Crang's 0/0/0 trade thread (closed)

• Thread starter crang08
  • 397 comments
Do you need anything other than TVR's?

crang08
Not at this moment no mate. Going to have a break from schedules after I get these cars in.

That's cool. Just wondered if you needed any help!

Hey guys just looking to complete the missing ones of these now:
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99:
Blanc
Bleu Non Metallise ~~~ Complete (on 3rd account!)
Blue Metallise
Gris Metallise ~~~ Complete
Juane Italien ~~~ Complete
Jaune orange ~~~ Complete

0/0/0 condition only please. :sly:
If anyone knows of more colours please let me know 👍

Cheers :)

Last edited:
crang08
Hey guys just looking to complete the missing ones of these now:
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99:
Blanc
Bleu Non Metallise ~~~ Complete (on 3rd account!)
Blue Metallise
Gris Metallise ~~~ Complete
Juane Italien ~~~ Complete
Jaune orange ~~~ Complete

If anyone knows of more colours please let me know 👍

Cheers :)

I have blanc 0/0/0
And blue metallise with miles

Scottish GT5
I have blanc 0/0/0
And blue metallise with miles

I will take the blanc off your hands ;)

Let me know what you want in return? About a week wait on cars/tickets tho I'm afraid mate.

crang08
I will take the blanc off your hands ;)

Let me know what you want in return? About a week wait on cars/tickets tho I'm afraid mate.

Any gt academy cars?

crang08
I have both of them in every colour mate 👍

Could i have the gtr? What colours does it come in?

Scottish GT5
Could i have the gtr? What colours does it come in?

No problem. As for the colours i have no idea off the top of my head. I can't always do the work for you mate, do a search and some research on the car you want and let me know. 💡

Hi, I have the Blue Metallise Berlinette. I'd like a birthday ticket in returm please. LMK if interested.

Thanks

crang08
No problem. As for the colours i have no idea off the top of my head. I can't always do the work for you mate, do a search and some research on the car you want and let me know. 💡

Ok i will do!

crang08

Do you have one in white or black?

Hi, I have the Blue Metallise Berlinette. I'd like a birthday ticket in returm please. LMK if interested.

Thanks

I'm interest as long as it's 0/0/0 condition? but cannot send a ticket for about a week.

Do you have one in white or black?

Really!? you couldn't of just looked at the colours and let me know! The GT-R has 2 different blacks.

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08:

Blade Silver (M) ~ Brilliant Silver (M) ~ Brilliant White Pearl (3P) ~ Diamond Black (P) ~ Premium LeMans Blue (3P) ~ Premium Ultimate Yellow ~ Titanium Gray (TM) ~ Vibrant Red (C)

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09:

Brilliant White Pearl (3P) ~ Dark Metal Gray (M) ~ Super Black ~ Ultimate Opal Black (RP) ~ Vibrant Red (C)

crang08
I'm interest as long as it's 0/0/0 condition? but cannot send a ticket for about a week.

Really!? you couldn't of just looked at the colours and let me know! The GT-R has 2 different blacks.

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08:

Blade Silver (M) ~ Brilliant Silver (M) ~ Brilliant White Pearl (3P) ~ Diamond Black (P) ~ Premium LeMans Blue (3P) ~ Premium Ultimate Yellow ~ Titanium Gray (TM) ~ Vibrant Red (C)

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09:

Brilliant White Pearl (3P) ~ Dark Metal Gray (M) ~ Super Black ~ Ultimate Opal Black (RP) ~ Vibrant Red (C)

I tried could find anything! Can i have the super black

I can wait, no problem. Yes, it's 0/0/0. I have to check in which account I have the car to send FR and the ticket I need when I get home.

Thanks.

jvale
I can wait, no problem. Yes, it's 0/0/0. I have to check in which account I have the car to send FR and the ticket I need when I get home.

Thanks.

Sounds good just let me know 👍

Depending what ticket you need I might have to add 2 accounts as I have stuff all over the place. :ouch: :crazy:

Got all tickets in the game tho :)

Sounds good just let me know 👍

Depending what ticket you need I might have to add 2 accounts as I have stuff all over the place. :ouch: :crazy:

Got all tickets in the game tho :)

After checking, I need one of these tickets: 1977, 74, 73 or 72.

LMK which is more convenient and which account(s) I have to send FR.

Thanks

jvale
After checking, I need one of these tickets: 1977, 74, 73 or 72.

LMK which is more convenient and which account(s) I have to send FR.

Thanks

Will PM details 👍

I have a Bleu Metallise Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99. It is in 0.0.0 condition. Don't know if this is the same color you are referring to in the OP since it is spelled different. If interested I would like to trade for a level 21 ticket.

GT CHAMP
I have a Bleu Metallise Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99. It is in 0.0.0 condition. Don't know if this is the same color you are referring to in the OP since it is spelled different. If interested I would like to trade for a level 21 ticket.

I'm guessing it's the same one I already have coming in and i just can't spell! I got the colours off another thread, i will do some proper research and find out what actual colours there are! 💡

Edit: After checking ducks database it's Bleu metallise and i had it spelt wrong :dunce:

The 6 colours now listed are the complete set 👍

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, but I'd like the 77 ticket please. Also let me know when are you free to send :)

jvale
I forgot to mention, but I'd like the 77 ticket please. Also let me know when are you free to send :)

No problem bud :)

I will be sending on the 21st 👍

Edit: You sure you want the 77 ticket bud? The only car it gives out is the Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77, And she has just turned up in the OCD this morning ;)

let me know either way 👍

Last edited:
Back