bowdown:1st place straight...👍

Keep them coming!!:drool:

Note: the viper looks awesome too...

Bad? Absolutely not!!!
This tune is a mix of emotions, like you said the speed is something not of this world, it reminds me of Star Trek "warp speed"...:lol:

But the best is the way the car glues to the ground on the corners. I was of apreensive with the performance on corners due to the nature of the car itself, but... WOOWW!!

I have tried many tunes from other tuners, its the first one i used from your shop, and i can say it jumped to :bowdown:1st place straight...👍

Keep them coming!!:drool:

Note: the viper looks awesome too...

Thanks. One of my favorite/frightening cars in my garage. I'm happy the way it turned out, and glad you liked it too. Don't get too relaxed with it, it will bite. :scared: Are there any cars you've struggled with? Might point you in the right direction or help myself. Just let me know

just sayin, the gt1 viper has aero, it is front A, no back aero, and the Wing B.

:banghead: sorry mate. You want Aero on the car? Or did I just forget to add it in the tune? Will add if you'd like (it is YOUR car :D ). Hope you have enjoyed it as I have. 👍

--------Will try to get YET ANOTHER Viper tune soon (one I Don't have yet :D )

Thanks. One of my favorite/frightening cars in my garage. I'm happy the way it turned out, and glad you liked it too. Don't get too relaxed with it, it will bite. :scared: Are there any cars you've struggled with? Might point you in the right direction or help myself. Just let me know

--------Will try to get YET ANOTHER Viper tune soon (one I Don't have yet :D )

Will do. Much appreciated.👍

Dodge Challenger R/T '70

VW Sambabus
Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
more.......

Any chance we'll see the Plymouth Cuda tuned? :sly::bowdown:

Back