Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
krenkme
I may have to hire her as our staff photographer .

That's it! She's heired as our staff photographer :dopey:

Yes 👍 she is very good in that at list better than me when i took some photos for my cars .

And We will have a beuty tallent lady in our garage 👍

A daughter like a Father

I hope every thing is okey with you my friend have a good days .

ND:dopey:

moparisgod
Time to brake out the Clueless tuned Alpine for the new seasonal. Might even try theFord "Jester":lol:

Soon my friend you will have something new . That if you didn't use the currenty cars in our garage :).

Last edited:
I want to ask or to know is it any one in Gtplant using my tune ? I don't think so !!
At list if any one try my tune and its bad online or offline say any thing so i can know where is the problem in my cars .

I know that my cars made for shootout challenges not all of them but you can use it in online as i do . I'm not saying that most of the time you will be the first or second but you will be in good position in the last of the races.

I want to ask or to know is it any one in Gtplant using my tune ? I don't think so !!
At list if any one try my tune and its bad online or offline say any thing so i can know where is the problem in my cars .

I know that my cars made for shootout challenges not all of them but you can use it in online as i do . I'm not saying that most of the time you will be the first or second but you will be in good position in the last of the races.

Hi man! I will use it. 👍

NEWDRIVER2

I have tried several tuners cars won't say yours are better because it is a matter of preference. But what I can say is I get the best lap times from Your tunes and find them the easiest to control. So for me there perfect. I would say if you don't get comments it's because people are too busy driving your cars to come back and comment. If they were not good they would be complaining there head off. Keep up the great work.

Ps, could use a Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 tune to bring that rear end under control for this seasonal.

danbojte
Hi man! I will use it. 👍

At list you answer me thank you Sir.

BFBulletMagnet
I have tried several tuners cars won't say yours are better because it is a matter of preference. But what I can say is I get the best lap times from Your tunes and find them the easiest to control. So for me there perfect. I would say if you don't get comments it's because people are too busy driving your cars to come back and comment. If they were not good they would be complaining there head off. Keep up the great work.

Ps, could use a Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 tune to bring that rear end under control for this seasonal.

Thank you for trying my cars 👍
I didn't understand last part did you asking for tune for Hommell berlinertte on R/S tires ?? If yes at which PP ?

ND :dopey:

NEWDRIVER2
At list you answer me thank you Sir.

Thank you for trying my cars 👍
I didn't understand last part did you asking for tune for Hommell berlinertte on R/S tires ?? If yes at which PP ?

450pp for the seasonal or 500pp I can turn engine down to 450pp

3 TUNES IN ONE POST
PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 406PP
PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 420PP
PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 450PP

Made for the new sesonal 450pp car on share .

;) Online ok SC Tires SH Tires SS Tires RS Tires ;)

picture.php
picture.php

When i see the new sesonale 450pp and saw the cars in this race . I said i need to find something i didn't tuned before or drive it before in GT5 so i found this small Hulk that when you see it you will feel that this car have a good powered engine under her hood and when i search in my garage i found it but rusty and no any way to make it as i want it to be !!!
But after i take this car to GT auto i painted and change the ring also i change the oil , rebuild the engine . ;)
The car now looks better and ready for the race with little fix here and here become a monster :lol:
This is the recipe for it :

-Displacement 1775 cc
-Max. Power 221 HP / 7200 rpm
-Max.Torque 201 ft-lb / 4200 rpm
-Drivetrain 4WD
-Power/Weight Ratio 5,17 kg/Hp
-Length 3820 mm
-Width 1700 mm
-Height 1353 mm
-Weight 1161 kg F 50 R 50
-Performance Points 420 pp
-Distance 28,406,9

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Buy Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 found in UCD
-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-Window Weight Reduction
-ECU Tuning
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Adjustable LSD
-Torque sensing Center Differential
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

-Tires Comfort (Soft ) working very well in Nurb Ring
-Tires Sports ( Hard / Soft )
-Tires Racing ( Soft )

