Crang's 0/0/0 trade thread (closed)

• Thread starter crang08
  • 397 comments
No worries.

If you're willing to wait a week after that, my main trade thread will be free and I can trade many more cars.

If you're up for that, have a look in my signature for my main thread with my list of many 0/0/0 cars :)

Lol you don't miss a trick do you mate!

Hard to get hold of those mugen's been chasing them for ages :(

Slowly coming in tho :D

Cobra in dark blue will be great mate, 15th for that one?

Yes they are hard to find aren't they, the 3 I had I ripped from tickets, I know of a few people who have the rest and I keep an eye on them but it's hard work finding something they want in return.

The 15th is fine. :)

chug-a-bug
Yes they are hard to find aren't they, the 3 I had I ripped from tickets, I know of a few people who have the rest and I keep an eye on them but it's hard work finding something they want in return.

The 15th is fine. :)

Well I'm going to PM someone later about the blue one, so hopefully can sort another one out 👍

mjs1985
No worries.

If you're willing to wait a week after that, my main trade thread will be free and I can trade many more cars.

If you're up for that, have a look in my signature for my main thread with my list of many 0/0/0 cars :)

Ok mate I'll take a look ;)

Well I'm going to PM someone later about the blue one, so hopefully can sort another one out 👍

Damn, I have that one pending myself. I'm not sure if I can reschedule another car with the guy I've done one already this week, I don't want to risk pissing him off too much. :ill:

chug-a-bug
Damn, I have that one pending myself. I'm not sure if I can reschedule another car with the guy I've done one already this week, I don't want to risk pissing him off too much. :ill:

You just get it in the mate 👍

I haven't contacted this other person yet so i'll just leave it ;)

mikeeesf
I have the blue mugen s2000

Your booked miles ahead tho I believe? :(

Not sure how much further in December that the 20th I can book at the moment as my girlfriend might be making me play real life, so don't want to book trades and not be able to stick to them :(
Lol

Your booked miles ahead tho I believe? :(

Not sure how much further in December that the 20th I can book at the moment as my girlfriend might be making me play real life, so don't want to book trades and not be able to stick to them :(
Lol

this car is on a less active unit that I don't really book alot of trades off it, I am patient on when you can send as I am trying to not book alot during dec 22-26, it is mainly my one account mike_esf4 that is very busy at the moment as that is where my ac cobra's tvr's rufs are.

mikeeesf
this car is on a less active unit that I don't really book alot of trades off it, I am patient on when you can send as I am trying to not book alot during dec 22-26, it is mainly my one account mike_esf4 that is very busy at the moment as that is where my ac cobra's tvr's rufs are.

I will take it then sir :D

I will send to you on the 17th 👍

Let me know what you would like in return? :)

mikeeesf
NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ‘00 gun gray metallic

Sold! I'll put it on the schedule :)

Will i be sending to esf_4 and receiving from somewhere else?

I should be up for the blue mugen after all if all goes according to plan. Would you like an A/C in Cobra in Vineyard Green for it?

Last edited:
chug-a-bug
I should be up for the blue mugen after all if all goes according to plan. Would you like an A/C in Cobra in Vineyard Green for it?

That is fine by me mate 👍

I will send 19th ;)

Hi mate I just acquired the Mugen in blue, a bit of a mixup I think... anyway I'll take your Dodge Viper GTS ‘99 in Black / Silver Stripes instead if thats ok. Thanks. :dunce::)

chug-a-bug
Hi mate I just acquired the Mugen in blue, a bit of a mixup I think... anyway I'll take your Dodge Viper GTS ‘99 in Black / Silver Stripes instead if thats ok. Thanks. :dunce::)

Yea mate not a problem 👍

Any luck with the last 2 mugen colours we need yet?

Sounds like a smooth trade!

BTW, found the beige one, must have been blind :(

Outeke
Sounds like a smooth trade!

BTW, found the beige one, must have been blind :(

Just the way we all like it ;)

Ooops! I will have to come back for that one mate now you've found it :)

Hi mate,

I have the AC Cobra 427 S/C '66 0/0/0 in - Live Oak.

No trade slots till 1st January - any good?

tony355
Hi mate,

I have the AC Cobra 427 S/C '66 0/0/0 in - Live Oak.

No trade slots till 1st January - any good?

Sorry mate I'm not booking that far ahead I think I'm done with massive schedules! :(

I have these for you:

Mugen S2000 '00
Silver/Grey (pending should have it by 12/13)
White

and AC Cobra 427 S/C '66

Guardsman Blue
Live Oak

Let me know if you need any of them. Cheers

genuino
I have these for you:

Mugen S2000 '00
Silver/Grey (pending should have it by 12/13)
White

and AC Cobra 427 S/C '66

Guardsman Blue
Live Oak

Let me know if you need any of them. Cheers

Here's me not trying to book and then you turn up with the mugens i've been after forever!

I will take the 2 mugens off your hand sir 👍

Can send 22/12 23/12 is this good for you?

crang08
Here's me not trying to book and then you turn up with the mugens i've been after forever!

I will take the 2 mugens off your hand sir 👍

Can send 22/12 23/12 is this good for you?

Sure can do. I will probably send before then.

Back