Compilation videos of NO ABS - Audi R8 LMS Ultra Phoenix 528HP at Bathurst - Racing Hard

GTP_Orido
I will be uploading videos of my driving, having fun at the track. It will be strictly no ABS, no other aids, the way I play GT since GT5. All will be done on comfort tires - my preferred tire of choice.

1st video will be 2:38s lap at Nurb GP/F driving Lancia Stratos 15th Anniversary, bone stock, comfort hard tire :D

Lamborghini Diablo GT'00, Bathurst, Comfort Medium, 2:24.678

Audi R8 LMS Ultra ( Audi Sport Team Phoenix ) '12, Bathurst, Racing Hard, 2:07.xxx

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Rido it's about time:sly: Some nice driving there, always enjoyed your videos. Keep flying the flag for no Aids driving/racing:gtpflag:

is that a DS3??? pfft eaaaaaasy :sly:

good driving there, cant stand comfort tires... they feel like they are made out of ice.

I will be uploading videos of my driving, having fun at the track. It will be strictly no ABS, no other aids, the way I play GT since GT5. All will be done on comfort tires - my preferred tire of choice.

1st video will be 2:38s lap at Nurb GP/F driving Lancia Stratos 15th Anniversary, bone stock, comfort hard tire :D

Next up coming : stock Ford GT40 MKI '66 15th Anniversary at Mt Panorama Bathurst, rain, comfort medium and same recipe : no ABS :D

-
congratulation by the soft tire for comfortable driving without ABS have to have good tuning.
But the play also has to be light on my case and heavy

A warm up lap : Lamborghini Diablo GT '00, stock, oil change - 600HP, rear wing removed ( sexier ), painted in delicious purple. Fitted with comfort medium ( decent high performance summer tire IRL ), no ABS or other aids as usual, high BB - 9/2. Track is Mt Panorama, Bathurst, grip real, done under test drive in garage menu.
Time at 2:24.678, there are some sloppy section, and 1st sector is a bit slow at just over 21 second, my best 1st sector was 20.6s :D Now if only I have a wheel, things would have been much easier, especially steering the car :lol:

Ridox, what would be the best true to life tire to a Pagani Huayra? The tires it comes on in real life are Pirelli P Zero's. So would that be Comfort Soft or Sports Hard?

Ridox, what would be the best true to life tire to a Pagani Huayra? The tires it comes on in real life are Pirelli P Zero's. So would that be Comfort Soft or Sports Hard?

Factory Huayra have Pirelli P Zero or P Zero Corsa, I would start with comfort soft, the one used to set Top Gear lap time appears to be hand cut slick -Pirelli P Zero "Trofeo" - this would be Sports Hard or Medium :D

Here is a quote from Tire Rack about the P Zero Corsa :

Original Equipment for the road versions of Ferrari 360 Challenge, Lamborghini Gallardo and Porsche GT2 & GT3 cars, the P Zero Corsa System was designed to maximize a car's performance to satisfy even the most demanding driver in terms of dry handling and braking without abandoning wet traction and noise comfort.

And news about the Huayra tires :

http://jalopnik.com/did-the-pagani-huayra-cheat-to-set-its-record-lap-time-450522444

A quote from the linked article :

Dear Travis,

Yes, we have heard these rumors around our record lap at TopGear. We used Pirelli PZero Trofeo. As first equipment we offer to our customers three different types of tires, all of them omologated for street use: Pirelli PZero, Pirelli PZero Corsa and Pirelli Pzero Trofeo.
Pirelli PZero Trofeo can be treated as Michelin Pilot sport cup for example.

In comparison to the times we have done at other tracks, We can say that we are still faster than the time we scored. From our calculations we are even 1.5/2 seconds faster than what we have done.

Pirelli is our partner since 2007 when we set the Record time at the Nuerburgring Nordschleife with a Zonda F, and we are developers with them regarding Pirelli PZero range of tires.​

Latest one :

A test run at Mt Panorama, Bathurst, tuning the suspension and LSD for Audi R8 LMS ( Audi Sport Team Phoenix ) '12. The R8 has no oil change, 528HP, 1250kg, only LSD and suspension changes. Using high BB, medium high downforce, longer final ratio and Racing Hard tire. Set grip to real, no ABS or other aids, lap time at 2:07.xxx with plenty room to improve.

Some say this car is broken, it is not :) simply needs some love :cheers:

Around 2600km of love, and there's still room for improvement :D My favourite car so far. I drive standard LMS Ultra version from Audi, it's little more tailhappy than Team Phoenix's R8, but it can be little faster.

I love this feeling, when people online after seeing me drive this beast flawlessly, trying it for themselves and end up spinning off track on the first turn...:sly: one guy commented it like this - "it's a boat?"

Latest Posts

Back