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 95
Ballast Position : -50

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 100.0%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Default Final Gear 4.395
Default Top Speed - 149 MPH
After that adjust gear like that
1st - 2.969
2nd - 1.991
3rd - 1.437
4th - 1.097
5th - 0.884

-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 152 MPH
Adjust final gear for the tracks

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -43 R -38
-Spring Rate : F 7.4 R 12.2
-Dampers (EX) : F 7 R 3
-Dampers (com) : F 4 R 3
-Anti Roll Bars : F 2 R 3
-Camber Angle : F 1.5 R 1.7
-Toe Angle : F -0,10 R -0.05

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 14 R 14
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 35 R 40
Braking Sensitivity : F 5 R 10

Torque Sensing Center Def.. :
Front 35 Rear 65

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 5 Rear 6

This is the New Tune for this car as i made another one 450pp and I drive it again in all the five tracks then i got the gold in all the tracks by this new upgrade

And I won Team Peugeot Total '10

picture.php

picture.php

-Displacement 1775 cc
-Max. Power 271 HP / 7400 rpm
-Max.Torque 240 ft-lb / 4400 rpm

-Drivetrain 4WD
-Power/Weight Ratio 4,21 kg/Hp
-Length 3820 mm
-Width 1700 mm
-Height 1353 mm
-Weight 1161 kg F 50 R 50
-Performance Points 448 pp
-Distance 28,406,9

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-Window Weight Reduction
-ECU Tuning
-Engine Tuning Stage 2
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Sports Exhaust Manifold

-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Adjustable LSD
-Tires Comfort (Soft )
-Tires Sports ( Hard / Soft )
-Tires Racing ( Soft )

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 95

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 100.0%

Transmission :
Reset to Default
Default Final Gear 4.395
1st - 3.041
2nd - 2.039
3rd - 1.473
4th - 1.124
5th - 0.906
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 152 MPH

Suspension :
-Spring Rate : F 7.4 R 12.2
-Toe Angle : F -0,10 R -0.05

LSD :

Front 35 Rear 65

Front 5 Rear 6

PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 406PP 200HP 1185KG

Car made for GTP's "Best Motoring's Touge Showdown"

;) Online Offline OK SC Tires SH Tires SS Tires RS Tires ;) All Driving Options is Off ABS Off or Set to 1 . Controller steering sensitivity is 0 .

picture.php
picture.php

-Displacement 1775 cc
-Max. Power 200 HP / 6600 rpm
-Max.Torque 194 ft-lb / 4000 rpm
-Drivetrain 4WD
-Power/Weight Ratio 5,81 kg/Hp
-Length 3820 mm
-Width 1700 mm
-Height 1353 mm
-Weight 1185 kg F 47 R 53
-Performance Points 406 pp
-Distance 38,423,9

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Window Weight Reduction
-Adjustable LSD

-Comfort Tires (Soft )
-Sports Tires ( Hard / Soft )
-Racing Tires ( Soft )

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 50

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 96,7%

Transmission :
Reset to Default
Default Final Gear 4.395

Adjust gear like that :

1st - 2.896
2nd - 1.942
3rd - 1.402
4th - 1.070
5th - 0.863

-After that adjust final gear to 4,950
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 135 MPH

Suspension :
-Spring Rate : F 7.4 R 13.2
-Toe Angle : F -0,10 R 0.05

This LSD with ABS set to. ( 1 )

LSD :

This LSD with ABS is ( off )

LSD :
Braking Sensitivity : F 8 R 10

Front 35 Rear 65

With ABS set to ( 1 )
Front 5 Rear 6

With ABS set to ( off )
Front 2 Rear 1

This is not the fastest but i love the sound of this car .

Enjoy

Last edited:
@ NEWDRIVER2

I think (not promise ;) ), I'll be your fan because you are friendly, modest and polite. I really appreciate this kind of people which sadly are rare enough. 👍

danbojte
@ NEWDRIVER2

I think (not promise ;) ), I'll be your fan because you are friendly, modest and polite. I really appreciate this kind of people which sadly are rare enough. 👍

That is more than what i ask . And i'm happy for that Sir 👍 ;) .
Have a good day

NEWDRIVER2

I use your tunes 👍. They help me with alot if the seasonal races and they are very nice to drive.

