Crang's 0/0/0 trade thread (closed)

• Thread starter crang08
  • 397 comments
No problem bud :)

I will be sending on the 21st 👍

Edit: You sure you want the 77 ticket bud? The only car it gives out is the Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77, And she has just turned up in the OCD this morning ;)

let me know either way 👍

Thanks for the info, but I just want to collect all bday tickets :)

I'll send the car on the 18th 👍

crang08
I'm sending to you on the 20th, you said you could send whenever, so i was just waiting for you to let me know. ;)

I will send 20th as well then!

Open for business again 👍

Well i had stopped trading but as everything else i was involved in around here has finished, why not :sly:

I can trade you the Ford gt (no stripe) in color you need.
Quick Silver metallic -- Mark Red -- Blue -- Speed Yellow -- Centenial White
I could start sending the 29 using Izzy_popp account sending

1st out of blocks tonight will be TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 Titanium Metallic.
Thats if am still on at 1 am.:) Otherwise its tomorrow mate.:lol:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hi mate,

I can do the following:

Ford GT (No stripe) '05-Midnight Blue Metallic

I would like a TVR Speed 12 0/0/0 in any colour.

I can send on Thursday.

Regards

@ chris no rush at all mate you know me ;)

@ drevenger that all sounds good I'm just on the app, I will sort details tomorrow 👍

Taz if I have read drevenger's post right I think he has already offered the blue :(

@ drevenger that all sounds good I'm just on the app, I will sort details tomorrow 👍

Taz if I have read drevenger's post right I think he has already offered the blue :(

OK, just look at my thread in sig to sort out the things i'm looking for as I cant see wich color you have with gt.net chart.
thx

Oh so he has:dopey:

I have this instead
TVR Speed Six in Cooper Green Metallic.Will send on Thursday

Again I would like any colour TVR Speed 12, whenever your schedule allows.

Thanks

Drevenger
OK, just look at my thread in sig to sort out the things i'm looking for as I cant see wich color you have with gt.net chart.
thx

I have all RUF's for a start 👍

But I will drop in your thread tomorrow and we can sort it all :)

@taz that sounds good mate 👍

The app has no multi quote and is limited so I will tidy all this up tomorrow and sort details and dates. tup:

Cheers all :D

Last edited:
I can start sending next reset with psn Izzy_popp
but i will need you to send the RUFs (everything) to psn tur1smo2022

I will FR crang08 , If you want the cars sent to another account just delete the FR and send the correct FR to Izzy_popp. I'll look at your thread before sending, just in case.

What I'm looking for:

Ruf BTR '86 --Off white
Ruf CTR2 '96 --Off white
Ruf RGT '00 --Off white
Ruf RGT '00 --Gunmetal

What color is the Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 in your OCD ?
or got any
TVR Speed 12 ?

I hope everything is ok with you, will be back to confirm the Alfa or TVR trade 👍
:cheers

Drevenger
I can start sending next reset with psn Izzy_popp
but i will need you to send the RUFs (everything) to psn tur1smo2022

I will FR crang08 , If you want the cars sent to another account just delete the FR and send the correct FR to Izzy_popp. I'll look at your thread before sending, just in case.

What I'm looking for:

Ruf BTR '86 --Off white
Ruf CTR2 '96 --Off white
Ruf RGT '00 --Off white
Ruf RGT '00 --Gunmetal

What color is the Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 in your OCD ?
or got any
TVR Speed 12 ?

I hope everything is ok with you, will be back to confirm the Alfa or TVR trade 👍

Hey mate I was just waiting for my break at work then I can get on a pc and sort it.
Not sure of the colour of my Alfa will have to check tonight. I have all the TVR speed 12's 👍

All cars go to crang08 ;)
I might have to add another account to send some cars from as my RUF's are spread across 2 accounts :dunce: but i will PM that if I need to as its a private account I don't put on here 👍

Hey mate I was just waiting for my break at work then I can get on a pc and sort it.
Not sure of the colour of my Alfa will have to check tonight. I have all the TVR speed 12's 👍

All cars go to crang08 ;)
I might have to add another account to send some cars from as my RUF's are spread across 2 accounts :dunce: but i will PM that if I need to as its a private account I don't put on here 👍

Alright
You can pm or FR tur1smo2022 (from your secondary account when you can) 👍 :)

Drevenger
Alright
You can pm or FR tur1smo2022 (from your secondary account when you can) 👍 :)

I will sort out FR's and what's where after work tonight 👍

I have done a schedule but haven't filled in what to send as didn't know it you still want the RUF's you said as I also have the speed 12's. Once you confirm 5 cars I will fill it in. Let me know of those dates are ok.

Cheers :)

Edit: I also have the jag and academy car you want from your random list ;)

FRs sent, you will only have to FR tur1smo2022 from your sec. account.

You can deal tazmanuk trade before mine, I really don't mind.
You schedule for the 29 or 30 is 👍
Just let me know wich Alfa GT 3.2 you got in your OCD for the last car, if I already have it i will grab a Gunmetal -- RUF 3400S '00 instead.

Last edited:
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 ; Alpine Green Metallic ; Sent mate.:D
Happy days. Chat soon bye for now.:)

christara321
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 ; Alpine Green Metallic ; Sent mate.:D
Happy days. Chat soon bye for now.:)

Thanks mate, top man 👍

I will get back onto sending those new beetles in a few days once I've sent a few other bit out ;)

Cheers :)

I wanna trade too!!!!!

Good you found some entertainment yourself this way mate :lol:

Outeke
I wanna trade too!!!!!

Good you found some entertainment yourself this way mate :lol:

Yes until somebody bothers to make a new game i'm interested in I might as well trade :D

I don't believe you, but send me cars for free it's just like trading but better :P :lol:

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 / Ash Green Metallic Sent mate.:D

Centenial White GT (no stripe) sent 2nd car out of 5.
Off white BTR received 👍
thx

I just wanna know out of curiosity, do you keep them under green tickets form or you pop them into your garage?

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 / Ash Green Metallic Sent mate.:D

Cheers pal, your a star 👍

Centenial White GT (no stripe) sent 2nd car out of 5.
Off white BTR received 👍
thx

I just wanna know out of curiosity, do you keep them under green tickets form or you pop them into your garage?

Thanks mate i will send your 2nd RUF this evening 👍

No i don't keep cars in green ticket, the account i am sending you the RUF's from has 133 tickets in the truck and with a 200 limit and over 1000 0/0/0 cars between my account it's just not a option. :ouch:

Is this a problem? was you only after greens?

Moonraker Black Metallic Speed 6

SENT!

Mate your are a legend thank you :D

Give me a shout if you ever get that garage sorted and list updated :P

Cooper Green Speed Six delivered to your garage.

Regards

Thank you taz, you speed 12 will be delivered in a few days 👍

You sure you don't want to pick a colour? 💡

Cheers everybody :bowdown:

crang08
Thanks mate i will send your 2nd RUF this evening

No i don't keep cars in green ticket, the account i am sending you the RUF's from has 133 tickets in the truck and with a 200 limit and over 1000 0/0/0 cars between my account it's just not a option.

Nah, i've asked like a random survey lol.
I cannot guarantee it 100 % but apparently the delivery truck can store up to 7000 tickets (Items)
In fact, I think 7000 is the max number of items you can have, excluding museum cards and cars in your garage. If you got 4 silver chrome paint chip, 4 helmets,1 horn and 2 bday 1970 the total will count 11 items overall. Even at 7000 the limit is pretty easy to achieved tho. 365 days at 10 bonus paint, plus full gears and you got close from 5500 items.

Back