BFBulletMagnet

These are very good points. The garage has over 180,000 views and I'm sure tunes are being used. Not everyone will post feedback, but rest assured they are being used.... well maybe not the PT Cruiser :lol::dopey:

Hope all is going well, and have a great weekend!

-Adam :dopey:

Every thing is okey Boss 👍 just we miss your good tunes .
Congrats for the Cobra shootout :gtpflag: . And i think you can't send your win car for your self so i will be the one to send it for you ;)

Edit
I have old muscle car and its 500pp and it is very good in GV / DF /HSR but the only thing i didn't figer it out is the power lose in corner exit for 2 gear and third gear like there no fuel injection the motor or the air filter need to change from sports filter to racing filter .
But you will love it .

And i know you will found the secret on this Charger 440 r/t painted in matt black with light blue Enike Ring .

Last edited:
You're doing a great job of turning out tunes, so I'm sure my tuning is not missed that much :P. The Cobra turned out better then I thought. I was surprised. No need to send me a tune.... unless you want to :dopey:

Infinity FX45 Concept '02 550pp

45fxcapering1.jpg

Just a blue, 600hp SUV for traversing Cape Ring. Its also good fun for attempting to keep pace with the racecars in the Dream Car event in A-spec.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Aurora Flare Blue Pearl (2P)

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 607 hp
Torque: 566 ft-lbs
Weight: 1392 kg
PP: 550pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 142kg/+50
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 149
1st: 5.773
2nd: 3.949
3rd: 2.927
4th: 2.298
5th: 1.877
Final Gear: 2.339
Top Speed will be:172mph

Drivetrain
TCSD: 35%/65% (stock)
LSD Front: 14/16/12
LSD Rear: 14/22/13

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-20
Spring Rate: 10.0/7.0
Extension: 8/5
Compression: 7/4
Anti-Roll: 2/4
Camber: 1.4/1.2
Toe: -0.15/0.05

Brake Balance: 7/4

Tires: Sports Soft

45fxcapering2.jpg

Built for the FITT Fall Battle 2.0 at Cape Ring found right here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=265574

NEWDRIVER2
PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 420pp

Made for the new sesonal 450pp

When i see the new sesonal 450pp and saw the cars in this race . I said i need to find something i didn't tuned before or drive it before in GT5 so i found this small Hulk that when you see it you will feell that this car have a good powerd engine under her hood and when i search in my garage i found it but rusty and no any way to make it as i want it to be !!!
But after i take this car to GTauto i painted and change the ring also i change the oil , rebuild the engine . ;)
The car now looks better and ready for the race with little fix here and here become a monster :lol:

Just borrowed it from you and went for a few laps. Handles perfect going into an out of corners with ease. Good acceleration. Another fine tune only complaint I have is its a Peugeot. ;)

BFBulletMagnet
Just borrowed it from you and went for a few laps. Handles perfect going into an out of corners with ease. Good acceleration. Another fine tune only complaint I have is its a Peugeot. ;)

What if i post another car for the same sesonal but its Renalut !!! :lol: Also you will complaint ?? ;)

CLIO RENALUT SPORT V6 24V '00 450pp

Made for the new sesonal 450pp

picture.php
picture.php

-Displacement 2946 cc
-Max. Power 265 HP / 6700rpm
-Max.Torque 246 ft-lb / 4900 rpm
-Drivetrain MR
-Power/Weight Ratio 4,63 kg/Hp
-Length 3803 mm
-Width 1810 mm
-Height 1365 mm
-Weight 1250 kg F 50 R 50
-Performance Points 450 pp
-Distance 676,4 miles

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Buy Clio Renalut Sport V16 24V '00 found in NCD
-Drive this car until up 200 miles and after that do next parts
-Go to GTauto buy wing aero,front aero and extaintion part, change the oil and rebuilt the engine.
-Weight Reduction Stage 1
-Window Weight Reduction
-Carbon Hood : Body Color
-ECU Tuning
-Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
-Adjustable LSD
-Tiers Sports ( Hard / Soft ) or Tiers Racing ( soft)

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 37

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 90,5%

Transmission :
Reset to Default
Default Final Gear 4.400
Default Top Speed - 155 MPH
1st - 3,195
2nd - 2,233
3rd - 1.666
4th - 1.301
5th - 1,062
6th - 0,907

-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 158MPH

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -14 R -10
-Spring Rate : F 13.0 R 13,6
-Dampers (EX) : F 6 R 7
-Dampers (com) : F 5 R 4
-Anti Roll Bars : F 3 R 2
-Camber Angle : F 1.6 R 2,2
-Toe Angle : F 0,04 R 0,18

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 00 R 10
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 00 R 12
Braking Sensitivity : F 00 R 8

Aerodenamic
F 00 R 15

Front 6 Rear 5

picture.php

Enjoy

Last edited:
@ Newdriver : thanks .., i'll try the tune , i hope to find a few more peugeot 205 turbo 16 .., because i bought the "stability strengthening set" (i'm not sure if i spelled this correctly) and i painted the car Matte and i'm afraid if i undo the "stability strengthening" i loose the paint too. Plus i like the car enough to buy 3 or 4 (LOL)
BTW the post looks good enough to have it double :)
Greeetings stano666

Haha to funny I call Peugeot's "push it's" cause if you own one that's what your always doing....

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT ..,they do.
I drive Peugeot's & Citroën's for over 16 years , NEVER EVER did i experience problems. They where smooth to drive too (extremely smooth if it has hydro pneumatic suspension) and the benzine (i think english speakers call it petrol) versions where quick enough to loose your licence (and that's a dangerous combination : me in a car that fast and the police who are to lazy to catch real criminals) Sure ferari's are quicker.., but not on a dirt road (some cars can't even go over a speed-bump LOL) and they aren't healthy for your wallet (they give hernia's too btw) Wich brings me to the Peugeot's & Citroën's strongest points (well those i bought) the price. But i go way of topic here so i'll stop boring you all .:embarrassed:
Greeetings stano666 :)

stano666
@ Newdriver : thanks .., i'll try the tune , i hope to find a few more peugeot 205 turbo 16 .., because i bought the "stability strengthening set" (i'm not sure if i spelled this correctly) and i painted the car Matte and i'm afraid if i undo the "stability strengthening" i loose the paint too. Plus i like the car enough to buy 3 or 4 (LOL)
BTW the post looks good enough to have it double :)
Greeetings stano666

Thank you Stano ;) I love this car also 👍

danbojte
Hi ND2! I've just finished the seasonal with this. Very good tuning! Thank you! 👍

P. S.: The tune is not listed in the garage list. Fix it. ;)

Your welcome 👍 it will list in the garage front page later when Krenkme is back online . Thank you for pointing this ;).

danbojte
Hi ND2! I've just finished the seasonal with this. Very good tuning! Thank you! 👍

P. S.: The tune is not listed in the garage list. Fix it. ;)

NEWDRIVER2
Thank you Stano ;) I love this car also 👍

Your welcome 👍 it will list in the garage front page later when Krenkme is back online . Thank you for pointing this ;).

Sorry. Very sick and trying to head back home. I will try and update soon. Great tunes ND and Theo. Hopefully be home in about two more weeks.

Have a wonderful day!
-Adam

Save The Ta-Ta's
tatas.png

This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month. And being a person that has been affected by cancer, Clueless Tunes would like to show its support to a great cause. And we would like to encourage all of you to take part.

HOW?
Paint a Clueless Tune pink (actually any car will do) and post the picture here, or in our photo gallery. Also check out THIS THREAD, and show your support.

So please help us....
Save The Ta-Ta's

deepforestracewayc.jpg

trialmountaincircuit2t.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1g.jpg

BTR '86 ( PINKY WINGS )
capering2.jpg

THANKS!!!!!!​

As I'm one of this planet that affected by cancer and most of my family members. :( but this is the life be happy and forget about it :).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back